Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best of the worst. I rather have a choice than none.

If I can purchase at a store then I would ask for a new pair knowing that I can't pick one left and one right. Then continue to ask for a new pair until I am satisfied. Assuming there isn't that big of a line behind me of course.

For example, on this release I was able to order from NDC and EB. Both pairs had small barely unnoticeable marks that would most likely occur after a few wears. So I looked at the production date and matched them when I noticed one from NDC matched one from EB.
I would have bought two pairs if I could. I was lucky to get the pair I got. I bought them from a shoe store in AZ over the phone that has a policy that all sales are final for JB retro's. I was one of the many stuck clicking add to cart on and not getting a pair...

Last edited:
This by far has to be the dumbest comment to be posted on this thread. So you're telling me that I'm not allowed to try on a pair of shoes at the store and if so now they're considered used?! Give me a break! I guess there is no point in going to the outlets since all the shoes sit in boxes for people to try on at the store. I should tell the clerk then to give me a discount since now they're "used". Get a life.
you actually arent if they are jordans, employees no longer let you try them on before you buy, at least in my part of the woods

For those not to sure about the site posted a few pages back that had the 11/11.5, I just got mine from them and they included a Finishline receipt and the Shoes were 100% authentic. Worth the extra 60 bucks for the search and hassle of missing out.

I'm still hoping to get some for retail. Maybe they'll restock it one day. I should of did the RSVP at NSF.

Red laces!
mean.gif

[h1]If it ain't broke, don't fix it[/h1]

exactly....after shipping and taxes from footlocker it was actually 161, but i guess he couldnt figure that out. I thought a price of 160 would be beyond helpful to someone on this forum. 

Lol retail is $140 .. retail price does not include tax and ship. If you wanted $160 just say $160 not retail. Or you could have said retail + tax + ship but just saying retail then im expecting $140 and thats it.

Relax man your $160 is fair

I still havent gotten my sz 13.......so many people have flaked on me and eBay prices are still over $200.....cant believe I havent gotten a pair yet....smh

I still havent gotten my sz 13.......so many people have flaked on me and eBay prices are still over $200.....cant believe I havent gotten a pair yet....smh
Same here can't find the right person or deal.....people want to much for them

Last edited:
For those not to sure about the site posted a few pages back that had the 11/11.5, I just got mine from them and they included a Finishline receipt and the Shoes were 100% authentic. Worth the extra 60 bucks for the search and hassle of missing out.

Yea, Yea!!! My first contribution to the NT community!!!

Yeah, that definitely is a great picture.

I won't be unds mine until I at least get two more mid XI's and one more low XI.

Too, that picture makes me appreciate how quality the upper is.

It's like pitch black, an excellent contrast to the white patent leather.

Last edited:
Man, I really wish these had come in a Mid.

I'd be on such a high right now, that I might never come down!!!

A few weeks ago we got some picture of an Air Jordan XI Low that was White - Black - Red with an Red Sole. Today pictures leaked of a similar version but with an icey sole. 

Key Differences:
  • Ice sole 
  • Black liner
  • Red number on back
DAMN these are really starting to grow on me.

Back
Top Bottom