Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

Kobe I told you that you were reaching. I honestly think your SJ's are perfectly legit. A lot of 09 SJ's have an 09 date on one side and 2010 on the other. And didn't you say these were from a re-stock. Correct me if im wrong, but doesn't it make sense if a re stock or a later produced shoe, had a later date on it? You really think someone would fake a shoe and put the wrong year on it?

Definitely wrong. They don't produce more ...
laugh.gif

A restock are just extra shoes that didn't sell from stores around the world.

Alright, then they are leftover, but that doesn't explain why there are so many SJ's with dates of 2010 on them, they're not all fakes. I just think everyone is getting carried away with it. Yeah they have a chance to be fake, thats a chance everyone takes by buying this early, but this guy is trying to point out things that don't even make sense. The soles are too icy? You took a picture of icey bottom shoes in the sun, what do you expect....
The argument with the soles being too icy is the fact that they released  two whole years ago. Even people that have DS SJ's from '09 have admitted that they have yellowed slightly. These 'restock' pairs had no yellowing at all.

How can a shoe that has been sitting/been transported for two years have no yellowing? That's what the person is saying.

Definitely wrong. They don't produce more ...
laugh.gif

A restock are just extra shoes that didn't sell from stores around the world.

Alright, then they are leftover, but that doesn't explain why there are so many SJ's with dates of 2010 on them, they're not all fakes. I just think everyone is getting carried away with it. Yeah they have a chance to be fake, thats a chance everyone takes by buying this early, but this guy is trying to point out things that don't even make sense. The soles are too icy? You took a picture of icey bottom shoes in the sun, what do you expect....
The argument with the soles being too icy is the fact that they released  two whole years ago. Even people that have DS SJ's from '09 have admitted that they have yellowed slightly. These 'restock' pairs had no yellowing at all.

How can a shoe that has been sitting/been transported for two years have no yellowing? That's what the person is saying.
Its quite obvious. Why would the overseas sellers sell them for 240 each when they are worth 300 and up? Trust me its not because they want to "hook you up". A lot of these products are being made to order. Reason why they would keep their prices low is to insure the volume they are producing is sold. 
As far as PYS goes, They have always sold authentic products period.

PLEASE LOOOK AT THE FACTS:

1. BOX IS FAKE. (SIZE NOT CENTERED, FADING, LIGHTER)
2. ACCESSORIES SUCH AS CARBON FIBER PAPER ARE FAKE (LIGHTER IN COLOR)
3. HEAL TAB IS WAY TO HIGH ON THE SLAMDUNKSPACE PAIRS. (NT USERS WITH LEGIT PAIRS PLEASE POST PICTURES OF HEEL)
4. NO ONE CAN EXPLAIN HOW A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SHOE THAT IS GOING FOR 350-400 GETS RESTOCK AFTER RESTOCK TO THESE OVERSEAS SITES BUT NOT A HOUSE OF HOOPS GRAND OPENING.
5. SLAMDUNKSPACE EMPLOYEES OR JAY HIMSELF HAVE INFILTRATED THESE THREADS CONVOLUTING TRUTH FROM LIES
6. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE. (ASIAN4LIFE ON ISS GOT BLOCKED ON TWITTER BY THEM. I MYSELF SENT 10 EMAILS ASKING FOR A REFUND AND NO RESPONSE)
7. FLIGHTCLUB WOULD NOT ACCEPT THEM FOR CONSIGNMENT.
8. THE CUSTOMER SHOULD NOT FEEL OBLIGATED NOR HAVE TO PROVE THAT THEIR PURCHASE IS LEGIT OR FAKE.
9. THERE IS ENOUGH TECHNOLOGY TO CREATE A+++ QUALITY REPLICAS THAT CAN FOOL THE TRAINED AND UNTRAINED EYE

DON'T BE NAIIVE.

Originally Posted by jecca650

I'm looking at my pair of spacejams that I bought here in the states a lil after they released and they also say 2/26/10. They don't have that funky !@! patent leather cut tho.

sj2oy.jpg

where did you buy these from exactly?

a corporate ran store?

wow... the plot continues to thicken.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

I'm looking at my pair of spacejams that I bought here in the states a lil after they released and they also say 2/26/10. They don't have that funky !@! patent leather cut tho.

sj2oy.jpg

a corporate ran store?

alien.gif

right, everytime when it seems that things are getting cleared up, someone comes in and drops another bomb.  Crazy.  Pretty sure I am going to avoid these headaches in the future....sheesh...

Also another easy way to tell if your product is authentic is....
Is you are ordering the shoes from overseas and they come in with a US perforated price tag on the end of the label, your products are not real.
If your product is coming from Asia and does not have the Nike Chinese Label on the top left of the box, this could also be a clue to your shoes not being authentic. (Although not always true)
Retail product is Asia is specially marked with Asian Nike Labels on the Top left corner of the box and do not have the US MSRP perforation on them.

Many consumers in Asia have realized this. Early Release shoe sellers on Taobao (Chinese eBay) have started avoiding taking pictures of the front of the boxes because it is an easy way to verify if you are getting authentic retail product or not. You can notice that most of the CHEAP prices on Taobao all do not have box label photos (hiding the US MSRP and the lack of Chinese Tag). This is no coincidence.

well more than anything I just want to see what the concords look like, all of them. I really dont care about the spacejams, only worried about the concords right now. I need proof that they're fake before I believe it.

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

PLEASE LOOOK AT THE FACTS:

3. HEAL TAB IS WAY TO HIGH ON THE SLAMDUNKSPACE PAIRS. (NT USERS WITH LEGIT PAIRS PLEASE POST PICTURES OF HEEL)
My pair from Footaction

imag0443m.jpg

imag0444o.jpg

imag0445n.jpg

I've been saying this since the promo 3s popped up. Some stuff just aint adding up. I've owned about 5 or 6 09 spacejams and none of them ever said 2010 on the tag. First I'm hearing of that.

Damnnnnnnnnnn took me 2 hours to read through the new pages.
Milky toe caps? like you serious?

I'm keeping my order with SDS if i get fake kicks then ill send em back. From right now these pictures these stories and all this bs means nothing to me. I hope all of you cancel so i can get my order faster. Once people get their pairs we will all know the deal with these sellers.

Until then you guys are just spittin a ton of BS.

Like I said before, people are getting confused as to what these AR SDS Marquee pairs are. They are not going to have everything identical to a US release pair so do not expect that. Yes the cut of his size 12 shoe is different then the 11.5, but all XI and all shoes in general can have different cuts as we all have seen. the sz 12 looks diff because its a bigger sz and its also not worn so the shape is diff as its not broken in. The soles and CF are clearly real on it and everything else looks straight. IMO the materials used on it are clearly OEM Nike materials. The cut does look different I admit but there can be reasons for that. I just think they are grey market shoes produced in a Nike Factory with the same materials. These shoes are produced in the same place with the same materials , they are not replicas. A replica uses different materials, not OEM from the same sources. Can you take pics of the insoles and whats under the insoles? The box does look off, but like weve been saying the boxes could be fake because the real boxes are produced months later in a seperate factory, and every country uses different labels.

Please take the insoles out and take pics of them as well as the inside of the shoe, thanks. IMO the materials on the 12 clearly look like OEM stuff....I do not think they are replica.... Where it gets crazy is that all these pairs that are not sanctioned and may have fake boxes, have real Nike materials.....

I believe KOBEFTW. Even the leather is different on those @@%!!. Aside from that ridiculous cut and the sole being smaller, yet its a bigger size shoe lmao the damn sole barely fits the shoe
laugh.gif
definitely not a accident IMO

I am thinking there are a lot of NT members, who at one point or another sold early released pairs of sneakers on this forum as well.........

From nooblee has said though, this fake phenomon didnt start till this year?

Or did he say some CGs might be fake too?

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

go to ISS Jordan Fourm and click "Something The Sneaker Community Should Know"

What you have all been waiting for. A comparison of SlamDunkSpace shoes and authentics! Take a look! RIP SlamDunkSpace!
Pic from the thread.

Absolutely horrible.

Its funny Flightclub told this dude thesewere fake but if you look on their site, the spacejams they have on there have that same high cut in the back. Im not defending anybody but really....since when did flightclub become the sneaker authenticators?I dont think any of the 11 releases ever had the same everything.Milky,clear,cut low,cut high and whatever else.So if you talk to a Nike rep and they tell you that its suppose to be milky or the cut should be low then you can yell fakes.Until then please let this thread stay on concord's

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

sj2oy.jpg

a corporate ran store?

alien.gif

right, everytime when it seems that things are getting cleared up, someone comes in and drops another bomb.  Crazy.  Pretty sure I am going to avoid these headaches in the future....sheesh...

Exactly where I am at...this rabbit hole has gotten so deep, I would rather just purchase from DSS or PYS when they get their Jordan account shipment a month early...
Luckily I got my money back

also SDS saying on twitter if the shoes are fake, they will pay for the return international shipping and offer refunds no questions asked

Originally Posted by rareair45

Retail product is Asia is specially marked with Asian Nike Labels on the Top left corner of the box and do not have the US MSRP perforation on them.

this tag

and or this tag

Oh by the way I will bet money that Flightclub have these early release concords on their site before the end of September

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I believe KOBEFTW. Even the leather is different on those @@%!!. Aside from that ridiculous cut and the sole being smaller, yet its a bigger size shoe lmao the damn sole barely fits the shoe
laugh.gif
definitely not a accident IMO

LOL, wut chu tom bout willis

if SDS is offering return shipping and money back then what do you have to worry about? If they're fake you have nothing to lose...and didnt MS say SDS and AR got them from the same people?

Grey Market shoes are not official retail release shoes in any continent. Theres a good chance the cut will be off or have some type of flaw, but you also have that chance with anything you buy here in the US stores too as weve all seen....

Back
Top Bottom