Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by maluah

So, if I see anyone selling concord and space jam in buy/sell forums, I'd assume those are from the pre-release/restock, and to stay away 
laugh.gif
...especially if I see icey soles of 09 SJ
tongue.gif
ronnie-jersey-shore-air-jordans-03.jpg

fake according to the new guy
ronnie-jersey-shore-air-jordans-06.jpg

also fake
ronnie-jersey-shore-air-jordans-07.jpg

fake

yo guys are listening to that guy. smh

I cant believe we at Niketalk let one guy come in with such a weak argument and take over this thread.
Was he the only one to get these supposed fake SJ's. Why has no one else come forward.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

So, if I see anyone selling concord and space jam in buy/sell forums, I'd assume those are from the pre-release/restock, and to stay away 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

also fake

fake

I cant believe we at Niketalk let one guy come in with such a weak argument and take over this thread.
Was he the only one to get these supposed fake SJ's. Why has no one else come forward.

you're utterly ******ed. Those are DMPS, genius.

2010 Remakes...
laugh.gif

Thats All I Needed To Hear... If I Cant Cop From HOH, FA, Or FTL I Guess Ill Be Missing Out On These... Not Even Gonna Take My Chances On Getting Got Jus To Have Somethin A Little Early...

Wait what? What do those Ronnie pictures have to do with ANYTHING? He went out and hunted down a pair of DMP's, he didn't buy Concords early from resellers. You guys realize how old those pics are right?

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Zyzz

got info from Jay about the space jams.

the Space Jams are a 2010 remake from the authorized Nike factory.

they were restocked on various sites in 2010 even Hanon

most shoes came with 2009 tags and when factory ran out of tags they made new ones with early 2010 date. same goes with box labels.

if you take the shoe tags, upc to scan they will scan perfectly and come up as space jams. 100% authentic.

he said he stands behind the shoes and they are 100% authentic and bought from same factory that he bought them in 09.
HE HAS JUST TOLD YALL THAT THESE SHOES ARE FAKE!!! They ran out of tags because the shoe had stopped being made and wasn't supposed to be made anymore, you create your own tag so that you can pass them off as REAL.
You create new box labels because there shouldn't be anymore due to the production of the shoe being over with. CREATION OF OWN LABELS AND TAGS=FAKE. Yes the factory might have been authorized to make those SJ at an earlier date but there is no way that NIKE AUTHORIZED A LONE FACTORY TO MAKE A SNEAKER 2 YEARS OLD!!! JUST BECAUSE ITS AN "AUTHORIZED FACTORY DONT MEAN THEY WERE AUTHORIZED TO MAKE THE SHOES!!!

ANOTHER THING!!! Remember when Zyzz said that he received an early production model of the CONCORDS. WHY WOULD THERE BE AN EARLY PRODUCTION MODEL NIKE HAS BEEN MAKING SHOES FOR YEARS AND THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND IF IT WAS AN EARLY PRODUCTION MODEL THEY WOULDN'T MAKE MASS QUANTITIES OF A MISTAKE!!! 

ITS AN EARLY PRODUCTION MODEL BECAUSE THESE SITES ARE MAKING THE SHOES THEMSELVES SO THEY HAVE A TEST RUN SEE HOW IT GOES AND THEN MAKE ANY ADJUSTMENTS NECESSARY TO FIX MISTAKES AND TO PRODUCE TO ULTIMATE FINAL PRODUCT!!! DUDE HAS BEEN SAYING THAT FAKES WERE BEING MADE THE WHOLE TIME!!!
Man, this.

2q8ahko.gif

SDS Tweeted 18 minutes ago that "Most of us should be receiving tracking numbers tomorrow".......We shall see. Good Lord!

soooooooooooo if a authorized nike factory made those jams(in 2010) then they are fake because a "regular human" that works for a company didn't authorize them then that makes them fake?? thats like going to mcdonalds and they make you a McRib.. even they dont have it on the menu it still came from a mcdonalds.. in reality what is real what is fake.....

racsjh wrote:
soooooooooooo if a authorized nike factory made those jams(in 2010) then they are fake because a "regular human" that works for a company didn't authorize them then that makes them fake?? thats like going to mcdonalds and they make you a McRib.. even they dont have it on the menu it still came from a mcdonalds.. in reality what is real what is fake.....

agree with this completely....It just depends on what people's definitely of real vs fake is. If something is made by a nike employed factory worker, with the same materials used on release date shoes, made IN an authorized nike factory, then to me it's real i dont give a damn when it is made lol. To me fake is anything of lesser quality, not same material used on the shoes for release date, made by a non authorized worker/factory, that is fake to me. You can't tell me something is fake, when in reality the only difference is a head nod by a top tier nike employee.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

also fake

fake

I'm not a Jordan expert...but even I know those are DMP11s...
indifferent.gif

^^ according to NoobLee's rule of thumb, those seem to be the first batch, which he says are fakes (see through toes).

I think it's funny people have these broken down, detailed concepts in their mind of how these "early" shoes were created/obtained. How on earth do ANY of you know which factories that they were produced in, and if said factories have any affiliation with Nike? Are you simply believing the word of the same people who are supplying these things? This is a mess. The fake confidence/false hope from some of you is truly humorous. Good luck to all.

Originally Posted by seth320

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I have no doubt the space jams were produced in a Nike factory, just because its not part of the original production run is not a big deal to me. As long as its the same parts from the same factory, Im good....

also for people wondering, a tooling mold to produce soles/midsoles costs around 45-50k per size..... Even as unauthorized by Nike as these shoes are, they are using Nikes tooling for sure. It is possible they are using the molds and putting different rubber in them since there are color discrepancies....

Bottom line: Someone who owns one of the pairs in question needs to show the insoles and inside of the shoe and perhaps if a pair is worn alot, take it apart to check for the air..... The dude with the 2 spacejams before refused to show the insoles and what was under them on both pairs, that is what I want to see a comparison of....

For those wondering why the Concord XI shows 1 month on the tag, its because it was completed and taken off the line quickly before it was supposed to, dont expect to get the same exact stuff youd get at Footlocker from these guys...

I bought 2 pair of Spacejams from SDS and posted pictures, idk if your talkin about me but I will be glad to show pics.
but can you post an example pic of what you want to see?

Nah i meant the guy who had a SDS pair and a USA retail pair.  But if you could take the insole out of your shoe and post different angles of it so we can see if it is an actualy Nike/JB insole product that would be a big help.... thanks

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Zyzz

got info from Jay about the space jams.

the Space Jams are a 2010 remake from the authorized Nike factory.

they were restocked on various sites in 2010 even Hanon

most shoes came with 2009 tags and when factory ran out of tags they made new ones with early 2010 date. same goes with box labels.

if you take the shoe tags, upc to scan they will scan perfectly and come up as space jams. 100% authentic.

he said he stands behind the shoes and they are 100% authentic and bought from same factory that he bought them in 09.
HE HAS JUST TOLD YALL THAT THESE SHOES ARE FAKE!!! They ran out of tags because the shoe had stopped being made and wasn't supposed to be made anymore, you create your own tag so that you can pass them off as REAL.
You create new box labels because there shouldn't be anymore due to the production of the shoe being over with. CREATION OF OWN LABELS AND TAGS=FAKE. Yes the factory might have been authorized to make those SJ at an earlier date but there is no way that NIKE AUTHORIZED A LONE FACTORY TO MAKE A SNEAKER 2 YEARS OLD!!! JUST BECAUSE ITS AN "AUTHORIZED FACTORY DONT MEAN THEY WERE AUTHORIZED TO MAKE THE SHOES!!!

ANOTHER THING!!! Remember when Zyzz said that he received an early production model of the CONCORDS. WHY WOULD THERE BE AN EARLY PRODUCTION MODEL NIKE HAS BEEN MAKING SHOES FOR YEARS AND THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND IF IT WAS AN EARLY PRODUCTION MODEL THEY WOULDN'T MAKE MASS QUANTITIES OF A MISTAKE!!! 

ITS AN EARLY PRODUCTION MODEL BECAUSE THESE SITES ARE MAKING THE SHOES THEMSELVES SO THEY HAVE A TEST RUN SEE HOW IT GOES AND THEN MAKE ANY ADJUSTMENTS NECESSARY TO FIX MISTAKES AND TO PRODUCE TO ULTIMATE FINAL PRODUCT!!! DUDE HAS BEEN SAYING THAT FAKES WERE BEING MADE THE WHOLE TIME!!!

Everything you just said is what has been in the speculation for years and the articles from the past few days...The shoes are made in Nike factories with Nike parts but not authorized by Nike to make these pairs....hence the term gray market..... Also Nike makes several early production models of main models to test different things and make sure the factory produces it how they want

^^^ I think You are right on with this "grey market". I work in an industry where the grey market is very large, they are frowned upon by us authorized dealers, but only because they are getting REAL products in an UNAUTHORIZED manner. That is why I don't think it is very difficult to do with shoes that are produced in such large quantities and with so many factories and employees trying to make an extra buck.

Even as an authorized dealer in my industry, we still acknowledge that the grey market sells an authentic product, they just arent authorized authentic, meaning someone sold them out of the back door and then had them written off, almost as if they never existed.

Which makes sense in all types of these situations, it's not like nike is sitting there supplying these products, these guys have connections and get things early, not saying that these are 100% legit/fake, I won't make a call until I get mine, but to everyone who thinks it's so impossible for overruns or reproductions to happen, you are crazy. the 1000 pairs SDS and AR have would be pretty simple to come across, thats just 5-10 "messed up" shoes on their production line, since they take about 100 before and 100 after the "messed" up shoe and write them off. All makes sense to me, but maybe just because there is such a large grey market in my industry.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I think it's funny people have these broken down, detailed concepts in their mind of how these "early" shoes were created/obtained. How on earth do ANY of you know which factories that they were produced in, and if said factories have any affiliation with Nike? Are you simply believing the word of the same people who are supplying these things? This is a mess. The fake confidence/false hope from some of you is truly humorous. Good luck to all.
That's what I'm saying. I don't buy from these overseas dealers at all. Never have, 99.9% sure I never will. I have no axe to grind against any of them nor feel the need to blindly support any of them. With that said, I am completely baffled at how many people are willing to not only overpay for such questionable product, but accept any number of theories of how these sellers get their shoes. If dudes feel comfortable doing so, more power to em. But I'm not buying that Feb 2010 SJ restocks disappear from the market for a year and a half then pop up in pristine condition in July 2011, or a limited run of Ray 13's are in certain spots where it makes no sense for them to be.  I've been doing this for too long to have someone pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.

ok hold up 
15np24j.jpg.gif

you telling me they re-making space jams at nike factories unauthorized by nike with nike materials?

sign me up for 2 pairs

while they at it, tell them to make me a fresh pair of columbias too

fbj4fb.jpg.png

can't wait 
lebronoface.png

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

Originally Posted by Weatherman

That's what I'm saying. I don't buy from these overseas dealers at all. Never have, 99.9% sure I never will. I have no axe to grind against any of them nor feel the need to blindly support any of them. With that said, I am completely baffled at how many people are willing to not only overpay for such questionable product, but accept any number of theories of how these sellers get their shoes. If dudes feel comfortable doing so, more power to em. But I'm not buying that Feb 2010 SJ restocks disappear from the market for a year and a half then pop up in pristine condition in July 2011, or a limited run of Ray 13's are in certain spots where it makes no sense for them to be.  I've been doing this for too long to have someone pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.
to you, they are Ray 13s, very special, very limited. but to the factory and the workers there, they are just a pair of white and green sneakers.

well dammit can we get nike air on the back of III's, IV's, V's and VI's from these factories?
somebody tell jay or sds or whoever to tell the factories to make us OG jordans, lol.

i can't believe ppl thought for a sec that these would be real when #%%+ just didn't add up in the first place.

I'm assuming other sites like RMK are in the same spot as well? They even have the Ray 13s in the coming soon section.

Originally Posted by debs 168

well dammit can we get nike air on the back of III's, IV's, V's and VI's from these factories?
somebody tell jay or sds or whoever to tell the factories to make us OG jordans, lol.

i can't believe ppl thought for a sec that these would be real when #%%+ just didn't add up in the first place.

Good point. Who got Pou Chen on BBM?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom