Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

thing is, everyone is like "stop talking about space jams in the concord thread", etc... but really there isn't much concord info to be talked about right now anyways.

meanwhile, had we not been talking about space jams in here, i dunno, i feel like this is the stuff that's opened this can of worms...

had these asian cats not gotten greedy and did a all new, super icey "space jam restock" 2 years later, we mighta never picked up on this stuff and it woulda been business as usual for them... and these concords woulda went off without a hitch.

at least until closer to release date when people were able to actually compare and find the subtle differences...

things done changed y'all... mind blown for real for real.

Cancelled my order with SDS. Too much bs going on so i'll just wait until December. I know it's going to be chaos around here, but i'll bring out the goons if needed. 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thing is, everyone is like "stop talking about space jams in the concord thread", etc... but really there isn't much concord info to be talked about right now anyways.

meanwhile, had we not been talking about space jams in here, i dunno, i feel like this is the stuff that's opened this can of worms...

had these asian cats not gotten greedy and did a all new, super icey "space jam restock" 2 years later, we mighta never picked up on this stuff and it woulda been business as usual for them... and these concords woulda went off without a hitch.

at least until closer to release date when people were able to actually compare and find the subtle differences...

this. if not for my replica spacejams from slamdunkspace i don't think we would have gotten such a great discussion on the issue.  glad to be part of a new "enlightened" era of sneakers 
smile.gif

the scary thing is, unless you personally cop a pair from NDC, FTL, etc., you don't know for sure what you're getting anymore.

cats on ebay, NT, ISS, they can give you fakes with a receipt from a major retailer.

SO CRAZY YO!

sucks cuz i'm one of them cats who can't afford to take off time from work to camp and wait in lines... i'm forced to cop from resellers most of the time. FML.

More like the dark days of sneakers. Those replicas are now out there mixed in with the authentics now. They are super tough to spot out and make the entire re-sell and trade process extremely difficult. You now require the sneaker's lineage(rofl) to be sure. All those kicks we buy off ebay or trade for on these forums are now questionable unless the owner can provide proof of purchase from a verified Jordan retailer. Even then we aren't 100% sure because of the old switch-a-roo people are pulling. These 100% identical replicas just !@#$ed everything up.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

this. if not for my replica spacejams from slamdunkspace i don't think we would have gotten such a great discussion on the issue.  glad to be part of a new "enlightened" era of sneakers 
smile.gif

bro, no offense again. You have got to stop trying to take credit for all thats going on, every time you get a chance.

As far as I am concerned, the person that really dropped a bomb here is Nooblee.  Nooblee was the person that actually got the owner of marqueesole to come on here and defend himself.
Now, did your resotcked SJ bear some relevence to all this, yea somewhat.  But that didnt happen till after nooblee came in.  

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

We'll see.  So far, AR and marquee are the two places that NoobLee has said for sure sent fake pairs.  For SDS, he's saying Jay sent out real pairs to zyzz as well as posted pics of a real pair on his site.  He said Jay's posting real pairs, but shipping out fake ones.....i.e supposedly concords with see through sole.  However, he also said after seeing this thread, Jay might have sent the shoes back for some more doctoring, so the soles are milky...........crazy shiet.
I am 100% confident in what Nooblee has said so far. I was about to pull the trigger on a pair of early black and cement III's from SDS, but nooblee came in and let me know what the deal was with that site 
pimp.gif
. He also gave me the heads up on these concords, so that was some more money saved. If the info of the space jam "restock remake" isn't enough proof that Jay is dabbling with fake product, then I don't know what is. You guys can take the chance, but for me, one bad apple spoils the bunch. I don't like having my money tied up AT ALL. I think we all get a little caught up in the moment but if we sit back and think about this logically, the answer would be clear. SDS has, what seems to be, an endless supply of concords that he is selling for less than 3 bills 
grin.gif
, rigggggggghhhhhhttttttttt. 
Eddo, I don't think I've seen it posted yet, but have you filed a claim/asked for a refund yet?

Not yet, i am considering take one for the team, since I live in Taiwan, return shipping back to China isnt that bad. Not something that i cant absorb and call it a day.

I am giving it serious thoughts though.....just to avoid the heartache if i do end up with pairs with see through sole......

Its just so tough for me though, having bought numerous pairs from Jay, for him to now sell fakes, its messed up.  If everything nooblee said is correct, then all the shoes i have purchased before should be real, and i might have dodged a bullet there, but with all the BS going on, i cant even be sure the foams i got from him are the real deal.  Even though, they look and feel real.

sux
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
I understand where your coming from bro. And since shipping won't be a problem for you, I can see why you'd have no problem just sticking it out. But the red flag to us should have been when jay was down to his last pair from the first stock and still had all sizes available. Almost as if which size the last person chose didn't matter since they were going to be made to order
nerd.gif
. This whole situation is crazy!
Since I have to be up in 3 hours to go workout before I go into work, I'm calling it a night NT. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! Maybe Jay and Randy make an appearance 
nerd.gif
. I'll see you guys in the am with my bowl of chex ready 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

smile.gif

bro, no offense again. You have got to stop trying to take credit for all thats going on, every time you get a chance.

As far as I am concerned, the person that really dropped a bomb here is Nooblee.  Nooblee was the person that actually got the owner of marqueesole to come on here and defend himself.
Now, did your resotcked SJ bear some relevence to all this, yea somewhat.  But that didnt happen till after nooblee came in.  
haha no offense taken. and if i'm coming across as if i'm trying to take credit i apologize bro. And I agree, Nooblee was definitely the most instrumental piece to all of this.  your point is absolutely valid.  i was just defending myself becuase when i posted two days ago about the flightclub incident the mods were threatening to lock up the thread because we were seemingly going off topic. 

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Also I talked to Jay on Skype today and he said that their sitting at the computer laughing at all you guys on here yelling fakes and wanting a refund and to stop emailing him because he cancelled that account LmBo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why is he laughing ? he was set to pocked about $104,000 from the sale of these shoes (based on 400pairs x $260) !!!!

if these are legit etc, then wouldnt the pending orders motivate him to release some info on how the shoes are obtained and where from ?

I know Nike has an extremely strict policy on their release dates, if you brench them, you will lose your account with them. So selling 4months out from RD for a major release is no way legit. They (Nike) wouldnt allow it, they would have very tight security measures at their manufacturing plants, they wouldnt allow 400 pairs walk out the door .

You dont become the worlds biggest sporting goods company for playing nice.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by TheKing23
they wouldnt allow 400 pairs walk out the door . 

You dont become the worlds biggest sporting goods 

Lets not forget the 500+ pairs that randy supposedly got. 

Okay, I'm getting off for reals now.

Originally Posted by coco8723

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

I was going too drop some bombs too but i dont feel like sharing teh info =)

hehe
why say this?^ lol

instead of a bomb, he dropped a douche............
grin.gif

But seriously though, these new breeds of replicas are troubling.

hehe
why say this?^ lol

grin.gif

wink.gif

But on a side note i wonder if these sites are going too continue too do these early releases after they've jsut been exposed

I remember reading maybe 10-15 pages ago about how Nike doesn't care about what happens with the overruns because they just write them off and its like they were never made right?

Well I have a story and a theory, its just a THEORY guys please remember that lol.

I work at a highly successful restaurant that makes a lot of money. We make a lot of food but sometimes at the end of the night we make too much and have to throw it away, or we give it to charity. Before when we used to have leftovers, the employees were allowed to take home whatever they wanted, but now management has been so strict that they are trying to make us pay for that food that is not useable for the next day
30t6p3b.gif
. The reason being is that some employees were taking food and selling it around their neighborhood and making some money on the side. Its a bbq place so we have brisket, prime rib, pulled beef, and other foods that when wrapped up can be used again, but we won't re-sell it to our paying customers. The owner found out and fired the guys that were doing it and said that it was stealing from him even though it was not going to be re-sold.

Now lets imagine this scenario at a Nike factory. The factory is making shoes and they have overruns, Nike says destroy them cause they are not going to be sold to the public. Now you're an employee there and someone knows about the overruns and says "you give me X amount of shoes and I'll give you X amount of $$ from the overruns". These guys probably aren't making much money working there, and if they had a chance to make some extra cash for shoes that are supposed to be destroyed, I'm sure they would take it if they knew they could get away with it. Wouldn't you? I mean these factories are not owned by Nike and if you pay off security guards I'm sure they will turn a blind eye. Let us be real, money talks!

Forward to this thread....we have guys in here claiming they know these are fake or A+++ replicas, but what do we really know about them? We know Nike watches the shoe forums and have guys here reading our posts. Maybe these guys work for Nike and are starting to see that employees are stealing shoes they were supposed to destroy and making money off of their products, as well as these early release sites like AR and SDS. I mean I'm sure they knew it was happening before, but its never really been like this before right? Now Nike is sending their goons on here to send a message to these early release websites. Telling everyone to stop buying from them, they are fake, etc... Again it sounds crazy but this is going to be one of the biggest releases in recent history in terms of demand and others will be making a nice profit of Nike without their consent. Nike is a business, and like any other business they don't want people stealing anything from them, because to Nike or any other corporation out there its not about the money its the principle of stealing from them.

Now of course this is just a crazy theory and not to be taken seriously lol and no I don't work for any of these websites...I'm just patiently waiting for my pairs like the others on here.

Cliffs-
-No one knows what really goes on in those factories
- People working for Nike are trying to take early websites out of the picture for stealing

hehe
why say this?^ lol

grin.gif

roll.gif

but yeah they trouble, but im interested to see SDS concords what people that kept the order do get. .

cez wrote:
I remember reading maybe 10-15 pages ago about how Nike doesn't care about what happens with the overruns because they just write them off and its like they were never made right?

Well I have a story and a theory, its just a THEORY guys please remember that lol.

I work at a highly successful restaurant that makes a lot of money. We make a lot of food but sometimes at the end of the night we make too much and have to throw it away, or we give it to charity. Before when we used to have leftovers, the employees were allowed to take home whatever they wanted, but now management has been so strict that they are trying to make us pay for that food that is not useable for the next day
30t6p3b.gif
. The reason being is that some employees were taking food and selling it around their neighborhood and making some money on the side. Its a bbq place so we have brisket, prime rib, pulled beef, and other foods that when wrapped up can be used again, but we won't re-sell it to our paying customers. The owner found out and fired the guys that were doing it and said that it was stealing from him even though it was not going to be re-sold.

Now lets imagine this scenario at a Nike factory. The factory is making shoes and they have overruns, Nike says destroy them cause they are not going to be sold to the public. Now you're an employee there and someone knows about the overruns and says "you give me X amount of shoes and I'll give you X amount of $$ from the overruns". These guys probably aren't making much money working there, and if they had a chance to make some extra cash for shoes that are supposed to be destroyed, I'm sure they would take it if they knew they could get away with it. Wouldn't you? I mean these factories are not owned by Nike and if you pay off security guards I'm sure they will turn a blind eye. Let us be real, money talks!

Forward to this thread....we have guys in here claiming they know these are fake or A+++ replicas, but what do we really know about them? We know Nike watches the shoe forums and have guys here reading our posts. Maybe these guys work for Nike and are starting to see that employees are stealing shoes they were supposed to destroy and making money off of their products, as well as these early release sites like AR and SDS. I mean I'm sure they knew it was happening before, but its never really been like this before right? Now Nike is sending their goons on here to send a message to these early release websites. Telling everyone to stop buying from them, they are fake, etc... Again it sounds crazy but this is going to be one of the biggest releases in recent history in terms of demand and others will be making a nice profit of Nike without their consent. Nike is a business, and like any other business they don't want people stealing anything from them, because to Nike or any other corporation out there its not about the money its the principle of stealing from them.

Now of course this is just a crazy theory and not to be taken seriously lol and no I don't work for any of these websites...I'm just patiently waiting for my pairs like the others on here.

Cliffs-
-No one knows what really goes on in those factories
- People working for Nike are trying to take early websites out of the picture for stealing

interesting..... stop the leaks and put that $$ back into Nikes pocket. This thread is like a war zone. Who do we trust???

When it comes to shoes, I don't believe they're such things as "Replicas".....They're either real or fake. It's not like jerseys where we could have a cheaper marked down version of an authentic on-court product.

With that said, I'm still not thoroughly convinced SDS, AR or Marquee are selling fakes. I believe they are legit products received in a probably less than ethical way (Probably smuggled out the back door....). The pictures of Space Jams people posted in the past 10-15 pages look as legit as they come. The minor differences between two shoes is still not enough to convince me. We can't sit here and all of a sudden forget that Nike/JB's quality control over the past 10 years has been on the decline. We read about complaints about the quality almost on a daily basis so we can't expect these shoes to be any different. We've seen legit pairs with Jumpmans stitched upside down on the tongue, stitching mishaps, paint chipping/peeling, glue stains and shoes being out of alignment. Are they deemed fake? No, just another quality complaint that gets chalked up.

The boxes and paper being different is no different. How many times have we heard of two different people with the same size shoe get two different sized boxes. Happened alot with the IX's last year and I'm sure everybody's collection of CDP boxes don't match up perfectly. I know mine don't and every single one of them were bought thru a legitimate source. Boxes and shoes are not made in the same factory. Different factories will produce boxes based on the specs they're given. I was speaking with the owner of a popular sneaker site about COOL Grey V's he purchased from a retailer in France being released in red/black NIKE boxes (from the 90's!). Doesn't surprise me.

Originally Posted by ijapino

When it comes to shoes, I don't believe they're such things as "Replicas".....They're either real or fake. It's not like jerseys where we could have a cheaper marked down version of an authentic on-court product.

With that said, I'm still not thoroughly convinced SDS, AR or Marquee are selling fakes. I believe they are legit products received in a probably less than ethical way (Probably smuggled out the back door....). The pictures of Space Jams people posted in the past 10-15 pages look as legit as they come. The minor differences between two shoes is still not enough to convince me. We can't sit here and all of a sudden forget that Nike/JB's quality control over the past 10 years has been on the decline. We read about complaints about the quality almost on a daily basis so we can't expect these shoes to be any different. We've seen legit pairs with Jumpmans stitched upside down on the tongue, stitching mishaps, paint chipping/peeling, glue stains and shoes being out of alignment. Are they deemed fake? No, just another quality complaint that gets chalked up.

The boxes and paper being different is no different. How many times have we heard of two different people with the same size shoe get two different sized boxes. Happened alot with the IX's last year and I'm sure everybody's collection of CDP boxes don't match up perfectly. I know mine don't and every single one of them were bought thru a legitimate source. Boxes and shoes are not made in the same factory. Different factories will produce boxes based on the specs they're given. I was speaking with the owner of a popular sneaker site about COOL Grey V's he purchased from a retailer in France being released in red/black NIKE boxes (from the 90's!). Doesn't surprise me.

You have the owner of Marquee himself saying that SDS and AR selling fakes and that he too may have been duped. What more convincing do you want?

Originally Posted by three2three

You have the owner of Marquee himself saying that SDS and AR selling fakes and that he too may have been duped. What more convincing do you want?
Wouldn't you say the same if they were your competition?

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by three2three

Wouldn't you say the same if they were your competition?
NoobLee is the one who called them all out. Ming was the only one to defend his stance. AR and SDS both have accounts so they all had equal chance to respond to the accusations. 

Back
Top Bottom