Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

These are the 2010 Cool Grey 11's. They are a size 11. I included a picture of the box and the footlocker receipt.

Here is a side by side heel tab comparison of the footlocker cool grey 11's with the size 11 Spacejams I bought from SlamDunkSpace. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but look how much higher the patent leather and stitching are on the spacejam. I know that patent leather cuts on the XI's are inconsistent persay, but on the Cool Greys there are a total of 8 vertical stitches on the heal tab, but on the spacejam there are 11 or 12!  count them yourselves!

ehh...I dunno...but I think the patent on the SJ's is cut better than on your cool greys lol.

I get that you think this whole thing is a scam but you are reaching right now....just let everything play out

go to ISS Jordan Fourm and click "Something The Sneaker Community Should Know"

What you have all been waiting for. A comparison of SlamDunkSpace shoes and authentics! Take a look! RIP SlamDunkSpace!

Kobe....that thread on ISS doesn't prove anything. They're comparing 2 different sized shoe. Everything looks bigger, on the bigger shoe. The soles are TOO icey....really? come on man

Originally Posted by VAHustler

ok good correction....should be an interesting read.

For those that refuse to go over to iss.

Before you read the story, I do not want to argue wit anybody! i got fakes from slamdunkspace and i feel like its my job to let the fellow sneakerheads know what happened

Wrote on AUG 18th 1 Day after
I didnt think people would get mad at me and tell me im lying. But seriously why would I take time out of my day to make this up and spend so much time on a fake story?!!? its a real story and this is why I am trying to get my point out to everyone. I play a college sport at Long Beach State, got a girlfriend, and have many other things Id rather be doing than making up a fake story and spending hours reading and answering comments. This is a 100% real story that happened On Sunday around 230 pm at Fightclub LA while I was trying to consign a few pairs of my shoes.

STORY
Sorry to break it to every1. i got spacejams from slamdunkspace and they look 100% real. my buddy even legit checked his here on iss and every1 said it was legit. I was gonna try and sell them and brought them over to flightclub and they told me they were fake. They said its a very very very good replica basically and you would never be able to tell by pictures. Flightclub said the average sneakerhead would never be able to tell the difference. But they knew right off the bat and they said they were trained to spot these. They didnt even have to open the box to know they were fake. THey were consigning my electric foams and told me those spacejasm are fake. I am asking for a refund now on my concords and he wont give it to me. Now he wont respond to emails or twitters which is terrible customer service. Anyone should have the right to ask for a refund no matter the circumastances especially when he has not even shipped the shoes out. His shoes that are sold are basically perfect replicas and we would never know unless you take them to flightclub or really know your sneakers but they are nonetheless fake. Not saying all these early websites are fake but I can vouch and say I along with many of my friends got sent fake spacejams from slamdunkspace and to be careful from these early websites

Here are photoes and comparisons!

size 11.5 are mine and real and beat ahahha. size 12 are from slam dunk space. i think its weird how he only gets spacejam restocks. odd because its the hottest shoe in the game today. If they were real, he would sell them for more than 240 too. And why would flightclub not take these if they were real. it would be dumb of them because that is how they make their money. They need people to bring in shoes so they can take there 20% cut. Ds spacejams fly off their shelves if you look at the historical prices on flightclub. Just my Input

At first they look like real spacejams

Click to show pictures

flightclub told me back heel tabs were off and the overal shape of back was off. cut on patent was off. well here you go
notice how much bigger and larger the patent cut on the 12s are. the back heel tab is abnormally big to

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

soles are way too icey for ds spacejams

Click to show pictures

comparisons of the box. my box is beat but here are the pics. slam dunkspaces box feels different kinda like sand paperish. and is very light

Click to show pictures

left box is my pair and my box is beat from 09. new box on the right is super light

Click to show pictures

you can also follow me on twitter to see some of the tweets we have exchange @raymonddho but he just recently blocked me and wont respond to any of my emails asking for refund. This is outa control now. anybody should be able to get a refund. You can follow him on twitter to see other people that are complaining now too about fakes and he keeps denying the fact and saying niketown and flightclub are not legit sources and liars.

Here are pics of my buddies pair. They look 100% real and thats y jay is in a good situation. He asks you to show proof and when you take pictures of the shoes you will never know they are fake but they didnt last 30 seconds at flightclub and told me they will not take my fake spacejams

copy paste that link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/princeoj/sets/72157627301690399/

my pics will be up today wed aug 18th if i can find my camera! if not I will go get a buddies camera because I am that determined to get my story out. 

Originally Posted by solesearch22

good read....http://www.solesupremacy....08/food-for-thought.html

Kind of what I thought. I am not 100% convinced these shoes from AR and SDS are fake. I just think they buy the over-run shoes from the nike factories. They are still made by NIKE. Which means they wouldn't be fake, they're just extra over produced shoes that weren't sent for distribution. Only way to be sure is when pics start floating and people start getting them

mate, Nike would not be interested in selling "overuns" to any random to flog on the internet at a high margin, its not how they do business.
also, it would jepordise their JB accounts by selling off b-grades / overuns etc.

==
just on a side note , anyone starting to think the delayed shipping is due to the fact these early websites have caught on and decided to do a last minute rush on remaking the boxes etc to be close as possible to OEM boxes ?

Hey fellow NT-ers for all we know, all this talk, controversy, "new identification of fake" is possibly a business tactic to hurt other resellers reputations in order to gain the upper edge. For real, Marqueesole who claims to sell the legit Concords has pics of the non-milky toe cap tagged as his item on his website. and sneakgeeks bought his pair from him. C'mon guys, anything is possible when it comes to business. throat cut early jordan selling. I am not vouching for any early reseller, but we can NOT just believe what they say just because they said so. All these new NTers coming out of nowhere, new accounts created to dupe us the readers that may not know the whole truth, or how to distinguish whats the truth. What is the truth? Non of this is documented proven to be true. All we know is what has been proven as the methods for identifying fake XIs. Are A++ fakes/identical to authentic fakes possible? Sure, anything is possible.

I say we shouldnt support any of these early sellers to avoid possibility of fakes, A+ replicas, whatever you want to call them. OF course they will all say their own business is 100% legit. and i believe that is possibly true with all of them. But they will all cry fake to hurt one another. We never seen so much cry of "fake" or A+ replica until this release.

MILKY TOE CAP?
b_1312349252_646.jpg

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

go to ISS Jordan Fourm and click "Something The Sneaker Community Should Know"

What you have all been waiting for. A comparison of SlamDunkSpace shoes and authentics! Take a look! RIP SlamDunkSpace!
Pic from the thread.

Absolutely horrible.

this is how good replicas have become... almost identical but not yet perfected. we still have the opportunity to stop this before it becomes literally identical.

Can we get some members to post pics of their store bought, official online store bought Space jams from 2009??? Not PYS bought either..

Just when I thought this talk would die down here it is again... Worst case I'll have a very expensive pair of shoes to hoop in.... Probably should have waited this one out but had no idea this would all come up.

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

MILKY SOLES? Are you guys serious
laugh.gif
This is getting ******ed.

I agree, not sure what to believe. I know my all 2006 DMPs and all 2000-2001 XI are not milky. but my 2010 cool greys are. Maybe i shouldnt have come back to collecting kicks.
eyes.gif

i dunno, sinna legit checked 'em over there on iss and i swear he knows what he's talking about. i value his opinion more than pretty much anyone's over there.

I'm looking at my pair of spacejams that I bought here in the states a lil after they released and they also say 2/26/10. They don't have that funky !@! patent leather cut tho.

sj2oy.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i dunno, sinna legit checked 'em over there on iss and i swear he knows what he's talking about. i value his opinion more than pretty much anyone's over there.

thats how good the replica's are! don't you think its possible that an A+++ quality replica can look so much like the authentics that the people from "legit check" can be wrong?? look at the tag homie.  thats all you need. you are now arguing that 2010 SpaceJam 11's are real... What more do I need to do...

Kobe I told you that you were reaching. I honestly think your SJ's are perfectly legit. A lot of 09 SJ's have an 09 date on one side and 2010 on the other. And didn't you say these were from a re-stock. Correct me if im wrong, but doesn't it make sense if a re stock or a later produced shoe, had a later date on it? You really think someone would fake a shoe and put the wrong year on it?

Kobe I told you that you were reaching. I honestly think your SJ's are perfectly legit. A lot of 09 SJ's have an 09 date on one side and 2010 on the other. And didn't you say these were from a re-stock. Correct me if im wrong, but doesn't it make sense if a re stock or a later produced shoe, had a later date on it? You really think someone would fake a shoe and put the wrong year on it?

Doesn't restock means leftovers? It could be that the SJ were made from leftover materials which means they are authentic materials but not approved by nike.

Definitely wrong. They don't produce more ...
laugh.gif

A restock are just extra shoes that didn't sell from stores around the world.

Honestly, I still think there is no fool-proof way to identify fake/Grade-A replicas/authentic XIs anymore. Before this thread, i thought i knew what differentiate real from fake, but at this point, everything i thought i knew has taken a hit for the worse.

Fact of the matter is if these replicas are flooding the market, I think we are all in for a bumpy ride. As early release pairs surely are getting mixed with RD pairs, as people have been doing the return thing since maybe all the way back from 2009? or even earlier?

I am contemplating cancelling my order, but I am really not sure what to believe anymore.

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

Definitely wrong. They don't produce more ...
laugh.gif

A restock are just extra shoes that didn't sell from stores around the world.

Alright, then they are leftover, but that doesn't explain why there are so many SJ's with dates of 2010 on them, they're not all fakes. I just think everyone is getting carried away with it. Yeah they have a chance to be fake, thats a chance everyone takes by buying this early, but this guy is trying to point out things that don't even make sense. The soles are too icy? You took a picture of icey bottom shoes in the sun, what do you expect....

Back
Top Bottom