Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Just got an email from SDS my order won't ship until 16-18th. Not satisfied at all. And I ordered before August 3rd. Now I play the waiting game.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Dont know if this been posted yet but I just saw this email from SDS

Hello my dear customers!

I am very sorry to inform you concord order shipping date will be delay to 16-18th! 

our first shipment already on the way now,it will coming soon.

very sorry to slamdunkspace.com fans!

best regards

slamdunkspace.com

slamdunkspace.com

So the first batch has been shipped already guys.Looks like your shoes are on the way.

I received the same email. And I was one of the first orders. Order # in the 390's
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Just got this email from JayHello my dear customers!I am very sorry to inform you concord order shipping date will be delay to16-18th!  our first shipment alreayd on the way now,it will coming soon.very sorry to slamdunkspace.com fans!best regards

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Hello my dear customers!

I am very sorry to inform you concord order shipping date will be delay to 16-18th! 

best regards

slamdunkspace.com

slamdunkspace.com

So the first batch has been shipped already guys.Looks like your shoes are on the way.

I received the same email. And I was one of the first orders. Order # in the 390's
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I got the same email too
30t6p3b.gif

The funny thing is tho, I never order a pair from him 
laugh.gif

Hello my dear customers!

best regards

slamdunkspace.com

slamdunkspace.com

Is this in reply to a email you sent and when did you order?

Im sure the majority of the people in this thread that ordered from AR and Jay will get a product that their satisfied with.We all know that their will be a couple pairs that wont be up to par but that's expected with this early release.Like somebody said a couple post earlier lets just all agree to disagree.I say within a week or 2 all will be settled and then you guys can put all the claims to rest.Somebody really should start a separate forum for everything else being talked about in this forum besides updates on the actual Concorde 11.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Hello my dear customers!

best regards

slamdunkspace.com

slamdunkspace.com

Is this in reply to a email you sent and when did you order?
No I think he sent this to anybody that order from him.My wife apparently saw me on this forum and ordered a pair for me on the 7th of August.So I'm not in a hurry to get them anyway and I'm stationed in Italy so it will still be longer than you guys before I get them.

Hello my dear customers!

best regards

slamdunkspace.com

slamdunkspace.com

Got the same email. I ordered on 8/2....

Hello my dear customers!

best regards

slamdunkspace.com

slamdunkspace.com

^^ i got this same email & ordered on the 4th.. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

at the end of the day, as long as youre happy with the shoes you get, that is all that matters

Youre absolutely right friend!!!

I hope you guys understand Im not trying to offend anyone.  This is a healthy debate on what I feel is the biggest issue in the sneaker world.  Maybe it should take place in a different thread, but given whats been happened lately and the initial stories of MANUFACTURED SAMPLES by VMV, it just happen to take place in the Concord XI thread.

And to the ppl who keep bringing up the affordability issue......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.......Now you guys, I have no problem calling idiots and if in any way you were directing that at me, well, maybe you should see whats recently been delivered to my house
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

with that being said, I will no longer post anything regarding this issue as I feel it has been thoroughly discussed and every logical point of view has been discussed.  Take from it what you will.  I hope you guys are all happy with the shoes you receive, I have no reason to feel any other way towards anyone, except the Elitist Sneakerheads
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
who feel us low lifes cant afford an early pair.......cmon son
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is a sneaker forum, we have one common interest and that is sneakers and specifically Jordans in this case.  I cant wait to see more pics of the Concords, so with that being said..........Moving On...
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I got the same email too
30t6p3b.gif

The funny thing is tho, I never order a pair from him 
laugh.gif
LOL thats funny. I guess this email went out to everyone that may have registered with the site.

SDS got restock of the space jams, not sure if anyone even wants to order them now
laugh.gif

Word. I got the same email..I ordered on the 30th...

Hmmm they got another restock of jams...#suspectlife

i got the email from SDS too, im sure he didnt send anything out yet most likely , i ordered pretty early too....

it is what it is, stuff like this is to be expected with these guys, your not dealing with nike.com or eastbay.....

Also some smaller companies like Fila and others own their factories outright. If Nike wanted to they could easily afford to own the factories and clamp down security much tighter, but for obvious reasons they dont want to do that. 10-15 years ago there was a big outcry about their labor situation and they have distanced themselves as much as possible from it by outsourcing 100% of all production now. With social media now, the outcry against these violations would be even bigger now if they owned the factories and they know this, so Nike has no one to blame for this problem but themselves. If they

If Nike makes no effort to stop the grey market pairs, or just simply doesnt care, why should you? They obviously know that all the human rights violations they have washed their hands of is more beneficial to them then worrying about a few thousand pairs of Jordans leaking early which just create more hype anyways, its a drop in the bucket to them

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

Anyone pulling the trigger on the new restocked jams?

Im getting tempted tooo i was going too get SJ's from randy once he restocked but he wants 300 for each pair which is crazy but idk what to do.

The restock on the Space Jams almost assures me they are still producing them. I ordered Concords from SDS and have my fingers crossed at the very least they are made out of the same materials as the ones released in December. I think the best classification for these shoes is neither fake nor authentic but something in between....

Originally Posted by zebraska24

The restock on the Space Jams almost assures me they are still producing them. I ordered Concords from SDS and have my fingers crossed at the very least they are made out of the same materials as the ones released in December. I think the best classification for these shoes is neither fake nor authentic but something in between....

Something in between? thats not cool either. We paying good money for these kicks. From what I can see from my purchases, they are authentic kicks. Materials have been good. some times there is a minor cosmetic imperfection but overall, a quality shoe. No reason to throw down big bucks for a pair of Jordans "in between" fake and authentic. They are authentic quality kicks.

Compare it to an autograph. Unless you get it yourself or purchase with a COA from UDA or PSA/DNA its hard to say its authentic. So without Nike saying these are authentic thats what I was getting at with the in between. I'm pretty confident they are coming from the same factory as the ones Nike releases to its retailers but lack that COA...

Originally Posted by zebraska24

ANYONE WHO DIDN'T COP ON THE FIRST "RESTOCK" CAN NOW GRAB A PAIR FRESH OFF THE ASSEMBLY LINE.

HONG KONG, WORLD CAPITAL OF REPLICAS.

THEY COPYING WHOLE APPLE STORES NOW. WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME ABOUT FACTORIES EITHER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom