Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

If jay don't have an update on my kicks by next Monday I will just request a refund and get them Balenciagas I have been eyeing.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Remember we were waiting to see how big things would blow up this morning? 
laugh.gif
GOD DAMN! Like I said earlier, who needs tv?
laugh.gif
 Dan... 
roll.gif

Seriously bro. I started watching The Challenge: Rivals after I got home, when I suddenly realized that I had some catching up to do in this thread. Left the show mid way through and haven't went back since. 
laugh.gif

And a big
roll.gif
     at all the dudes still keeping faith that sds/airrandy are moving legit pairs. The denial with you guys is STRONG. Me, I'll keep it safe and wait it out. I'll cop a pair on RD and cop another when 23penny.com gets them in 
wink.gif
 x 
pimp.gif
 x 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by arabianite3

I have done my own comparison two years ago with a pair of Space Jams from Promo-shoes and the pair I received from Eastbay. My results-

I purchased the pair from Eastbay release date and received them a week after (slow shipping). I had purchased an early release pair from Promoshoes about 2 months before the release.

Both sat deadstock and unworn in the closet until spring of 2010. Both boxes were identical, with the exception of a sticker with chinese writing on the underside of the pair from Promo-shoes.

The shoes themselves were IDENTICAL!! I saw absolutely no difference. As a matter of fact, both showed the same slight yellowing pattern around the pods near the blue rubber on the soles (the normal Space Jam yellowing pattern).

I also compared my flint 13's from SDS to my brothers from Footlocker. Again, identical. I almost want to saw the shoes in half to see the cutaway, but that aint happening.

Post pics if u can...

laugh.gif

yeah, haha! what's it been since then, a good 20 pages at least?

took me forever to catch up this afternoon. was late getting to the gym. LOL! was even peeping it at the gym on my iphone between sets...

just crazy man, can't believe it but it seems like there's some SUPER ADVANCED fakes now... this is really gonna change the sneaker game. everything you thought you knew is out the window right now...
alien.gif

SDS replied to my email (but not my paypal dispute yet), said:

Hello my dear friend!
 Thanks for your email!

We will report to our company then refund to you!

Thanks!

Best regards

Jay

problem with these concords is it's so far out in front of RD, by the time we get to see for sure legit pairs to compare with your 45 day paypal guarantee will be out the window.

i'm catching a refund and seeing how this plays out... i don't wanna risk losing a dime later if they turn out fake and for some reason i would have to pay for return shipping to china (i know he said if they're fake he'll pay for return shipping but this is the same guy who's blocked several people on twitter asking for refunds and hasn't replied to countless emails)...

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

It's honestly a moot point.

If the shoes are somehow deemed fake because of a misplaced tag and/or lighter carbon fiber paper, so what?

It has been the stance of NT to discourage and prohibit the discussion of sites that sell fake or variant shoes. But if it turns out that the shoes aren't fakes, but instead "write off" pairs that are just illegally solicited, what does that say about NT? We always want to get the scoop first, or be the first to get the images, or be the first to have and flaunt them. No, these sites aren't selling fakes, per se, but there's a thin moral line between fake and real, but not authorized for sell.

It ultimately comes down to this insatiable desire to have it first, secure a pair, or avoid the lines that someone will get got. You will never be 100% certain if your pair bought five months early is real or variants or write offs, because the fact of the matter is your conscience won't let you face the fact that they are stolen goods, even with all of the evidence.

Next thing you know everyone is going to start expecting their pairs and filing claims on unsuspecting sellers. Let's not open that Pandora's box. It will get ugly quick, as evidenced in this very thread.

I'd much rather camp and/or stay on the line with Eastbay for an hour just to have that peace of mind.
&
Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

wheres that "impossibru" gif when you need it
laugh.gif
Timeless man simply timeless I always laugh at that one thanx for that had me
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Dan... 
roll.gif

Seriously bro. I started watching The Challenge: Rivals after I got home, when I suddenly realized that I had some catching up to do in this thread. Left the show mid way through and haven't went back since. 
laugh.gif

And a big
roll.gif
     at all the dudes still keeping faith that sds/airrandy are moving legit pairs. The denial with you guys is STRONG. Me, I'll keep it safe and wait it out. I'll cop a pair on RD and cop another when 23penny.com gets them in 
wink.gif
 x 
pimp.gif
 x 
grin.gif

We'll see.  So far, AR and marquee are the two places that NoobLee has said for sure sent fake pairs.  For SDS, he's saying Jay sent out real pairs to zyzz as well as posted pics of a real pair on his site.  He said Jay's posting real pairs, but shipping out fake ones.....i.e supposedly concords with see through sole.  However, he also said after seeing this thread, Jay might have sent the shoes back for some more doctoring, so the soles are milky...........crazy shiet.

This is why I do not buy early, or at all from any online website other than ndc, eastbay, champs, footlocker, finishline and so on...i have been tempted, ill b honest, but all this speculation and accusation has sealed the deal for me. Im not willing to take the chance on ANYTHING online except for the sites i previously stated. Idk what to believe on one hand i think, y would anyone on here that sells shoes online expose someone else knowing that they may lose consumers like myself??? If i feel this way I know others do. With that being said i c y they would expose others as well, which would b to boost their own sales. These accusations, I feel, will/have change(d) the game completely....

laugh.gif

yeah, haha! what's it been since then, a good 20 pages at least?

took me forever to catch up this afternoon. was late getting to the gym. LOL! was even peeping it at the gym on my iphone between sets...

just crazy man, can't believe it but it seems like there's some SUPER ADVANCED fakes now... this is really gonna change the sneaker game. everything you thought you knew is out the window right now...
alien.gif

Lol, I feel like I'm watching an episode of Diary...."You Think You Know...But You have No Idea". But your right, this is gonna cause a big ripple in the game. And for the dudes that are asking for Zyzz's head, I'm 100% sure that he meant no harm. I feel like he got himself in too deep and waters he wasn't to accustomed to. 

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

The shoe game is changing before our eyes..

This thread is like when we found out that a lot of rare Air Jordan Sample/PE's were actually being constructed by Lu in China.

Shoes were going for thousands on eBay ... no-one would have known.. It was unimaginable.
laugh.gif
yes. the shoe game is changing. definitely for the better tho. for many years very high quality replicas have been bought and sold throughout the sneaker community.  since the shoes looked so real and no one really fought against these sites to the extent we are taking today, these sites became "legitimized" by the public. soon, these replica pairs started to infiltrate the market and proliferated throughout.  replica pairs were slanged knowingly and unknowingly on craigslist, ebay, niketalk, iss, and in some cases even  returned to places like footlocker. to add the problem is the fact that Jay's loyal customers can not admit that they are being deceived. Logic, facts, and rationale is thrown away and no matter what evidence is presented to them they will defend their sites.  

not only as a sneakerhead, but as a moral human being i believe that it is our duty to let others know about the deceit and lies being spread by these companies.  imo fake shoes will always exist no matter what.  however, it doesn't mean we say nothing and let these sites cheat people of their hard earned money. taking SlamDunkSpace off of the official 2011 legit website list is only the beginning. if you guys truly are "sneakerheads"let's try to restore some honesty back to the game.   

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Dan... 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

And a big
roll.gif
wink.gif
 x 
pimp.gif
 x 
grin.gif
Yessir 
pimp.gif

I feel like you will have 2-3 pairs on RD already tho 
grin.gif

Haha.

All this having been said....Who the hell can tell me something about shipment from SDS???...Are we on a certain delay or what is goin on? Yesterday, it was "We're shipping out all day...sending out tracking by end of week". Today, they're virtually missing, and saying nothing. Anybody have solid info on this???

laugh.gif
 Dan... 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

And a big
roll.gif
wink.gif
 x 
pimp.gif
 x 
grin.gif
Yessir 
pimp.gif

I feel like you will have 2-3 pairs on RD already tho 
grin.gif

Haha.

184N

Let's just say, my spring break trip will yet again be paid for by JB's holiday relase 
wink.gif

damn all this got me thinking now, do i cancel my order from SDS and get refund or wait it out and see what i got, coz so far we only seen AirRandy pairs.....  hmmm thinking lol

This Whole Thread Has Gotten Crazy Since The Last Time Ive Came In Here... God. I Honestly Dont Know What TO Believe... I Jus Wish SDS An AR Would Be Straight Forward Or Provide Some Type Of Info On How They Get The Shoes... Until That Is Done Its No Way We Are Gonna Be Able To Tell... VERY Good Arguements An Almost Solid Proof That They Are High Grade Fakes Tho. Im Pretty Much Convinced...

All I Really Wanna Know Is Why So Much Is Done UNDER The Table.? If Your Not Doing Anything Wrong Then Why Not Jus Be Straight Forward About It.?

alien.gif

i think it will change it for the good, might shut down the reseller's market . With so many suspect pairs in circulation once these go into circulation, it will be a huge risk, post release day to buy from a reseller, as chances are they could be fakes and it would suck even more if you dropped $300-$400+ of your hard earned cash on replica's, fakes etc.
I use to work for a cosmetics company and we use to buy alot of our tooling out of china, it only cost about $4,000 to $5000 to make tooling for a machine to produce lipstick barrels etc, so i cant see the cost being too far beyond this for sneaker moulds etc. We use to provide them with a sample of a lipstick barrel for example we would to copy and they (manufacturer in China) would have the tooling that can produce the exact sample product within 2 weeks.

I know you US guys will be hurting if you miss out on a pair come release day, but i spoken to a few botique sneaker shops here in Australia and they have it on good authority that the 2011 Concord release will be in large volumes. hope it is the same for the US market.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

laugh.gif
 Dan... 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

And a big
roll.gif
wink.gif
 x 
pimp.gif
 x 
grin.gif

We'll see.  So far, AR and marquee are the two places that NoobLee has said for sure sent fake pairs.  For SDS, he's saying Jay sent out real pairs to zyzz as well as posted pics of a real pair on his site.  He said Jay's posting real pairs, but shipping out fake ones.....i.e supposedly concords with see through sole.  However, he also said after seeing this thread, Jay might have sent the shoes back for some more doctoring, so the soles are milky...........crazy shiet.
I am 100% confident in what Nooblee has said so far. I was about to pull the trigger on a pair of early black and cement III's from SDS, but nooblee came in and let me know what the deal was with that site 
pimp.gif
. He also gave me the heads up on these concords, so that was some more money saved. If the info of the space jam "restock remake" isn't enough proof that Jay is dabbling with fake product, then I don't know what is. You guys can take the chance, but for me, one bad apple spoils the bunch. I don't like having my money tied up AT ALL. I think we all get a little caught up in the moment but if we sit back and think about this logically, the answer would be clear. SDS has, what seems to be, an endless supply of concords that he is selling for less than 3 bills 
grin.gif
, rigggggggghhhhhhttttttttt. 
Eddo, I don't think I've seen it posted yet, but have you filed a claim/asked for a refund yet?

I don't think that milky look has anything to do with the shoes being real or not because who knows if the release date ones have milky toes or not.I know I purchased my SJ and cool greys from FTL and my SJ do not have a milky toe but my cool greys do.So I don't think you can tell going off that.Also I talked to Jay on Skype today and he said that their sitting at the computer laughing at all you guys on here yelling fakes and wanting a refund and to stop emailing him because he cancelled that account LmBo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TheKing23

I don't think that milky look has anything to do with the shoes being real or not because who knows if the release date ones have milky toes or not.I know I purchased my SJ and cool greys from FTL and my SJ do not have a milky toe but my cool greys do.So I don't think you can tell going off that.Also I talked to Jay on Skype today and he said that their sitting at the computer laughing at all you guys on here yelling fakes and wanting a refund and to stop emailing him because he cancelled that account LmBo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nobody's SJs have the milky toe. only the cool greys do.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

laugh.gif

And a big
roll.gif
wink.gif
 x 
pimp.gif
 x 
grin.gif

I am 100% confident in what Nooblee has said so far. I was about to pull the trigger on a pair of early black and cement III's from SDS, but nooblee came in and let me know what the deal was with that site 
pimp.gif
. He also gave me the heads up on these concords, so that was some more money saved. If the info of the space jam "restock remake" isn't enough proof that Jay is dabbling with fake product, then I don't know what is. You guys can take the chance, but for me, one bad apple spoils the bunch. I don't like having my money tied up AT ALL. I think we all get a little caught up in the moment but if we sit back and think about this logically, the answer would be clear. SDS has, what seems to be, an endless supply of concords that he is selling for less than 3 bills 
grin.gif
, rigggggggghhhhhhttttttttt. 
Eddo, I don't think I've seen it posted yet, but have you filed a claim/asked for a refund yet?

Not yet, i am considering take one for the team, since I live in Taiwan, return shipping back to China isnt that bad. Not something that i cant absorb and call it a day.

I am giving it serious thoughts though.....just to avoid the heartache if i do end up with pairs with see through sole......

Its just so tough for me though, having bought numerous pairs from Jay, for him to now sell fakes, its messed up.  If everything nooblee said is correct, then all the shoes i have purchased before should be real, and i might have dodged a bullet there, but with all the BS going on, i cant even be sure the foams i got from him are the real deal.  Even though, they look and feel real.

sux
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by TheKing23

nobody's SJs have the milky toe. only the cool greys do.

Exactly so why are cats stressing about a picture of the Concords not having milky soles? It's possible that they could have them or they may come without them.Either way we won't know until December.

forgot to mention in the post i just made before, i emailed jay(SDS) and asked  'any news on the ship date of my concords? youve said 16th-18th'  his is his response: 

Hello my dear friend!

Thanks for your email!

We need ship customer paid us $245 first, your order will be ship out soon, and I will send tracking number to you!

Hope you will be happy when you receive your shoes! 

Thank you!

Best regards

Jay

Slamdunkspace.com
tired.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom