Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by solesearch22

if SDS is offering return shipping and money back then what do you have to worry about? If they're fake you have nothing to lose...and didnt MS say SDS and AR got them from the same people?

just gotta prove they're fake at that point, which we wont be able to truly do until december, which is well out from under the statute of limitations on paypal buyer resolution. 

Y'all are still arguing about fake Space Jams? 
indifferent.gif

and boxes? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Swear some of you didn't read what me and Ming posted and jumped to the conclusion.

smh... all this talk about the sj so i went to examine at my pair and it looks like crap. I bought my sj at footlocker and it looks like it got down syndrome or something

Originally Posted by Freeze

if SDS is offering return shipping and money back then what do you have to worry about? If they're fake you have nothing to lose...and didnt MS say SDS and AR got them from the same people?

just gotta prove they're fake at that point, which we wont be able to truly do until december, which is well out from under the statute of limitations on paypal buyer resolution. 

call me lame, but if i see the shoes i get with see through sole instead of milky sole like the ones on his site, i am not waiting till December.  They going right back.

Originally Posted by senor chang

smh... all this talk about the sj so i went to examine at my pair and it looks like crap. I bought my sj at footlocker and it looks like it got down syndrome or something

roll.gif
Thats a funny statement. Down syndrome Space Jams

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Freeze

call me lame, but if i see the shoes i get with see through sole instead of milky sole like the ones on his site, i am not waiting till December.  They going right back.

^^

C'mon Ming, just admit you went for the speed this time and grabbed some fake Concords, it happens to everyone in the business, you know that.
I mean, you pretty much taught everyone else in the game how to shoot these professional pics, and now you blame the lighting?

Just admit you messed up on this and move on, you know the real ones are coming soon and you are gonna get your hands on them, why compete with sites selling replicas?

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

go to ISS Jordan Fourm and click "Something The Sneaker Community Should Know"

What you have all been waiting for. A comparison of SlamDunkSpace shoes and authentics! Take a look! RIP SlamDunkSpace!
Pic from the thread.

Absolutely horrible.

Its funny Flightclub told this dude thesewere fake but if you look on their site, the spacejams they have on there have that same high cut in the back. Im not defending anybody but really....since when did flightclub become the sneaker authenticators?I dont think any of the 11 releases ever had the same everything.Milky,clear,cut low,cut high and whatever else.So if you talk to a Nike rep and they tell you that its suppose to be milky or the cut should be low then you can yell fakes.Until then please let this thread stay on concord's
It's the fact that it's slanted.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

C'mon Ming, just admit you went for the speed this time and grabbed some fake Concords, it happens to everyone in the business, you know that.
I mean, you pretty much taught everyone else in the game how to shoot these professional pics, and now you blame the lighting?

Just admit you messed up on this and move on, you know the real ones are coming soon and you are gonna get your hands on them, why compete with sites selling replicas?

so if these "real ones" are coming soon, is that what SDS and AR have been waiting for to ship? Or did they ship out fakes

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by senor chang

roll.gif
Thats a funny statement. Down syndrome Space Jams

I was thinking the same thing

So far, you have only been pointing out a few sites with the fake claim.

Do all the early release sites sell products from the same source?  There are a lot of these sites.

Sneakerape
VMVinc
kicks-crew
kicks-lab
rmkstore
AR
SDS
Marqueesole
soleawesome
mentalkicks

I am sure there are more.

Does the milky sole test go for all the concords regardless of the site it comes from?

this $&!% Cray!  Here is my DS '09 pair.. camped out at footaction
245kqkm.jpg

Tag..
zsl5s5.jpg

Slight yellowing on soles..
rrpij6.jpg

Didn't really mean to post.. supposed to be a concord thread..but just trying to help the cause on these fakes

After 60 or so pages I need some Excedrin.  This is making my head spin.
NoobLee, just give us the whole story instead of bits and pieces please...

Do all the early release sites sell products from the same source?  There are a lot of these sites.

Sneakerape
VMVinc
kicks-crew
kicks-lab
rmkstore
AR
SDS
Marqueesole
soleawesome
mentalkicks

Does the milky sole test go for all the concords regardless of the site it comes from?

Yes all early release shoes are sourced from the same place. I have been trying to inform people of this.
anything has touched up on very few stolen pairs being sourced from Nike factories and has also informed us that a huge majority of these early release shoes are REPLICAS.

Sneakerape
VMVinc
kicks-crew
kicks-lab
rmkstore
AR
SDS
Marqueesole
soleawesome
mentalkicks

Hey EDDO, personally i think this is his play to hurt his biggest competitors. (AR, SDS). He did not support that anyone else is legit. I think this milky toe cap business is a load of bull

Not supporting or defending any early seller. After this fiasco, I'll never buy from any of these early sellers ever again, not even "legit" marqueesole. Too much controversy

NoobLee wrote: http://niketalk.com/topic/279803/Air-Jordan-III-3-Blk-Cement-Grey-Confirmed-Oct-2011?page=85
BEWARE OF FAKES
There's a LOT of them out there, here's some pics for you guys, enjoy.

1. Glossy paint, this year's retro should have very very glossy, almost mirror-esque paint.

^ top one is fake, bottom one is real.

2. The red behind the tongue and on the jumpman. The red this year should be DARKER. and the tongue padding should be very THIN, not like the CDP ones, the fakes ones are thick compared to the 2011 retro.

the left pair is real, see the different hue?

3. Differently colored air bubbles.

Right one is real.

4. Grey sockliner, see the difference in the graininess of the fabric? One is very clear and one is kinda messy. Hard to explain this one, see pics below.

right=real.

Good night NT 
laugh.gif

Sneakerape
VMVinc
kicks-crew
kicks-lab
rmkstore
AR
SDS
Marqueesole
soleawesome
mentalkicks

Hey EDDO, personally i think this is his play to hurt his biggest competitors. (AR, SDS). He did not support that anyone else is legit. I think this milky toe cap business is a load of bull

I am just trying to stay as objective as I can during this whole mess.  Gathering every bit of info I can get, cause I am sure it will come in handy, if i do stay in this sneaker game for long.

I dont know what NoobLee's intentions are, whether just to educate or taking shots at competitors.  I have bought numerous shoes from Jay, and foamposites even.  Aside from glue stains, there is absolutely nothing fake about them.  But like Lee has said, this replica shadiness just started recently.

For the lil time i have been on NT, i have never seen marqueesole owner post on this board.  For him to come out of the woodwork, cause of stuff Lee posted, i have gotta to give lee some credit where credit it due. 

Now if Lee would just come out with more information, then we could prolly put this whole debate to rest, except he isnt, its like he hung a carrot in front me, and i want it bad....

Sneakerape
VMVinc
kicks-crew
kicks-lab
rmkstore
AR
SDS
Marqueesole
soleawesome
mentalkicks

Not supporting or defending any early seller. After this fiasco, I'll never buy from any of these early sellers ever again, not even "legit" marqueesole. Too much controversy

Exactly, conveniently everyone sells fakes but him even though they sell the same grey market stuff at the same time. Somehow his stuff is legit and theirs isnt .....

Bottom line early releases are not in black and white. They have real materials from the real factories, but are not authorized by Nike and may contain some non OEM materials as well and the cut and shape may be off, if you dont want to deal with these things, then stay away from them...

I still want to see the insoles and insides of the sz 11.5 and sz 12 space jams...

Lemme ask you guys something, if the sz 12 space jams were made in the same factory with leftover materials and have the airsole and everything else but were made at a later date without Nike authorizing it, would you consider them real or fake? Thats what this comes down to...

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Sneakerape
VMVinc
kicks-crew
kicks-lab
rmkstore
AR
SDS
Marqueesole
soleawesome
mentalkicks

Exactly, conveniently everyone sells fakes but him even though they sell the same grey market stuff at the same time. Somehow his stuff is legit and theirs isnt .....

Bottom line early releases are not in black and white. They have real materials from the real factories, but are not authorized by Nike and may contain some non OEM materials as well and the cut and shape may be off, if you dont want to deal with these things, then stay away from them...

I still want to see the insoles and insides of the sz 11.5 and sz 12 space jams...

Lemme ask you guys something, if the sz 12 space jams were made in the same factory with leftover materials and have the airsole and everything else but were made at a later date without Nike authorizing it, would you consider them real or fake? Thats what this comes down to...

I am sorry, but i probably missed it.

NoobLee's site is which one?

Back
Top Bottom