Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Got my tracking number from Air-Randy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

i ordered from AIR RANDY yesterday at noon and still havent recieved a tracking number...i kinda want my bread back cuz i HIGHLY doubt he got an unlimited supply...who is he Tinker himself??? i can take my bread and go elsewhere and order...i wear a popular size too (10.5) smh

You cant be serious.......
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Heres Randy's latest comment from his facebook page (after I complained there that i want my bread back lol, sumtimes u gotta apply pressure and bluff
wink.gif
laugh.gif
):
to all : we are doing all the tracking number for all the orders here !!! it will be sold out soon ... but who had order now or before ! you will have your shoes ! no worry !!!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

i ordered from AIR RANDY yesterday at noon and still havent recieved a tracking number...i kinda want my bread back cuz i HIGHLY doubt he got an unlimited supply...who is he Tinker himself??? i can take my bread and go elsewhere and order...i wear a popular size too (10.5) smh

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

had 2 bluff so i can get a response...sumtimes u gotta do it...and for future refernece dont hit me wit the stone face like Im Medusa or sumthin
grin.gif

I SUPPOSE there MIGHT be some aethetic interference with the backwards facing jumpman, but not nearly enough to warrant not buying the shoe. I'm VERY happy to see that the PL along the side is not as low as early pictures made it seem.

It's an easy decision regardless...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You never heard of shipping and handling?
indifferent.gif

Honestly, guys. Give it a few days before all the questions about shipping......

These resellers dont operate the same way FL, eastbay, NDC, do.....

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

How long does it take for Air Randy to give shipping info? I ordered last night

you can get shipping info in an hour but it means nothing until he actually ships... hes clearly printing out labels after taking payments but not shipping because he doesnt have them yet...... where is the op we need him to update the 1st pg with this info so its not asked twice or three times a page
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously, guys. Give it a few days before all the questions about shipping......

thank you dudes in here acting like they just dropped 270 on ndc & havent gotten a confirmation email
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Seriously, guys. Give it a few days before all the questions about shipping......

thank you dudes in here acting like they just dropped 270 on ndc & havent gotten a confirmation email
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously. It's the same stuff in every XI thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Checkin this thread almost everyday, i cannot wait for these. For anyone planning to buy online, since I'm on the westcoast would places like ndc and FL have them at 12am est? Also, for those who have ordered at midnight, how was your experience and say for like the Cool Greys last year, how fast did they sell out?

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

^ lol why is everyone trippin bout the flipped jumpman now.... they changed that back in '08 with the CDP. I think that was the first pair that it switched, i could be wrong. Thats the first pair i got with it switched at least.

The DMPs in 2006 were flipped too, the first XI since 2001. Its not a big deal IMO, but does looks better facing forward

For those who copped from randy it clearly says the following on his site:

tracking # will be update in 24 - 48hrs

shipment with free double box service will be execute in 48 - 72hrs after purchase thanks !!

found it interesting originally SDS said their pic of the concords was sample so thats why shape was off and that those werent the actual joints. but then i read yesterday on their either fb or twitter that they were praising those pics. saying something like 'we take real pics, unlike these other sites that shop theres to make them look better, our pics is what you get'. i'm hoping thats not the case loll. the shape in those pics was atrocious. but dude throws terms like 'store quality' and 'A-grade' out every couple of minutes. so if theres anything suspect, you have plenty of proof to get your dough back. it's true, all the sites can guarantee that their shoes arent fake, they arent. they just may not be cosmetically perfect, but if they state that they are, and then you determine that they arent, you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but why yall actin like lil girls tho? I ordered the Cool Greys early last year and got shipping info a few days later. That was from SNEAKERAPE. I simply asked about Air Randy cuz i've never shopped with him and i've yet to get shipping info and I know some have. Its a legit question, last time I checked we are a community. Stop being so quick to pull down your skirts ladies.. Geez.

I noticed a progression in 11s each year. Seems every year gets better in some way. 1) Cdps had bad shape, patent cut, very uncomfortable and a peeling 23
Space jams fixed the 23. Wasn't uncomfortable but not comfortable either. Still bad shape and patent cut.
CGs had a better shape and patent cut and there shoe was overall noticeably more comfortable than previous 11s but some thought maybe because it had a nubuck material which is softer than the mesh on most 11s

hopefully it continues in a positive direction. So far so good. Patent cut looks good on most pictures we seen. Shape is good too

Originally Posted by Mr718

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You never heard of shipping and handling?
indifferent.gif
shipping and handling...naw i never heard of this, whats that (drippin full of sarcasm)
eyes.gif

New pics on Slamdunkspace.com & he said we will receive tracking numbers tomorrow.Its amazing what new pictures can do.

1bed298ac212f88130433fc1166bc17d.image.666x443.JPG

f42e36eaf3a51d695a22b91d1d38a683.image.666x443.JPG

54e643a89620cd1cea5d3c70cb019092.image.666x443.JPG

999cf090aa8e373f0262bb6823715f6c.image.666x443.JPG

1c7a39a43bef7f5bbd44e2ce835bd212.image.666x443.JPG

cbaa5903778c895de14f1ec15e5c2d62.image.666x443.JPG

970a4b72c90a903f128697c6e321b226.image.666x443.JPG

6b1d68f0a09595171b3bf435a08daf12.image.666x443.JPG

ec31718180e2dc61d10a1249b1f0f1c4.image.666x443.JPG

fdf67969ced8d75860bc115afa5653da.image.666x443.JPG

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but why yall actin like lil girls tho? I ordered the Cool Greys early last year and got shipping info a few days later. That was from SNEAKERAPE. I simply asked about Air Randy cuz i've never shopped with him and i've yet to get shipping info and I know some have. Its a legit question, last time I checked we are a community. Stop being so quick to pull down your skirts ladies.. Geez.

i think you meant "Stop being so quick to comment & pull down your skirts ladies.. Geez"
.... but we said this because a simple reading of the last 2 pages would have given you a quick & simple answer..... pull YOUR skirt down jetpac
laugh.gif
...the question has literally been asked 2-4 times a page for the last 5-10+ pages jetpac

^ The patent cut on those are looking really, really good! Hopefully they all look that good. Close to OG and Retros.

Oversea Air jordans XIs have been pretty good from my purchases. Only complaint is that Jordan ball doesnt always line up with the space between the 2 and 3. Hopefully the ones from SDS line up well.

Back
Top Bottom