Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

LMAOOOOOOOO now AR is shipping on Monday too lol

So much for the 72 hours huh lol

consistently fail and flaking and change his word. Really have to think twice about buying from him. Heard way too many complaints.

If I had a facebook I'd tell everyone to cancel their orders with Randy (freeze his paypal account) so he can just say he doesn't have the shoes in hand.

What IF.........AR and Jay from SDS are the same people and just trying to start conflict for the fun of it?? 
sick.gif

jk....
roll.gif

Let's just hope we all get our pairs soon, whether if its from AR or SDS, we'll compare XI's soon enough.

Patience people, PATIENCE.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

consistently fail and flaking and change his word. Really have to think twice about buying from him. Heard way too many complaints.

And to think i was really gonna buy from AR too........SDS from now on though

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

And to think i was really gonna buy from AR too........SDS from now on though

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by Gink

fishy business if you ask me. how'd they keep them so icey for 2 yrs?

I have been wondering the same thing as well...there's NT'ers on here with DS pairs that has yellowed or some yellowing already. I mean the tags on the re-stock says 2009 but yet it still has a STRONG glue smell and super ICY bottoms. How are they stocking their pairs to make it look so crispy and smell so new compared to the pairs we have here in the states? I really want a pair of Jams but this re-stock is suspect to me. Like someone said on here...isn't there a code on the tag where you can hit up NIKE and ask them if the pair is legit? I guess my question is...was this really made in 2009 and kept ICY since then or did they just make this and slab a 2009 tag on them. If someone could help me answer this question it would be so helpful as I'm planning to get some Jams and was wondering to get it from a re-stock or look for a DS slight yellowing ones as far as legit factor go's. Thanks fellas!

As far as Eastbay or my local NikeTown having re-stock on Cool Greys and being so icy, I can believe that. those were made last year but the Jams?
nerd.gif

Sorry if it's not a concord related question and spacejam topic is long gone and i really didnt think i should make a new topic for one question.
Very good point topnotchflip. My Jams are also DS but have some yellowing on the soles even though there is no paper inside the box.  How can sites like SDS and AR have super icy shoes that are almost 2 years old? Even if they are legit, it still makes you wonder.
ONE OF MY DS PAIR OF JAMS. I'M IN THE SAME BOAT AS THE GUY A FEW PAGES BACK. THEY LOOK ICY FROM THE SIDE BUT THERE IS YELLOWING ON THE BOTTOM NEAR THE BLUE TRACTION PODS. THESE WERE STORED WITH SILICA PACKETS AND NO PAPER IN THE BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF MY AIR CONDITIONED CLOSET. IF NOT PRODUCED RECENTLY, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE SECRET OF HOW THOSE JAMS WERE STORED SO I CAN DO THE SAME....

voaae8.jpg

2z3q6af.jpg

29wwncg.jpg

I WILL PROBABLY BE SEA GLOWING THEM THIS WEEKEND.

I thought the yellowing around the pods on the 09 jams and 10 greys are the result of the glue

on a side note, my CG are DS with paper and theyre still the bluest pair ive ever seen. My 00 jams are icey with no paper, my concords have paper and one side looks better than the other (bought them NDS-VNDS) so maybe paper had an influence on that pair. Ive been seaglowing them anyway

Originally Posted by kevi

nope cant do it 20$ shipping is the most ill go. Will wait for release date

dude, order multiple pairs. first pair is 33, everything after that is 20. i got 2 pairs which equaled out to 260 a piece. not bad in relation to some of the prices out right now.

im sure i will order one pair before release date....

man i wonder how many pages this thread will get as we get closer to december....this page jumped almost 8 pages this day lol

oh and i know this has been said before but how much is SDS charging and AR?? thanks and sorry again for the question

Did I miss something?? First off, did SDS say Monday...Followed by Randy? That's what you're suggesting. Did I miss this on the last page somewhere? I mean, to be honest with you, How are we certain that Jay has his pairs on hand? I think we can still only wait and see right now. Just cause Jay aint been contradicting himself doesn't mean that his circumstances haven't been similar. All I was hearing before was "all these shoes come from the same place", etc. So if that's the case, what makes us so sure that Jay isn't dealing with the same delays???

Now if I missed a piece of the puzzle, my bad...Just trying to keep my facts straight! And I ordered from SDS, btw.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ONE OF MY DS PAIR OF JAMS. I'M IN THE SAME BOAT AS THE GUY A FEW PAGES BACK. THEY LOOK ICY FROM THE SIDE BUT THERE IS YELLOWING ON THE BOTTOM NEAR THE BLUE TRACTION PODS. THESE WERE STORED WITH SILICA PACKETS AND NO PAPER IN THE BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF MY AIR CONDITIONED CLOSET. IF NOT PRODUCED RECENTLY, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE SECRET OF HOW THOSE JAMS WERE STORED SO I CAN DO THE SAME....

That "guy" your referring to was ME, your welcome.
laugh.gif

But yup, we're on the same boat, I'm still debating whether to seaglow them or leave it be.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

That "guy" your referring to was ME, your welcome.
laugh.gif

But yup, we're on the same boat, I'm still debating whether to seaglow them or leave it be.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Did I miss something?? First off, did SDS say Monday...Followed by Randy? That's what you're suggesting. Did I miss this on the last page somewhere? I mean, to be honest with you, How are we certain that Jay has his pairs on hand? I think we can still only wait and see right now. Just cause Jay aint been contradicting himself doesn't mean that his circumstances haven't been similar. All I was hearing before was "all these shoes come from the same place", etc. So if that's the case, what makes us so sure that Jay isn't dealing with the same delays???

Now if I missed a piece of the puzzle, my bad...Just trying to keep my facts straight! And I ordered from SDS, btw.
SDS still and always has said it was pre-order. AR claimed he had them in stock and would be shipping (even initiated shipping) but nothing was shipped. He keeps saying all the questions are holding up the shipping process which is a crock. I ordered from AR and got a customs ran-sacked package with no shoes so I have a bias but I'd stick with SDS.

Originally Posted by three2three

SDS still and always has said it was pre-order. AR claimed he had them in stock and would be shipping (even initiated shipping) but nothing was shipped. He keeps saying all the questions are holding up the shipping process which is a crock. I ordered from AR and got a customs ran-sacked package with no shoes so I have a bias but I'd stick with SDS.
True, True.

I'm sitting here lookin at the sj pics and reading the comments and really at a loss of words. First of all I own 09 SJs. Not DS but worn about 3 times. Thoroughly cleaned after each wear. Like everyone else I have slight yellowing around the pods with the rest of the shoe (side) still Icey. Everybody I know with 09 jams has the same yellowing dead stock or not. How in the hell do these guys manage to get Icey sj restocks with NO yellowing whatsoever? Smeling like strong glue? After two years? Not tryin to hate on those who copped but if this isn't a red flag, I don't know what is! Seems ar and jay are MAKING these shoes as they go. and it's wrong. I hate to see my fellow NTs ordering replicas and accepting it. Can't believe it! I'm the last to call fake in most cases, but this is just absurd...

Originally Posted by dhtowng

I'm sitting here lookin at the sj pics and reading the comments and really at a loss of words. First of all I own 09 SJs. Not da but worn about 3 times. Thoroughly cleaned after each wear. Like everyone else I have slight yellowing around the pods with the rest of the shoe (side) still Icey. Everybody I know with 09 jams has the same yellowing dead stock or not. How in the hell do these guys manage to get Icey sj restocks with NO yellowing whatsoever? Smeling like strong glue? After two years? Not tryin to hate on those who copped but if this isn't a red flag, I don't know what is! Seems ar and jay are MAKING these shoes as they go. and it's wrong. I hate to see my fellow NTs ordering replicas and accepting it. Can't believe it! I'm the last to call fake in most cases, but this is just absurd...
soooo real jordan parts plus real jordan factory plus actual factory workers = fake
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by three2three

True, True.

As 3to3 said and from reading this whole topic and having AR on FB -- when AR first put the kicks up he said you can buy them now and they will be shipped within 72 hours even going as far as giving out tracking numbers then he came with the BS excuses (1st being a website database problem lmaoo -- Anyone who used paypal to sell something knows with his "database being messed up" he could have used paypal info to ship the kicks) few days later the shoe trees thing happened and right now hes still on some BS !@+$ talking about answering questions takes time away from shipping kicks....like cmon son you serious. From about 75 pages back everyone knew SDS said his kicks would ship around the 15th cause thats when he would have everything. But peep how both randy and jay are now shipping at the same time (jay knew knew when he was getting everything) and randy jumped the gun cause he dont got everything (im guessing boxes or the trees) and now randy posted hes shipping this weekend too so that makes him a liar if he knew he wouldn't have the kicks/trees/boxes or everything until around the 15th why he posted them up for sale and not pre-order thats a dirt move in my book and im glad i didn't order from him -- dunno why he did it though maybe to get more sales or to get the jump on SDS and marquee which are both only taking pre-orders but ar is dumb cause hes losing peoples trust.
EDIT: Marqueesole right now is selling just the shoes without trees or boxes cause NON of the sites have the boxes/trees they just got the kicks and they waiting for the rest of the stuff.
This is why randy is a snake !+!%# and will never get my money.

Back
Top Bottom