Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Man, the comparisons between the 00' and 11' are mind-blowing
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Already order from SDS...can't wait to receive my pair

@MR718 I ordered mine last night and I recieved my conformation order with tracking number through paypal earlier today.

Originally Posted by ao17

Man, the comparisons between the 00' and 11' are mind-blowing
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Already order from SDS...can't wait to receive my pair
Hell yea... cant wait either bro. Hope Jay gets em in earlier then expected and ships out this weekend.
Not that I've ever really been one to complain about the changes from OG to Retros... but that '11 patent cut actually looks higher then the '00 in that side comparison. Id like to see it compared to an OG pair. Hope all look like that 
pimp.gif

Man I saw these pics and went nuts, I already payed for two at my sneakerspot for a clean pickup, I had call and get a anuther locked up, after all the 4s and 12s coming, im done

its tempting..already got 2 pairs locked from my spot but i feel like i could pull the trigger from randy right now

eerrrrrrrr....!!!?!

b_1312349209_349.jpg

far87o.png

looks good so far

damn i have to wait for next week to order mine because i need new tires
crybabyv.png

im still pumped for this release cant wait
lebronoface.png

Originally Posted by tegracer19

its annoying how the reverse jumpman messes up the flow of the shoes. if i'm not mistaken, there are original samples from 1995 that came with the reverse jumpman. i'm sure they switched it when the shoes went on production for a reason. i'm just another "reverse jumpman" hater.
tongue.gif

yeah it's annoying me...it's one of those things JB does for the original pair's value.

Other than that, JB didn't really butcher these as bad as I expected

Originally Posted by tegracer19

its annoying how the reverse jumpman messes up the flow of the shoes. if i'm not mistaken, there are original samples from 1995 that came with the reverse jumpman. i'm sure they switched it when the shoes went on production for a reason. i'm just another "reverse jumpman" hater.
tongue.gif
same here. The Jumpman facing back makes the left shoe look imperfect:
1. the Jumpman's hand with the basketball is way too close to the black heel sockliner with the 23

2. the position of the Jumpman looks imbalanced, as the left leg is higher than right.

3. if JB would position the Jumpman a bit more in the front the spreaded legs of the Jumpman

might match the curve of the black patent below which would look definetly better then

The overall shape of the shoe and the outsoles are very good on the 2011 XI retros.

Don't know about the ankle padding but i would say never that much like on the OGs.

Others who don't one the OGs or the 2000 concords will definetly get these.

But with that reversed Jumpman i will pass.

those new pictures are amazing, got me like

with that said, I may cop early, closer to release, but I will buy multiples come release.

Me and the crew will be out there.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

218168609759acda2deb31317a39f7614ccfaa8e_r.jpg

5fe3610f624a92845c22aadbd1ac29a81767a284_r.jpg
concords on plants and flowers... cute... lets give it up for the photographer
laugh.gif

Ahh hell, they done did it again! Regardless of what you think of the quality, these shoes have to make you smile.

Originally Posted by Josh311

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

218168609759acda2deb31317a39f7614ccfaa8e_r.jpg

5fe3610f624a92845c22aadbd1ac29a81767a284_r.jpg
concords on plants and flowers... cute... lets give it up for the photographer
laugh.gif

Ahh hell, they done did it again! Regardless of what you think of the quality, these shoes have to make you smile.
At the same time someone will die come RD in Houston.

People die everyday in Houston. Oh, you mean over some shoes? Let's hope that doesn't happen, or anywhere else for that matter.

They are just shoes after all.

To all: Please don't do anything stupid to jeopardize your life or that of those around you. You will have a chance to purchase them again. I know, I know you waited outside x amount of hours, but it really isn't worth it. Just walk away.

i hope they come with some bangin $!@ sweatshirts or hoodies since its a winter release. those spacejam sweatshirts from undrcrown was dope.

Went to kickz-lab to ask the fellow where he copped from. He said it wasn't his pair, but a friend's and they won't disclose who provided the shoes to them
frown.gif

Guess I'll wait until you guys get them and maybe I'll cop early if not I'll have to wait until Dec.

i ordered from AIR RANDY yesterday at noon and still havent recieved a tracking number...i kinda want my bread back cuz i HIGHLY doubt he got an unlimited supply...who is he Tinker himself??? i can take my bread and go elsewhere and order...i wear a popular size too (10.5) smh

Back
Top Bottom