Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Ive been anti Jordan to the MAX last purchase was the CDP XI/XII, even after I seen Slamdunkspace pics and randy I still was like
grin.gif
pass
but damn kicks lab
mad.gif
 you bout to make me eat my words!
Im still waiting on NT pics tho because something doesnt seem right about getiing a xmas release in august.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Datnggag wrote:
Now, Kicks-lab pics, YES!!! Air-randy, YES! SDS though....Come on! I'm not sure how people can be geeked about ordering from them. My thoughts are the people pleased with these new pics are the people that already ordered from them. 
1st pic....Krinkled Patent Leather on Toe Box.
2nd pic...Tell me that the PL doesn't look slanted just under the bottom lace moving toward the instep of each shoe.
3rd pic...The PL is SOOO unevenly cut that it makes the shoe look like the base of the shoe was warped (or twisted a little) when they sewed that $%!t together.
Please, give me your thoghts on these 3 points.
More than likely, I'll be taking my chances with Air-Randy. I would be going with kicks-lab or marqueesole, but they're wanting damn near the price of some NDS 2000 Concords. Sooo...I'll be passing on those, but I can give AR a shot for $269. 

You do realize that kickslab, air randy, marqueesole and sds all get their shoes from the same exact source, there will be no difference in the shoes themselves, all sites will randomly have good and some sloppy pairs, dont be fooled by some of the sites taking professional pics with photoshop touches and some just taking regular pics to make you think they have different quality shoes.....Its no coincidence that all these sites are getting the shoes at the same time and that all these pics have leaked the same week.... its because they are all getting them from the same factory at the same time...the flood gates have opened....

Even if this is true, they should invest in some better equipment or Photoshop/Aperture lessons because its making their kicks look much less attractive.  Marquee's pics look much better and some people are gonna spend the extra $100+ and buy from them (not me
grin.gif
) in hope that their kicks will arrive looking just like the ones on the site. Bottom line, those pics aren't helping them much.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Datnggag wrote:
f42e36eaf3a51d695a22b91d1d38a683.image.666x443.JPG

999cf090aa8e373f0262bb6823715f6c.image.666x443.JPG

1c7a39a43bef7f5bbd44e2ce835bd212.image.666x443.JPG

cbaa5903778c895de14f1ec15e5c2d62.image.666x443.JPG
Now, Kicks-lab pics, YES!!! Air-randy, YES! SDS though....Come on! I'm not sure how people can be geeked about ordering from them. My thoughts are the people pleased with these new pics are the people that already ordered from them. 
1st pic....Krinkled Patent Leather on Toe Box.
2nd pic...Tell me that the PL doesn't look slanted just under the bottom lace moving toward the instep of each shoe.
3rd pic...The PL is SOOO unevenly cut that it makes the shoe look like the base of the shoe was warped (or twisted a little) when they sewed that $%!t together.
Please, give me your thoghts on these 3 points.
More than likely, I'll be taking my chances with Air-Randy. I would be going with kicks-lab or marqueesole, but they're wanting damn near the price of some NDS 2000 Concords. Sooo...I'll be passing on those, but I can give AR a shot for $269. 

You do realize that kickslab, air randy, marqueesole and sds all get their shoes from the same exact source, there will be no difference in the shoes themselves, all sites will randomly have good and some sloppy pairs, dont be fooled by some of the sites taking professional pics with photoshop touches and some just taking regular pics to make you think they have different quality shoes.....Its no coincidence that all these sites are getting the shoes at the same time and that all these pics have leaked the same week.... its because they are all getting them from the same factory at the same time...the flood gates have opened....

Exactly. At first I thought dude was quoting my post from before, said almost the same thing. They're all coming from the same spot. SDS may have the only unaltered pics of the shoes from the sites. But all in all, were all gonna get the same thing from the same place, and quite frankly from all the pics I've seen, I really can't complain. I hope everyone's pairs come in crisp as hell. Can't wait to get my hands on em.

After seeing them joints with the Hoyas Jersey  I can honestly say JB did these right. I can't even complain or front anymore. This is the best we are going to get, the OG is in the past and we will never get em like that again. This shoe looks amazing, the toe box is way better than the CG or SJ. I'm satisfied.  Just reserved my two pair through Marqueesole. Shipping out on the 11th  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't be suprised if some of u got ur pairs from randy by fri or Saturday.. I ordered tyue bl,ue 09 from him on Wednesday and had them on Friday.. but that was two years ago.

The soles definitely has the 2000s beat. I am pleased with the quality thus far based on what i see. I think we are all going to be satisfied with them. I hope the ankle is as sturdy as the cool greys

Yea sometimes it's Glue and dirt all over the shoe But what do you expect when you pay your employees .15 cents an hour?

Soo i never really got an answer and i've been looking. I purchased two nights ago form Air Randy when can I expect a tracking number FOR THOSE WHO'VE DEALT WITH HIM IN THE PAST... Not trippin or anything, and i've looked through the thread a good bit (I see some already have their tracking numbers) anyone care to help?

we should be getting our tracking information sometime tomorrow. he stated  tracking # will be updated in 24 - 48hrs
i've dealt with him a few times and had a great experience each time. so just give him a extra day or so because he's probably backed up with all the orders

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Soo i never really got an answer and i've been looking. I purchased two nights ago form Air Randy when can I expect a tracking number FOR THOSE WHO'VE DEALT WITH HIM IN THE PAST... Not trippin or anything, and i've looked through the thread a good bit (I see some already have their tracking numbers) anyone care to help?

im just like u but everbody order from dude just about so im sure its coming so no worry homie im sure

Originally Posted by Freeze

was just thinking if the pair i get isnt perfect but good enough, acceptable by my standards, i mean which pairs are perfect these days, but if its good enough, i'll just rock em out. turn em into beaters. hoop in em and whatnot. if another one of these sites proves to have better quality, I might cop one of those to chill with, and then just grab off ndc come release day.

hopefully the pairs we all good are great. and nobody is left disappointed. he told me earlier that my space jams shipped, tracking # should be up tomorrow, so i'll let you guys know how that goes when they arrive.

This is exactly what Im gonna do.......Im gonna wait to see the pics of the pairs from Randy and if it is what I think itll be, Im gonna cop an early pair to rock into the ground and pick up 5 on RD. 

I know Im gonna catch some heat for this statement but.............I think the 2011 looks better the 2000 version except for the Jumpman but TBH even that doesnt bother me much.....let the hating begin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

was just thinking if the pair i get isnt perfect but good enough, acceptable by my standards, i mean which pairs are perfect these days, but if its good enough, i'll just rock em out. turn em into beaters. hoop in em and whatnot. if another one of these sites proves to have better quality, I might cop one of those to chill with, and then just grab off ndc come release day.

hopefully the pairs we all good are great. and nobody is left disappointed. he told me earlier that my space jams shipped, tracking # should be up tomorrow, so i'll let you guys know how that goes when they arrive.

This is exactly what Im gonna do.......Im gonna wait to see the pics of the pairs from Randy and if it is what I think itll be, Im gonna cop an early pair to rock into the ground and pick up 5 on RD. 

I know Im gonna catch some heat for this statement but.............I think the 2011 looks better the 2000 version except for the Jumpman but TBH even that doesnt bother me much.....let the hating begin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sometimes reading a XI thread is like watching ape go through evolution in a few pages instead of a few thousands years.

No offense, i am not singling anyone out.

Just a thought.

With $180 as a price tag and early resellers already have alot of them, don't worry on RD for a pair...JB will have alot because they know these will definitely sell.

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

With $180 as a price tag and early resellers already have alot of them, don't worry on RD for a pair...JB will have alot because they know these will definitely sell.

Yeah, because it was easy getting Space Jams and Cool Greys, they sat for days

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by DRO3000

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sometimes reading a XI thread is like watching ape go through evolution in a few pages instead of a few thousands years.

No offense, i am not singling anyone out.

Just a thought.

interesting concept.  how so?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Yeah, because it was easy getting Space Jams and Cool Greys, they sat for days
My statement was implying to Release Date...and for me Cool Greys were easy to cop on release date.

^^^^^^
Havent bought kicks outside in store on release date in years. Will try to grab one in store early in morning without camping. Ordered early some and will try to during midnight release. But I want to have a store bought pair too. Hopefully it wont be too tough. But then again, these for the Concord XI, most anticipated release in 11 years.

Back
Top Bottom