Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.... 
sick.gif

SDS got a new batch of Space Jam's fresh from the oven. They out there making more as we speak. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.... 
sick.gif

SDS got a new batch of Space Jam's fresh from the oven. They out there making more as we speak. 
roll.gif
And people still are ordering them instead of buying pairs from 2009....
Will never understand this.

Originally Posted by 430AM

FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.... 
sick.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NOT TELLING ANYONE HOW TO SPEND THEIR MONEY. ENJOY.

CAN'T BUY A PAIR ANYMORE FROM THE FORUMS WITHOUT ASKING FOR A MAJOR RETAILER RECEIPT CUZ I'M SURE SOME OF THESE RESTOCK PAIRS ARE GONNA END UP IN BUY/SELL
tired.gif

I wonder why no one has asked nike how these random shoes are hitting the market ?
nerd.gif

[h4]Nike World Headquarters[/h4]
To reach the Nike World Headquarters, please contact us at:
- 1-503-671-6453 - (7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday (except Holidays)).
I bet you guys will be
mad.gif
with the answer you are going to get.

discussing and promoting fakes used to lock threads and lead to suspensions or getting banned... can we finally include these websites on the list mods??

Well until somebody can actually prove that they are fake,then all we have to go off is the products they have been shipping out which so far not many complaints other than them being possible b-grades.To the person that said people should just buy the original 09 jams,have you tried to find a pair lately?They cost over $300 now and your lucky if you find a pair.People are looking at these restocks and you cant tell the difference unless somebody told you they purchased from overseas.So the ones your buying elsewhere probably came from overseas anyways.If anybody have both releases(AR or SDS and a pair purchased at footlocker,eastbay,etc.) Post the pics please

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

discussing and promoting fakes used to lock threads and lead to suspensions or getting banned... can we finally include these websites on the list mods??
I PMed Method Man & he said he's sees what's going on & it's DEFINITELY prohibited.

He said if we believe these to be fake, we have to hit up ijapino show him proof, so these can't be discussed anymore.

Someone can contact ijapino, compile him a list of information and whatnot.

if people think a factory is producing 60 pairs of a few hundred pairs at a time of Space Jams then they have no understanding about what economies of scale is and how it relates to the cost of producing shoes in a factory. As someone with experience in the footwear industry and knowledge of how the sourcing/ manufacturing process works in these factories, to think they are just making 100 or 200 pairs here or there is not feasible and makes zero sense.

The cost per pair would be extremely high to to that limited amount of a run, if they were still producing them there would be floods of thousands of pairs, not just restocks of 50 or 60 pairs here or there....

When factories produce something like the concords or whatever GR jordan for a main run they are producing upwards of 250k plus pairs in mens sizes. I saw a 30k figure floating around here before which would not even be enough for a major chain to order, let alone as a total production run.

My best guess as to why the space jams are still appearing is that the factory people who store the grey market shoes sell them in small amounts to keep the price they get for them as high as possible. If AR and SDS are buying a few k pairs apiece they are going to get a better price per pair then if they just buy 50-100 units leaked out slowly over time.

But there is still a shroud of mystery that no one knows about, all I know 100% for sure from multiple sources over the years about these grey market shoes is this, which is basically the same stuff said in that article a few pages back:
They are produced in the same factories contracted by Nike at the same time of the production run of the pairs ordered by Nike, with the same materials on the same production lines ( you cant just magically produce a model not currently in production, the lines of all the applicable machinery and workers trained for that model need to be up and running, example: one of these factories cant just start cranking out say AJ8 Aquas right now, the production line is not set up and obviously the materials have not been sourced , if that could happen than Concords would have been produced in perpetuity since it is the most in demand AJ in the US market, they only hit hte grey market when they actually went in production, it must be a model that is actually coming out and has a major order in by Nike, which means the factories have sourced the necessary materials)

Shady characters/organized crime are involved in securing the overrun extra pairs and selling them to people like AR, Marquee, SDS etc.... they all get their shoes from the same source at roughly the same time....whoever pays a premium gets it first

As to the rest of the exact details, we'll probably never know, I could be wrong about the Space Jams, if they have extra soles and black uppers already laying around the factory it is possible they are being produced on the concord production line as the patent panels and midsoles have already been sourced, all they need are the black uppers, laces and soles to change it so space jams, so that is a small possibility but I doubt it. But then again, like I said who knows?

They getting to greedy, any chance of them being real went out the window - restocking space jams

Originally Posted by matt2126

shipping just got pushed back from slamdunkspace... only two to three days, oh well

i agree oh well, not a big deal. some of you guys are crying that you have to wait a day or two for them to ship. if you waited this long then your fine to wait another day.

anyways i want to buy the space jams but im worried about them too now believe it or not.

Originally Posted by flossb15

They getting to greedy, any chance of them being real went out the window - restocking space jams

Word. "Left over materials from TWO years ago" my ***

Shippin got pushed back for sds...uhmmm ok, but what about AR who is suppose to be shippin from Friday (2 days ago) till Monday...anybody else got theirs shipped out cuz lawd knows I didn't yet smh

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

I PMed Method Man & he said he's sees what's going on & it's DEFINITELY prohibited.

He said if we believe these to be fake, we have to hit up ijapino show him proof, so these can't be discussed anymore.

indifferent.gif

you guys serious? trying to get innocent people banned over spending their money? no one knows if they are fake. unless you work for nike and know 100% you know nothing better than any of us here.

no one knows if they are fake or real and we wont know til someone from Nike clearly tells us that these shoes are not produced in their factories, no affiliated or anyway shape or form from them or anyone related to them. til then the shoes are real. shady but real.

how can they be fake if they are exact as the ones i got from finishline and my friend got from champs? makes no sense to call them fake if they are exact. now does nike sign off on them? no but until we get a solid concrete answer from someone in the know, and no not a random NTers or random sneaker site making articles that doesnt count.

also SMH at the snitching of you guys for people discussing shoes
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i got the email from sds as well. i'm in no rush to have the kicks, but would still like jay to stick to his word when it comes to shipping. he posted on his twitter about a dozen times that he'd be shipping out between today and tomorrow.

Do you seriously believe that the mods aren't paying attention to this thread?
eyes.gif
.......seriously?
indifferent.gif

I think SDS is going to push the ship date back again.. for some reason.. maybe im wrong.. these over sea sells are shady.. "air randy" posts on facebook always get deleted, and he seems to ignore people, I hope SDS doesn't come up with another excuse.. those jam restocks seem very fishy .....................

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i got the email from sds as well. i'm in no rush to have the kicks, but would still like jay to stick to his word when it comes to shipping. he posted on his twitter about a dozen times that he'd be shipping out between today and tomorrow.

stick to his word? no offense to anyone but what do you want him to do if its supplier taking longer than expected? this is the only delay he has and been truthful the whole time. if he pushes back one more time then complain IMO.

ill do a sneaker review on youtube of the pair i ordered from slamdunkspace. if you have doubts, wait, ill upload the video. ill take the sole out, and go indepth, ill compare them with the cool greys from last year, and the dmp xi's, and the 2000 concords as well. im just a s curious as all of you how these shoes are gonna look, and the quality

Originally Posted by Zyzz

you guys serious? trying to get innocent people banned over spending their money? no one knows if they are fake. unless you work for nike and know 100% you know nothing better than any of us here.

no one knows if they are fake or real and we wont know til someone from Nike clearly tells us that these shoes are not produced in their factories, no affiliated or anyway shape or form from them or anyone related to them. til then the shoes are real. shady but real.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nah it isn't snitching on anyone that's purchased, it's the fact that these sites are really shady & if people believe that the pairs they received are fake than they should be removed from all the legit lists.

It wasn't just about the Concords either, it's about ppl receiving Fake Ray Allen 13's from Sneakerape as well.

Calm down .. It isn't about any members, just the shadiness of these sites so far.

Why would anyone 'tell' on anyone for discussing these lol.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nah it isn't snitching on anyone that's purchased, it's the fact that these sites are really shady & if people believe that the pairs they received are fake than they should be removed from all the legit lists.

It wasn't just about the Concords either, it's about ppl receiving Fake Ray Allen 13's from Sneakerape as well.

Calm down .. It isn't about any members, just the shadiness of these sites so far.

Why would anyone 'tell' on anyone for discussing these lol.
we dont care for sneakerape. this is about SDS and AR. people have bought from them before. from personal experience the shoes are legit. til its confirmed they are somehow "fake" they are legit sellers. shady but legit.

Not downplayin bein a part of this "community" but if u get banned whoopity-do, can't u just make another profile and continue where u left off at???

Back
Top Bottom