Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Lol do you guys remember when Jay used to spam the hell out of everyone's PM box?
i remember that
laugh.gif

Me too! And now he's a bawse!

Thinking about pulling the trigger on SDS, according to twitter they still have like 30 pairs left and why are they only 235 on that site?

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Thinking about pulling the trigger on SDS, according to twitter they still have like 30 pairs left and why are they only 235 on that site?

its $235+ shipping

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

its $235+ shipping
Not to hit you with questions that have already been asked: How much is shipping? I checked shipping on the site and didn't have standard price

was just thinking if the pair i get isnt perfect but good enough, acceptable by my standards, i mean which pairs are perfect these days, but if its good enough, i'll just rock em out. turn em into beaters. hoop in em and whatnot. if another one of these sites proves to have better quality, I might cop one of those to chill with, and then just grab off ndc come release day.

hopefully the pairs we all good are great. and nobody is left disappointed. he told me earlier that my space jams shipped, tracking # should be up tomorrow, so i'll let you guys know how that goes when they arrive.

wow, im impressed by these hopefully this is a sign of quality to come but probably not, im crossing my fingers they step up the retro game

Originally Posted by optimusp517

More new pics! SUCH A TEASE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still think paying $180 is more than enough for these. I will be patient and wait for release date. I think it easier for me to say this cause I'm a frugal college student.

I think since production was started early for these, there will be more than enough to go around, enough that people might get seconds. Either online or in person, but if your buying in person make sure to have either your gf, sister, bro, cousin, gma, or mom with you because certain stores only have that one person limit policy....all in all this shoe is going to be a hot item right out of the shipment box.

Wow, didn't expect much from Jordan with these but they look amazing. Still not too sure on the cop(
30t6p3b.gif
180 hard on a college student) but we'll see.

Datnggag wrote:
f42e36eaf3a51d695a22b91d1d38a683.image.666x443.JPG

999cf090aa8e373f0262bb6823715f6c.image.666x443.JPG

1c7a39a43bef7f5bbd44e2ce835bd212.image.666x443.JPG

cbaa5903778c895de14f1ec15e5c2d62.image.666x443.JPG

Now, Kicks-lab pics, YES!!! Air-randy, YES! SDS though....Come on! I'm not sure how people can be geeked about ordering from them. My thoughts are the people pleased with these new pics are the people that already ordered from them. 
1st pic....Krinkled Patent Leather on Toe Box.
2nd pic...Tell me that the PL doesn't look slanted just under the bottom lace moving toward the instep of each shoe.
3rd pic...The PL is SOOO unevenly cut that it makes the shoe look like the base of the shoe was warped (or twisted a little) when they sewed that $%!t together.
Please, give me your thoghts on these 3 points.
More than likely, I'll be taking my chances with Air-Randy. I would be going with kicks-lab or marqueesole, but they're wanting damn near the price of some NDS 2000 Concords. Sooo...I'll be passing on those, but I can give AR a shot for $269. 

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Datnggag wrote:

Now, Kicks-lab pics, YES!!! Air-randy, YES! SDS though....Come on! I'm not sure how people can be geeked about ordering from them. My thoughts are the people pleased with these new pics are the people that already ordered from them. 
2nd pic...Tell me that the PL doesn't look slanted just under the bottom lace moving toward the instep of each shoe.
3rd pic...The PL is SOOO unevenly cut that it makes the shoe look like the base of the shoe was warped (or twisted a little) when they sewed that $%!t together.
More than likely, I'll be taking my chances with Air-Randy. I would be going with kicks-lab or marqueesole, but they're wanting damn near the price of some NDS 2000 Concords. Sooo...I'll be passing on those, but I can give AR a shot for $269. 

You dont think that Kicks Lab or MarqueeSole Photoshops their pictures to make them look Perfect. And they probably hire a professional photographer. If you dont like them then dont buy them. And how many times have we gotten shoes from NDC, Footlocker, or various sources and not been happy?? Some of you people in the post complain about everything, nothing it perfect for you people. Just wait until after the real release date, when people post pictures and i guarantee you that your going to see people complaining about how this isnt right, or that isnt right.

Originally Posted by KMante

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still think paying $180 is more than enough for these. I will be patient and wait for release date. I think it easier for me to say this cause I'm a frugal college student.

laugh.gif
 I feel your pain I still have to buy books for this coming semester 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

You dont think that Kicks Lab or MarqueeSole Photoshops their pictures to make them look Perfect. And they probably hire a professional photographer. If you dont like them then dont buy them. And how many times have we gotten shoes from NDC, Footlocker, or various sources and not been happy?? Some of you people in the post complain about everything, nothing it perfect for you people. Just wait until after the real release date, when people post pictures and i guarantee you that your going to see people complaining about how this isnt right, or that isnt right.

Very true

yo yo yo my dudes, if u ordered early good cause i will to if i see good pics. the pics r lookin better, but its like a stable of girls, ur gonna take pics of the best one. i want these as bad as the next, but to be on the mess others r on is crazy, u got the cash order them n check em out thats cool, waitin is fine to. these r concords, only real sneakerhead will appreciate or depreciate the shoe. i hate the hypebeast perspective of the shoe game. i love the shoes regardless, like most i like feeling fresh. n knowing the history n status of this shoe means alot to me n other. everybody needs to chill n wait though it really is a virtue. these r a must n we want them done right, we can respect the product because its in demand, the brand doesnt matter they r gonna do wut they do, in return we just hope for a good product, they made them first, they should do it  second or third time wit the same presicion regardless. jordans r wuts up, as a consumer we should to, were the ones droppin r hard money in a bad economy, im a nooby postin but my complaints r for reall

^ Yeah, that IS true and I'm GONNA buy a presale pair myself, but as a consumer, I'm just trying to get the bottom of this regarding the quality and which site might be best for us ALL to order from. You know what...**#k it. I'll just buy a pair and see what they look like myself. NT USED TO be about helping other sneakerheads out but instead, everybody wants to play defense against "hypebeasts" and people that they THINK are uneducated on the sneaker game and are Noobs. Well, I'm neither. Forgive me for never having purchased from AR or any of these other presale sites.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by KMante

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I feel your pain I still have to buy books for this coming semester 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Me too man. Luckily I'm only spending about $200 lol

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Datnggag wrote:

You do realize that kickslab, air randy, marqueesole and sds all get their shoes from the same exact source, there will be no difference in the shoes themselves, all sites will randomly have good and some sloppy pairs, dont be fooled by some of the sites taking professional pics with photoshop touches and some just taking regular pics to make you think they have different quality shoes.....Its no coincidence that all these sites are getting the shoes at the same time and that all these pics have leaked the same week.... its because they are all getting them from the same factory at the same time...the flood gates have opened....

what is up with sds's site? once you click on something it just takes you to a page of coding. anyone else having trouble?

Just copped off SDS. I noticed shipping was cheaper for two. $49 for the two. I don't think these will ship until he fulfills sells his inventory. There is no size allocation, so he must be waiting to see what he sells.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

what is up with sds's site? once you click on something it just takes you to a page of coding. anyone else having trouble?

Was just on there attempting to look at the spacejams and noticed the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom