Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

I've been grazing over this thread for the past 20 pages, so

when are people going to expect their Concords from sds and ar ?

Show me pics dammit.

the next 7-10 days people should be getting them.

these will be had but unless you dont own a pair already i dont understand why you would take a 260 dollar gamble that they will be b-grades or real for that matter. just wait and get them for retail. these will be had for as many as i can cop depending on funds!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

these will be had but unless you dont own a pair already i dont understand why you would take a 260 dollar gamble that they will be b-grades or real for that matter. just wait and get them for retail. these will be had for as many as i can cop depending on funds!

i guess all the legit shoe info sites deal with fakes too. arent they knowledgeable and know a lot about shoes? they are the ones advertising, buying, or getting them for free for press.

the shoes arent fake. they are made by Nike in a Nike factory. now are they sold legitimately? no they arent. are they supposed to go out months in advance? no they arent but then again who cares. people can write up articles and videos and say w/e they want doesnt make it right until it comes from someone inside this business which i doubt we will ever hear from them.

Y'all still arguing the same points.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif

i dont even care at this point, its the same stuff being brought up and said every other post. people act like they know what they are talking about when obviously they dont, same goes for me. that article could be all lies but everyone is trusting it.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ i'm just commenting on the article. i don't know for sure.

but plenty of people posted the space jams they just got some sds and they're flawless.

if my concords come and they look like !#!% i'll get my money back. simple as that.
THAT IS ALSO SUSPECT.

NO YELLOWING AFTER 2 YEARS
grin.gif

EVEN MY BOYS COOL GREYS FROM THE EASTBAY RESTOCK WERE SHOWING SOME YELLOWING AROUND THE PODS...

laugh.gif
Mine were yellowed in a year and I hadn't even worn them
30t6p3b.gif

LOL at these dudes so sure that these are just all fakes or flawed pairs we're ordering. whatever makes you feel better...
laugh.gif

prolly just mad they can't afford to cop early. the same kinda cats who will sleep on concrete and wait outside in a line for forever to save a few dollars...

we'll see what's up in a week or two when the pix come rolling in. if they're fake or defective, the truth will come out.

chances are these are just overruns and we're catching a nice lil' hook up cuz of a loophole.

You're a funny dude. I've defended you before, but I see why you constantly get in online arguments and have dudes aimin for your head.

You're a D-List DJ and you act like your Flex. You're too old to keep using the you can't afford it line you always use. Especially when a lot of the people you talk to are students or have families, and might not have more than you now, but will one day, but who am I. You're better than everyone else because you paid a little extra for your kicks. Keep ballin Jim Jones.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

i dont even care at this point, its the same stuff being brought up and said every other post. people act like they know what they are talking about when obviously they dont, same goes for me. that article could be all lies but everyone is trusting it.
I'm speaking from experience and what my NT fam is posting in the Ray XIIIs thread. The Rays VMC shipped are absolutely 100% fake. My Cements I got from AR were smashed up and smelled of strong glue...I filed a dispute. I rather wait for RD. I do believe they sell SOME authentic shoes but I also believe they throw the worst of the worst pairs in with shipments.

im just going to wait until 12/23 and pick my 2 pairs up from my hoh connect for retail, no overruns, variants or superfakes, just real nike/jb retail product with all original accesories. i did purchase the 09 spacejams early from air-randy in august of 09 and everything checked out them, in the end i never rocked them and i sold them for 2x what i paid on 12/23 when the real space jams released. yeah its nice to get the shoes early and if you have the money and want to do it go ahead, i just feel better knowing i have authentic product on my feet. until there is 100% authentic nike retailer selling shoes early, im going to stay away from early releases and stick to copping on rd, i never have to camp anyways.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

1. then why you still talking about it
2. if they don't believe you then...who cares lol move on
roll.gif

just sayin

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

I find it funny people turning their head away from these early "b-grade" pairs and waiting until release day. I'm pretty sure there have been people who get these early releases and then on release day switch them with a pair they bought at FTL, FNL etc and return them to the stores (trying to get store credit or another "legit" RD pair). I wouldn't be surprised if this has been done before.

I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE BECAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO DID IT LOL.
laugh.gif

I USE TO BUY EARLY RELEASE PAIRS ALL THE TIME AND THE LAST PAIR I BOUGHT EARLY WERE THE WHITE/VARSITY RED 6'S. I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO I BOUGHT FROM BUT IT WAS EITHER AIR RANDY, VMV OR PROMO SHOES. THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY EITHER FAKE OR EXTREME B-GRADES. ONE TONGUE LITERALLY SAT ABOUT ONE AND HALF INCHES HIGHER THAN THE OTHER AS WELL AS OTHER OBVIOUS GIVE AWAYS. I POSTED ABOUT THIS IN THAT THREAD AND WARNED OTHERS.

I TRIED TO GET A REFUND BACK BUT SINCE I DIDN'T PAY WITH PAYPAL AND THE SELLER WASN'T RESPONDING I COULDN'T. WENT TO THE NEAREST FINISHLINE AND BOUGHT A RELEASE DAY PAIR, SWITCHED OUT THE RELEASE DAY PAIR WITH THE EARLY RELEASE PAIR AND THEN RETURNED THEM TO ANOTHER FINISHLINE THAT MY HOME GIRL WORKED AT.
laugh.gif
So this would explain how some ppl get "B" grades from authorized retail spots
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Im blown away that after seeing the chaos of the Ray 13 release that ppl are still confidant in these dudes.  I know they didnt sell the Ray's but to me, its like this:

nike didnt authorize the shoes or its an over run that was supposed to be destroyed.................Therefore it doesn't exist.........So poof...vamoose son of a b*tch 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Call em what you want but if Nike feels that these "overruns" are being destroyed, then in their eyes they dont exist and that means......ITS NOT REAL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To each his own, but I will never buy a GR early again.  I understand you guys down south have it tough, especially in the bigger markets, but up here if its GR or even the few QS we get, its there for the taking, even a few weeks after release....no problemo!!!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

LOL at these dudes so sure that these are just all fakes or flawed pairs we're ordering. whatever makes you feel better...
laugh.gif

prolly just mad they can't afford to cop early. the same kinda cats who will sleep on concrete and wait outside in a line for forever to save a few dollars...

we'll see what's up in a week or two when the pix come rolling in. if they're fake or defective, the truth will come out.

chances are these are just overruns and we're catching a nice lil' hook up cuz of a loophole.

You're a funny dude. I've defended you before, but I see why you constantly get in online arguments and have dudes aimin for your head.

You're a D-List DJ and you act like your Flex. You're too old to keep using the you can't afford it line you always use. Especially when a lot of the people you talk to are students or have families, and might not have more than you now, but will one day, but who am I. You're better than everyone else because you paid a little extra for your kicks. Keep ballin Jim Jones.

np52td.jpg

This needed to be said 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

laugh.gif

np52td.jpg

This needed to be said 
pimp.gif
the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

if "D-List" is doing what i love for a living and wearing what i want to work and making a successful living with my own home and a retirement plan in place, then i'll be dat. american dream imo. it's whatever.

what other time have i ever used a "you can't afford it" line tho?

only reason i said anything like that is dude tried to imply the reason we are hopeful these preorders from SDS aren't fakes is cuz we're "in over our heads and sweating bullets cuz we got money tied up in these"...

laughable to me, cuz i'm no baller, but it's no sweat off my back to have my money tied up in these (it's not a bad price to pay for having them months early). again, if there's something wrong with these i'll get my money back. no big deal.

implying that any of us that are hopeful there's nothing wrong with these early pairs is because we're sweating bullets cuz our money is tied up in 'em is why i made the broad generalization that perhaps some of those swearing they're fakes and trying to scare those of us who copped may not be able to afford them right now or something.

NT dudes is always trying to be an $@!@%+#!, constantly trying to tear down the next man... i'm just being an %@@%#%% back. that's all. deal with it.

I think I'm gonna drop the 280 to get these early. I just dont really look forward to lining up and risking not getting a pair. The releases here in L.A are ridiculous and most malls and retail stores dont know how to handle these type of events. The space jam release was one of THE WORST Jordan releases I've ever been apart of. To me, spending the extra money is worth it.. Last year for the Cool greys I bought a pair in early August and also got a pair early from a local mom and pop shop. I actually would suggest dropping the extra cash if you can afford to do it for an early pick up.

I almost got screwed into superb spacejam fakes from a chinese reseller last year on a meetup-carbon fiber, 23 space on back of shoes, 3rd lace up=jumpman jordan, legit box, legit checkered box paper, everything checked out except a bit of a low cut of the patent. I had my money out ready to go but decided to check the tag and each tag had different dates(both apparently made AFTER rd?!?). As I was inspecting them I was asking dude how he still had so many sizes left, and he said his cousin was from hong kong. I put my money back into my pocket and put him on blast, and he left quickly after giving some stupid excuse.

I just got screwed by kicks-lab into some fake RA 13's and they are absolutely miraculous fakes; coincidentally, this is one of the earliest sites releasing "authentic images" of the new concords, so u do the math. Vmv for sure sold fake RA's(see DRO), kicks-lab sold me fakes, air Randy has been around forever and is notorious for selling really bad b-grades which are probably just great fakes. I've been seeing fakes since 2000 XI's and the accuracy of fakes has gotten ridiculous.

People who are okay with fakes are alright, it's just not my style, so it looks like I'll be camping.

Take care everybody!

if "D-List" is doing what i love for a living and wearing what i want to work and making a successful living with my own home and a retirement plan in place, then i'll be dat. american dream imo. it's whatever.

what other time have i ever used a "you can't afford it" line tho?

only reason i said anything like that is dude tried to imply the reason we are hopeful these preorders from SDS aren't fakes is cuz we're "in over our heads and sweating bullets cuz we got money tied up in these"...

laughable to me, cuz i'm no baller, but it's no sweat off my back to have my money tied up in these (it's not a bad price to pay for having them months early). again, if there's something wrong with these i'll get my money back. no big deal.

implying that any of us that are hopeful there's nothing wrong with these early pairs is because we're sweating bullets cuz our money is tied up in 'em is why i made the broad generalization that perhaps some of those swearing they're fakes and trying to scare those of us who copped may not be able to afford them right now or something.

NT dudes is always trying to be an $@!@%+#!, constantly trying to tear down the next man... i'm just being an %@@%#%% back. that's all. deal with it.
My dude i wasnt talking about u at all, but it seems like you are the only person who took offense. So if the shoe fits wear it (pun intended). I could careless about your hookup at ur HOH, its your bread u do u big dawg. But im good my pair is on lock already paid for and i know they are real
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by DZaster

np52td.jpg

This needed to be said 
pimp.gif
the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif
THAT *!%* CRAY!

ok, cool koncrete kickz. i figured you were talking about me tho cuz i've obviously been the biggest advocate in here that these early pairs seem legit.

allgood tho.

we'll all see what's up in the next week or two. hope everyone makes out with legit, flawless pairs. 
pimp.gif

wouldnt Nike's "stamp of approval" deem them to be authentic? so if Nike hasnt given their stamp of approval would that mean they are just shoes with a guy holding a basketball over his head with his legs spread?

Fakes, b-grades, Overruns dont get Nike's stamp of approval. Nike has given some bgrades their stamp of approval and they hit outlets.

if i built a factory and made Nike shoes that look 100% authentic are they real or fake?

Id say fakes because the pairs i made didnt go through Nike.

the pairs that AR and SDS and all these other overseas site who are getting them supposedly out the back door before Nike inspects them and marks them A-grade, i believe are not authentic because Nike makes the call.

this is just my point of view. take it for what it is worth yall arent spending my money ha.

Back
Top Bottom