Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

also where did you hear SDS is sending tracking for the Concords? i talked to him and he said NO plus he said he never said that...

That's what I'm talkin bout... Still not a high quality cam but those new pics from SDS is much more better. Super stoked to get em in now. Wayto come thru with the pics SDS!

Originally Posted by Freeze

SDS put up new pics..

someone posted them last page
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

also where did you hear SDS is sending tracking for the Concords? i talked to him and he said NO plus he said he never said that...

Maybe he didn't want you to come here and butcher another one of his msgs like the air insole OR $10 off. Ha, I'm just kiddin bro. I trust your statements more then anyone else's cuz you seem to have the connection with Jay. Still semi-mad I can't get the $10 off tho lol

wish he wouldve put up new SJ ones..oh well lol. and yea the new pics definitely look better. brighter. i was just looking at marqueesole...their pics are incredible, but wild shopped. theyre so damn perfect, but i bet alot of guys are gonna be disappointed basing their purchase off those pics. thats like fb *$$%*@* with fat masses and pretty skin...but are low key craig mack in real life smh

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Maybe he didn't want you to come here and butcher another one of his msgs like the air insole OR $10 off. Ha, I'm just kiddin bro. I trust your statements more then anyone else's cuz you seem to have the connection with Jay. Still semi-mad I can't get the $10 off tho lol
i only posted what he told me
laugh.gif
so that was his fault

[color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]I know alot of members been saying its rolling dice ordering from the early release sellers, saw this clip posted by nightwing2303 on youtube about his Anniversary XIs purchase off Footaction.com. Terrible quality. Unless youre physically inspecting them prior buying them from the store, there is always that chance of defects.[/color]

they are going all out with the pics, and DAMN they look good.

cannot wait to get my pair soon!!

I hope SDS & Air Randy's shoes look like those pics from above...
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I don't want to be disappointed
tired.gif
.......if I see no tinted icey blue soles or something really wrong, I'ma go ghetto on them
mad.gif

Hope SDS will make his customers happy

man homey is straight stunting in those pics, oohhh i cant wait....congrats on the early pic up, thhose look str8 official tissue...

<My bad I read that wrong. He said Space Jams. I guess I was just über hyped for my Concords

wow....they really came with the A.i. Gtown jersey? kicks-lab is out for blood huh? too bad i hate them with every ounce of me for playing around on the Ray Allen XIII release. I dont care if MJ himself cosigned their site, they aint getting one red cent from this guy. pics are lovely though. hope everybody elses pairs match up.

I know exactly what nightwing2303 means, I've been buying Jordan sneakers for a long time now and have been a fan of him since a kid,
but last year when I purchased the CG's from a retail store here in LA, after getting home and actually looking at them..I know these shoes aren't concords but it is XI related and speaking of quality control, I can relate with Nightwing....the toe box sole the way it was glued looks really uneven...Nike better step it up this year, that's all I'm saying because not even when I purchased the Jams from SDS in '09 and when I got my 2nd pair from a retail store at the mall did the SJ's XI's look crappy....
anywho take a look and you be the judge...

(notice how the left shoe looks compared to the right?)
grin.gif
yikes!

Back
Top Bottom