Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

The %#!% i don't get is why everyone in here talking about fake this and fake that and how you not buying early....If you not buying early shut the !@@* up and stop trying to make others feel bad about their purchases. I don't care if your not buying early cause of this or that or any of your reasons for that matter and to be honest i could give 2 #!$%$ about what you gotta say about b grades or superfakes or how you got ripped off by AR before or non of that %#!%! NOBODYYYYY CARESSSSSS!

I copped my concords from SDS and and if i get fakes ill send them back and get my money -- no harm no foul and its done. I took a shot and i missed and worse comes to worse my money was tied up for a week or too and when i get it back ill put it in the bank for Dec 23rd.

I been reading all these arguments when there really is no point! Im just here to find out information about the concords, about AR and SDS shipping and pictures of received products and if you not in here to talk about the Concords then shut the hell up real talk.

When did this thread turn into a topic about concords to omg SDS and AR are selling fakes or overruns or you guys are dumb for buying and imma wait in line......good for you!

//END RANT

2h4fgj6.jpg

Originally Posted by Josh311

The %#!% i don't get is why everyone in here talking about fake this and fake that and how you not buying early....If you not buying early shut the !@@* up and stop trying to make others feel bad about their purchases. I don't care if your not buying early cause of this or that or any of your reasons for that matter and to be honest i could give 2 #!$%$ about what you gotta say about b grades or superfakes or how you got ripped off by AR before or non of that %#!%! NOBODYYYYY CARESSSSSS!

I copped my concords from SDS and and if i get fakes ill send them back and get my money -- no harm no foul and its done. I took a shot and i missed and worse comes to worse my money was tied up for a week or too and when i get it back ill put it in the bank for Dec 23rd.

I been reading all these arguments when there really is no point! Im just here to find out information about the concords, about AR and SDS shipping and pictures of received products and if you not in here to talk about the Concords then shut the hell up real talk.

When did this thread turn into a topic about concords to omg SDS and AR are selling fakes or overruns or you guys are dumb for buying and imma wait in line......good for you!

//END RANT

2h4fgj6.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Josh311

//END RANT

2h4fgj6.jpg
lmaoooooooo 
roll.gif

Not mad just tired of reading the bs

a couple pages back sumbody said they got their shippin confirmation back but no1 quoted or responded to that yall jus still arguin about authenticity and approval stamps...i cant wait till these sneaks ship and pics go up so all this "As The World Turns" type nonsense ends, this thread is officially a soap opera smh

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

So let me get this straight...

People are complaining about the early releases calling them fake/flawed because they dont wanna drop a few extra bucks??

Pathetic.
Naw, cause they are suspect.
The fact that this is still a discussion year after year after multiple different threads on this topic proves this.

Nike/JB should come out with a statement to settle this, but they don't care cause this is basically free publicity and promotion and they are still very profitable.

I hope everybody who orders early gets great pairs.

I just like 100% certainty with the authenticity of my sneakers.
happy.gif

Did anybody cop the cool grey's or space jams from any of these sites this time last year or two years ago for the space jams ?

Originally Posted by cubanref

Honestly I don't understand why everyone is going so crazy about the fact if the they are overrun/b-grade/ whatever you want to call them....in the end its your choice to make when buying them. When they come in and look fake or b-grade you can get your money back.
Let the next man do him and you do you. To me some people in here are just mad that they can't afford the price tag. I bit the bullet and ordered from SDS. If they are suspect then I'll get my money back and will learn my lesson and others will learn from our experience as well.

There's no need to hate because in the end the truth will come through. I have no idea what I'll be getting but once the shoes arrive the truth will come out.

End Rant/
Because, some don't know what they're receiving. NT is supposed to be a community where people can help others.

Too many people are in here getting offended because people are questioning these sites.

What's so wrong with that? It isn't hate or anything.

I just don't want my fellow sneakerheads getting jipped out of money just so these guys can knowingly sell a non-authorized shoe & lie about it.

It's a fact these sites sold fake SB's, and a fact that they created a pair of Air Jordan Concord XI's just to have a sample picture. If that isn't enough I don't know what is..

A part of me doesn't care about you guys spending your money on what you want & not saying anything about what these shoes "are", because people in here are really offended!! If after what people have said in this thread & you still want to purchase, fine, ignore the discussion.

But then the other part of me looks at the people that hit me up telling me "thank you so much for saying that in this thread, I didn't know.", "even if these are real I don't want to take that chance".

I would want someone to do the same for me.

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

Originally Posted by cubanref

Honestly I don't understand why everyone is going so crazy about the fact if the they are overrun/b-grade/ whatever you want to call them....in the end its your choice to make when buying them. When they come in and look fake or b-grade you can get your money back.
Let the next man do him and you do you. To me some people in here are just mad that they can't afford the price tag. I bit the bullet and ordered from SDS. If they are suspect then I'll get my money back and will learn my lesson and others will learn from our experience as well.

There's no need to hate because in the end the truth will come through. I have no idea what I'll be getting but once the shoes arrive the truth will come out.

End Rant/
Because, some don't know what they're receiving. NT is supposed to be a community where people can help others.

Too many people are in here getting offended because people are questioning these sites.

What's so wrong with that? It isn't hate or anything.

I just don't want my fellow sneakerheads getting jipped out of money just so these guys can knowingly sell a non-authorized shoe & lie about it.

It's a fact these sites sold fake SB's, and a fact that they created a pair of Air Jordan Concord XI's just to have a sample picture. If that isn't enough I don't know what is..

A part of me doesn't care about you guys spending your money on what you want & not saying anything about what these shoes "are", because people in here are really offended!! If after what people have said in this thread & you still want to purchase, fine, ignore the discussion.

But then the other part of me looks at the people that hit me up telling me "thank you so much for saying that in this thread, I didn't know.", "even if these are real I don't want to take that chance".

I would want someone to do the same for me.

Please tell me how we are getting "jipped" i could have swore paypal offers 100% money back protection.
You do not know for a fact that the concords that are being sold are fakes. We are not offended that your saying stuff about the sites i could care less but its just we heard it all before and its been argued a million times on this thread. We are all sneaker heads so we know whats the deal you don't have to "warn" anyone.

Oh and i remember a while back Tom Cruise with an exclusive pair of 11 concords......dont think he would be rocking fakes now would he....maybe we getting the same sneakers from the factory run that his were made.

celeb-feet-tom-cruise-air-jordan-xi-concord-08.jpg

^ that's an old pic now and i think it was confirmed in the celebrities thread that they are the last retro and he copped those at rif-la.

but i agree with you, she's going too hard cuz she's lumping AR and SDS in with the sites that sold fakes. nobody has said that AR or SDS have sold them fakes. i haven't seen anyone say that at all. in fact it's all been the opposite.

and you're right, paypal has us covered. we're not gonna get "jipped"...

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Did anybody cop the cool grey's or space jams from any of these sites this time last year or two years ago for the space jams ?

i did. copped space jams 2 years ago and cool greys a month before release, both from SDS.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i did. copped space jams 2 years ago and cool greys a month before release, both from SDS.
i did buy a couple pairs of CG

Originally Posted by eddo1005

and so what did you find out about these "early releases"?..

Originally Posted by leocabrera

My pair shipped this morning from ar, says it shipped via
Priority mail international parcels.
frown.gif

paypal sent u the info right??? are u able to track ur package yet homie???? im bout to check my email right now

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Cant say there were without blemishes, but nothing that would constitute fake either.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Cant say there were without blemishes, but nothing that would constitute fake either.

This Q & A is pretty much the proof that is needed. I bought the cool Greyson last year in August and when compared to the rd pair I own, they we the same as well. Now we can drop the topic of fakes and b grades. More pics please.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

So let me get this straight...

People are complaining about the early releases calling them fake/flawed because they dont wanna drop a few extra bucks??

Pathetic.

Pretty Much.

I just want to know how that was getting it straight.
laugh.gif
I bought a pair from SDS, but both sides are just making points for what they believe. I'm sure a bunch of people who are calling fake can afford the 275. Not everyone is just screaming fake because they don't want to spend that money. Did it ever occur to some of you that that may be their actual opinion?
laugh.gif
I'm patiently waiting for my pair. Guess we'll see what happens when/if mine arrive.
laugh.gif

I bought the space jams from VMVINC.COM and the shoe looked suspect as hell. But i took pics and showed the community and said it was real even though the jordan tag on the tongue didn't line up to the 3rd loop and the toe area looked shorter than the other releases. I still think to this day the jams from VMVINC look fake.

YO can we keep this thread about people who already ordered and not you kids who are broke and complaining about fakes... Damn so much crying in here.

Originally Posted by Gink

Originally Posted by Emoney246

wouldnt Nike's "stamp of approval" deem them to be authentic? so if Nike hasnt given their stamp of approval would that mean they are just shoes with a guy holding a basketball over his head with his legs spread?

Fakes, b-grades, Overruns dont get Nike's stamp of approval. Nike has given some bgrades their stamp of approval and they hit outlets.

if i built a factory and made Nike shoes that look 100% authentic are they real or fake?

Id say fakes because the pairs i made didnt go through Nike.

the pairs that AR and SDS and all these other overseas site who are getting them supposedly out the back door before Nike inspects them and marks them A-grade, i believe are not authentic because Nike makes the call.

this is just my point of view. take it for what it is worth yall arent spending my money ha.
What is this 'stamp of approval' you speak about? Do they bless the sneakers with Michael's sweat? It's still the same shoes.

Totally agree any shoe that comes out of the NIKE factory is authentic no matter if its a B grade. Some shoes sold by air randy and sds are A grades. I just bought a pair of the Jordan XIV stealths from randy and it was nothing at all wrong with the shoe and it didnt even have a B grade stamp. People need to stop running that mans name in the ground. Randy and Jay are atleast not raping people with no vaseline like vmvinc and marqueesole with their 300 plus price tag. You are going to get your shoes just be patient. Also, since randy ships out the shoes fast, my shoes shipped on a friday and no bs i got them on monday and couldn't believe it. They shipped so fast that EMS didn't even provide tracking data and had no information on the item. I had to track the package on usps. Also when it arrived at customs, it left customs so fast that the only time it updated was when it arrived at my unit. Air randy is human just like us and he will make mistakes, but if you paid through paypal you are protected and if you feel what he is selling is a fake ask for your money back and keep it moving he will gladly give you it back without filing a dispute. Me and him go way back and hes has never sent me a fake or a low quality B grade. he always gets me the best pairs of shoes that he can get.. But also to clear his name up I have talked with him even on the telephone and he has told me that the shoes that he gets are authentic from the nike factory in which he has someone that works in the factory that sells him the shoes that are taken off of the line because once a shoe is spotted with a defect in the line, he said that that shoe plus the 49 thereafter are all taken off of the line and made Bgrades which those are the pairs he gets. Thats why he has so many of them in each size every messup on a size the next 49 pairs are off of the line as well as per what randy told me. I know deep down inside he did not want to tell me how he does that but oh well here you go niketalk but most of you that deal with him already know that.

Dont know if this been posted yet but I just saw this email from SDS

Hello my dear customers!

I am very sorry to inform you concord order shipping date will be delay to 16-18th! 

our first shipment already on the way now,it will coming soon.

very sorry to slamdunkspace.com fans!

best regards

slamdunkspace.com

slamdunkspace.com

So the first batch has been shipped already guys.Looks like your shoes are on the way.

Back
Top Bottom