Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Eddo, I see, thanks for the cliff notes on NoobLee's info, I havent been able to keep up with this thread.

NEWSFLASH (I might be late) but Promo-Shoes.com now has the concords up for 309 with free shipping. I have dealt with Promo before, top notch always. And with some early releases he has boxes, and some he doesnt. The concords he's selling come with shoe trees and paper, but in a regular jordan box.

Anyone wanna jump out there and call those fakes too? The pics he has up look mighty real!

Dont sweat it man, most ppl dont read this thread religiously like i do.  Glad i was able to help.

I have a serious interest in the subject matter thats being discussed here, plus work is slow these days, so i stay up to date in this thread.

I think someone has already called out promo-shoes, a few pages back.  Said the owner of that site, used to be legit, but started selling fakes as well.  Worse yet, starting mixing and matching the fakes and reals.  Dont quote me on this though, I am just stating what I read in this thread.  Guess i was wrong. :O

Too much conflicted info in this thread to ever be sure of whats true and what isnt.

Shall we move this conversation over to the SDS AR love thread? 
roll.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/273754/SLAMDUNKSPACE-AIR-RANDY-JAY-WHATS--DEAL---COMES--JORDANS?page=9

I almost miss the questions you normally see on typical product threads...

So... are these gonna be limited?

Is my sneaker spot gonna have these?

Wait so limited like the Space Jams?

If my spot had the cool greys will they get these too?

How limited is this shoe gonna be?

Is FTL and Eastbay getting these?

My homie knows a rep and said this shoe is gonna be SUPER limited.... 

indifferent.gif
.... I did say almost.. 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

roll.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/273754/SLAMDUNKSPACE-AIR-RANDY-JAY-WHATS--DEAL---COMES--JORDANS?page=9

indifferent.gif
.... I did say almost.. 
Forgot... "how much will these resell for?" "what are the most popular sizes to resell?". #%!@ I miss those days too.

I don't know why people keep going back and forth when it's so simple. If you buy your shoes from an authorized Nike retailer on RD (eliminates the possibility of return fraud) then you have nothing to worry about, your shoes are authentic.

If you bought your shoes under any other circumstances then they are not 100% authentic.

The problem these days is people will take a 99.9% authentic product (SDS/AR/etc.) and claim it is 100% authentic. For some of us, that 0.1% is enough to not buy a shoe. But for too many, they don't care and are caught up in the hype and pull the trigger.

Myself, I keep it 100.

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by sneakerst

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
.... I did say almost.. 
Forgot... "how much will these resell for?" "what are the most popular sizes to resell?". #%!@ I miss those days too.

I don't know why people keep going back and forth when it's so simple. If you buy your shoes from an authorized Nike retailer on RD (eliminates the possibility of return fraud) then you have nothing to worry about, your shoes are authentic.

If you bought your shoes under any other circumstances then they are not 100% authentic.

The problem these days is people will take a 99.9% authentic product (SDS/AR/etc.) and claim it is 100% authentic. For some of us, that 0.1% is enough to not buy a shoe. But for too many, they don't care and are caught up in the hype and pull the trigger.

Myself, I keep it 100.

It not just return fraud though.  Like i have said earilier, these early sites have been around since a long time ago, many have a cult following that will swear on their mother's grave that these shoes they received are real.  With that belief, it would be normal to assume they would sell them on NT as such.  I know you yourself probably only buy shoes from eastbay/NDC/FNL/jimmyjazz, but there are a ton of ppl out there who buy shoes off ebay, NT, ISS....craiglist anyone?

You think everyone is going to disclose where they bought their shoes from?  People normall just throw pictures on the web, if they truely believe their shoes are real, then thats all they will do, and let people make the call on real/fake on their own.

noob questions:

has anyone noticed AR & SDS are not in the official legit website list anymore?
Were they on there before this whole mess?

Also: sneakerpreorder .................can anyone vouch for this site?

thanks

AR and SDS were on the legit site I believe. Good to see that they have been taken off.  Not saying that theyre fake, but with the cloud of suspicion prolly better to err on the side of caution. 

Originally Posted by arabianite3

I also compared my flint 13's from SDS to my brothers from Footlocker. Again, identical. I almost want to saw the shoes in half to see the cutaway, but that aint happening.

it's the numerous stories like this that made me defend SDS and AR.

numerous stories like this, but then like 2 of those flight club stories but with no real pix or evidence until last night.

i want to know tho, is it possible for those space jam's to have an end production date of early 2010?

did anyone get a pair from a restock at a major US retailer a few weeks after RD that had that production date?

just sounds like the shoes are prolly real but the box and packaging is fake.

lots of lil' stuff tho that makes me wanna avoid these early and asian sellers all together.
30t6p3b.gif

I clearly remember a guy on youtube doing a video about a fake pair of flu game 12s he got from promo shoes.

Originally Posted by oso23

I'm about to file a claim with paypal. I had enough of this clown AR.
mad.gif

Have you asked for a refund? I say request a refund first. Can't you do that through paypal?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by oso23

I'm about to file a claim with paypal. I had enough of this clown AR.
mad.gif

Have you asked for a refund? I say request a refund first. Can't you do that through paypal?

I been emailing him since Monday just asking if my shoes were shipped and no answer. He gave me a tracking number the day after I bought the shoes. But the tracking number doesnt work. I wouldnt mind waiting another week but dude cant even answer his emails.

Back
Top Bottom