Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

man, some of these quote end quote "logic" is so flawed. Everything based off that one site. By that logic, i would have my fake shoe makers make nothing but Ray Allen 13's, or PE edition shoes and nothing else, cause those are high priced item.

In fact, i would advertise my own Nike/JB ID factory, any previous released CW, any model, any time.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

I almost got screwed into superb spacejam fakes from a chinese reseller last year on a meetup-carbon fiber, 23 space on back of shoes, 3rd lace up=jumpman jordan, legit box, legit checkered box paper, everything checked out except a bit of a low cut of the patent. I had my money out ready to go but decided to check the tag and each tag had different dates(both apparently made AFTER rd?!?). As I was inspecting them I was asking dude how he still had so many sizes left, and he said his cousin was from hong kong. I put my money back into my pocket and put him on blast, and he left quickly after giving some stupid excuse.

I just got screwed by kicks-lab into some fake RA 13's and they are absolutely miraculous fakes; coincidentally, this is one of the earliest sites releasing "authentic images" of the new concords, so u do the math. Vmv for sure sold fake RA's(see DRO), kicks-lab sold me fakes, air Randy has been around forever and is notorious for selling really bad b-grades which are probably just great fakes. I've been seeing fakes since 2000 XI's and the accuracy of fakes has gotten ridiculous.

People who are okay with fakes are alright, it's just not my style, so it looks like I'll be camping.

Take care everybody!

^^^^This....Hardcore
tired.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

man, some of these quote end quote "logic" is so flawed. Everything based off that one site. By that logic, i would have my fake shoe makers make nothing but Ray Allen 13's, or PE edition shoes and nothing else, cause those are high priced item.

In fact, i would advertise my own Nike/JB ID factory, any previous released CW, any model, any time.

yeah, that's the thing. like someone pointed out last night, randy has 3 pairs of those entourage dunks for sale. supposed to only be for the cast members. the prices are stupid tho, $2000+... if he was just pushing fakes wouldn't he have more available and offer a lower price just to move 'em?

sounds like he's just got a factory hook up who used the extra materials to make a few extra pairs and make some extra dough.

just cuz they didn't destroy the rest like nike wanted doesn't make them fake imo.

a similar thing has been happening with asics lately. this dude on kicks exchange has had legit sample pairs for sale of 1 of 1 ronnie fieg designs like the salmon toes (that were canceled) and the leatherbacks (forthcoming). at first everyone including ronnie fieg called 'em fake, not because they really are, but he's not supposed to have them. but they're blatantly authentic, they're just obtained from someone either directly at asics or from their factory.

So let me get this straight...

People are complaining about the early releases calling them fake/flawed because they dont wanna drop a few extra bucks??

Pathetic.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, that's the thing. like someone pointed out last night, randy has 3 pairs of those entourage dunks for sale. supposed to only be for the cast members. the prices are stupid tho, $2000+... if he was just pushing fakes wouldn't he have more available and offer a lower price just to move 'em?

sounds like he's just got a factory hook up who used the extra materials to make a few extra pairs and make some extra dough.

just cuz they didn't destroy the rest like nike wanted doesn't make them fake imo.

a similar thing has been happening with asics lately. this dude on kicks exchange has had legit sample pairs for sale of 1 of 1 ronnie fieg designs like the salmon toes (that were canceled) and the leatherbacks (forthcoming). at first everyone including ronnie fieg called 'em fake, not because they really are, but he's not supposed to have them. but they're blatantly authentic, they're just obtained from someone either directly at asics or from their factory.
Now replace Ronnie Fieg with Nike and you understand where some of us are coming from.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If the damn designer of the shoe didnt authorize that pair to be sold HE DAMN WELL HAS A RIGHT TO CALL IT A FAKE imo
happy.gif
happy.gif

And ask yourself if those Entourage SB's had a FSR on his site, would that seem believable to you???

Not tryna argue, jus my 0.02

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

So let me get this straight...

People are complaining about the early releases calling them fake/flawed because they dont wanna drop a few extra bucks??

Pathetic.

Pretty Much.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

wouldnt Nike's "stamp of approval" deem them to be authentic? so if Nike hasnt given their stamp of approval would that mean they are just shoes with a guy holding a basketball over his head with his legs spread?

Fakes, b-grades, Overruns dont get Nike's stamp of approval. Nike has given some bgrades their stamp of approval and they hit outlets.

if i built a factory and made Nike shoes that look 100% authentic are they real or fake?

Id say fakes because the pairs i made didnt go through Nike.

the pairs that AR and SDS and all these other overseas site who are getting them supposedly out the back door before Nike inspects them and marks them A-grade, i believe are not authentic because Nike makes the call.

this is just my point of view. take it for what it is worth yall arent spending my money ha.
What is this 'stamp of approval' you speak about? Do they bless the sneakers with Michael's sweat? It's still the same shoes.

If he had several FSRs of ray Allen 13s or entourage SBs then it would be a dead giveaway that he's selling fakes cause the shoe is supposed to be limited.

Originally Posted by Gink

wouldnt Nike's "stamp of approval" deem them to be authentic? so if Nike hasnt given their stamp of approval would that mean they are just shoes with a guy holding a basketball over his head with his legs spread?

Fakes, b-grades, Overruns dont get Nike's stamp of approval. Nike has given some bgrades their stamp of approval and they hit outlets.

if i built a factory and made Nike shoes that look 100% authentic are they real or fake?

the pairs that AR and SDS and all these other overseas site who are getting them supposedly out the back door before Nike inspects them and marks them A-grade, i believe are not authentic because Nike makes the call.

this is just my point of view. take it for what it is worth yall arent spending my money ha.
What is this 'stamp of approval' you speak about? Do they bless the sneakers with Michael's sweat? It's still the same shoes.

lmao!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Now replace Ronnie Fieg with Nike and you understand where some of us are coming from.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If the damn designer of the shoe didnt authorize that pair to be sold HE DAMN WELL HAS A RIGHT TO CALL IT A FAKE imo
happy.gif
happy.gif

sure, he has a right to. doesn't mean that they are tho. they were 100% authentic in terms of being all authentic asics materials, shape, and everything else. nobody could really dispute that. and if you cop then consider it a hook up really. cuz otherwise you wouldn't have them.

but it's a big grey area.

hence, "the grey market".
nerd.gif

i'm gonna save my final judgment for when i actually get my pair of concords i guess... if they're wack it'll likely be the last time i ever spring for a pair this far out ahead of RD.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I think I'm gonna drop the 280 to get these early. I just dont really look forward to lining up and risking not getting a pair. The releases here in L.A are ridiculous and most malls and retail stores dont know how to handle these type of events. The space jam release was one of THE WORST Jordan releases I've ever been apart of. To me, spending the extra money is worth it.. Last year for the Cool greys I bought a pair in early August and also got a pair early from a local mom and pop shop. I actually would suggest dropping the extra cash if you can afford to do it for an early pick up.

Go for it man. I'm in Houston and I already know there will be mayhem. My lil bro sat outside for 12hr trying to get the CDP's. Still came out empty handed.

man DRO,

I know you got hit hard with those Ray Allen 13s, but you have got to take a step back and think it through.  Considering you bought from sneakerape/VMV, and not from sds or AR, its almost silly to bunch all the Asia sites together and call them all fake sellers.  I am sure all the people accusing these sites would like everyone to believe that all these sites have the same exact factory source.  Fact of the matter is, there are so many factories in China that are pumping out these nike shoes, it is not inconceivable that the workmanship is not all on the same level.

The way i see, everything right now is just speculation.  There is no "conclusion."  Just a lot of different view points. 

Anyway, I am not here to change anyone's view on these early release sites, just trying to point out that there are still so many unanswered questions, and because of that, to say these sites are absolutely shady or legit is impossible.

Still hasnt heard anyone tell me those foamposites they sell are fake though.  To this date, i still have not seen a fake pair of foamposites that i cant identify.  Those foams on these sites are legit.

I am looking for a nice Ralph Lauren Polo or Lacoste. Just picked up two black Gucci belts. I am having the toughest time finding shirts to pull it all together.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

If he had several FSRs of ray Allen 13s or entourage SBs then it would be a dead giveaway that he's selling fakes cause the shoe is supposed to be limited.
This. People would REALLY be suspicious then.

Originally Posted by Gink

"Stamp of approval"
5eb3521de95385d5e0e4732e3a534d1d9ae4cbf.gif

wow. 

man DRO,

I know you got hit hard with those Ray Allen 13s, but you have got to take a step back and think it through.  Considering you bought from sneakerape/VMV, and not from sds or AR, its almost silly to bunch all the Asia sites together and call them all fake sellers.  I am sure all the people accusing these sites would like everyone to believe that all these sites have the same exact factory source.  Fact of the matter is, there are so many factories in China that are pumping out these nike shoes, it is not inconceivable that the workmanship is not all on the same level.

The way i see, everything right now is just speculation.  There is no "conclusion."  Just a lot of different view points. 

Anyway, I am not here to change anyone's view on these early release sites, just trying to point out that there are still so many unanswered questions, and because of that, to say these sites are absolutely shady or legit is impossible.

Still hasnt heard anyone tell me those foamposites they sell are fake though.  To this date, i still have not seen a fake pair of foamposites that i cant identify.  Those foams on these sites are legit.

yeah, i agree with what ol' boy said back there, if nike really has done everything they can to not take responsibility for the crappy labor conditions in these factories, and skimped out in every way they can, this sorta stuff is bound to happen.

in some cases they're the same exact shoes, 110% authentic, but cats in the nike factory are cutting out the middle man and dealing with a few people on the low.

surely nike could stop this, or make a strong attempt to, with all the money they have to throw at legal muscle, but either it's too small potatoes for them to mess with and it's kinda working as free promotion ahead of big releases, or they're backed into a corner because of how they've set up things in the factories, or they've made deals with the triad devil's to turn a blind eye, or all of the above.

this is all very cray, indeed.

i think it's inevitable that fakes are gonna get so good that the only way to be assured your product is authentic is to buy directly from corporations such as nike, eastbay, finishline, etc.

but i don't think that's the case on these early concords, i think it's like that asics deal, the factory workers are hustling authentic nike and jb's on the side. pretty much a hook up. it's getting so sketchy tho, this will likely be my last time copping something like this.

man DRO,

Youre right i am salty about the rays but Im not sure if Ive ever called AR or SDS out for selling fakes, I said that I would never buy anything from overseas that I can buy at a retail spot i.e. Foot locker or Champs for me. 

You are right about this being speculation because ultimately none of us really know.  The post a few pages back, along with my recent experience as well as an earlier experience with fakes kinda puts a lot of the pieces of this puzzle together for me.

One of the things 160 mentioned about the sticker and stamp on the inside of your box lid is another key attributes to spotting an authentic Nike sanctioned pair of sneakers.  I have no hate for these guys, I can never hate on another mans hustle and Ive ordered from Randy before, I ordered a pair of the 2011 YOTR's and they were perfect and flawless.  Ive never ordered from SDS so I cant comment on that either but from what I can tell, its obvious he gets his product from the same place AR and VMV and a bunch of other un-authorized Nike/JB resellers.

Ultimately, I am a sneaker lover and I especially love NIKE AIR JORDANS, not SDS Jordans, or AR Jordans, or VMV Jordans.  If I have the choice between having an officially recognized and authentic pair from Nike putchased from a place I know VS paying in some cases 2X retail for an authentic pair maybe by definition or materials used, but still questionable because of the source.......obviously I would take the one from the retail spot

Why has everyone forgot the first photos of the 2011 Concords were of a manufactured sample by VMV???  I mean why is that so easy to overlook???
sick.gif

all these pages, crazy!!  just wait to see when pics are posted of the pairs ppl recieve (from sds/a.r/vmvic etc) and then talk some more..

Honestly I don't understand why everyone is going so crazy about the fact if the they are overrun/b-grade/ whatever you want to call them....in the end its your choice to make when buying them. When they come in and look fake or b-grade you can get your money back.
Let the next man do him and you do you. To me some people in here are just mad that they can't afford the price tag. I bit the bullet and ordered from SDS. If they are suspect then I'll get my money back and will learn my lesson and others will learn from our experience as well.

There's no need to hate because in the end the truth will come through. I have no idea what I'll be getting but once the shoes arrive the truth will come out.

End Rant/

Ugh @ these last few pages.

These next 7-10 days when people start getting their pairs from Air Randy and SDS will be interesting.
laugh.gif

Hope everything turns out well for those who placed their orders from these sites.

I'll try and cop at least one pair from sites I've made purchases from in the past, like Sneakerpost and Sneaker St.

Hopefully they'll have a size 14 in these and the price won't be OD.

The %#!% i don't get is why everyone in here talking about fake this and fake that and how you not buying early....If you not buying early shut the !@@* up and stop trying to make others feel bad about their purchases. I don't care if your not buying early cause of this or that or any of your reasons for that matter and to be honest i could give 2 #!$%$ about what you gotta say about b grades or superfakes or how you got ripped off by AR before or non of that %#!%! NOBODYYYYY CARESSSSSS!

I copped my concords from SDS and and if i get fakes ill send them back and get my money -- no harm no foul and its done. I took a shot and i missed and worse comes to worse my money was tied up for a week or too and when i get it back ill put it in the bank for Dec 23rd.

I been reading all these arguments when there really is no point! Im just here to find out information about the concords, about AR and SDS shipping and pictures of received products and if you not in here to talk about the Concords then shut the hell up real talk.

When did this thread turn into a topic about concords to omg SDS and AR are selling fakes or overruns or you guys are dumb for buying and imma wait in line......good for you!

//END RANT

Well I'm not hating since I ordered concords from SDS, so if they were made unauthorized by Nike..so be it, I'll trash these on the court and cop a few true on on rd. I will say if the same thing was made with cars, like say lamborghini had a factory making xx amount of cars. And after such, the factory shot out 10 more, unauthorized..Idk..that to me would be a bootleg, even tho technically its not. That cosign means something I guess. I mean besides the obvious warranty issues, there's certain checklist categories that have to be checked, that really won't matter to the actual factory. Of course cars are on a larger scale, but its all the same.

Back
Top Bottom