Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

my problem with this guy is that he just keeps bashing everybody except SDS when we can clearly see there is some weird stuff going on with all these sites including SDS

first it was an early sample, then more pics with the clear toe, then the whole box mess, then the whole shipping mess, now what a coincidence all are milky toed in brand new pics,etc..
doesn't matter what it may be, something weird is going on here. PERIOD.

i mean come on, its like some dude said a couple of posts back : battered woman syndrome
roll.gif

at least if he don't want to admit anything just wait in the background to see how everything develops

its just weird so much protection,talk,defense for some website hes bought a pair of shoes from
indifferent.gif

i swear if he aint jay or has some strong affiliation with him ill eat crow for years

AirNoel2345 do you really think there isint something fishy going on with this guy?
nerd.gif

Point of that reply was aimed toward that pic that Zyzz had clearly stated before any of this started... Was an early sample and NOT what we were gonna receive. And that was back when dudes were like "lookin good" *order placed order placed order placed*. But Zyzz who obviously knows Jay didnt run with that, he said "EARLY SAMPLE". Then, still, even before this all started... Jay dropped production model with that milky toe everyone's cryin over. Zyzz stated "this is what were getting". Then the issue with the boxes, i don't find that too weird cuz I do believe Jay or who ever else gets these "out the backdoor" if you will, from Nike. It be a lot easier smuggling out shoes alone rather then all complete in a box. So getting the boxes to me would be another "run". But back to the milky cap. Dude wants to run in saying "what do you have to say now Zyzz?!?" when he already explained those pics. About the SJs, i mean, I dunno man. Extra materials running under the table at Nike seems feasible. But Zyzz said Jay gonna explain that soon so well see what story comes from that. Look, I'm a calm dude... None of this really bothers me to the extent that it seems to bother some, like I said before, if they're fake... Damn ya know, I got got. Get my $ back and try again 1-2 months before release. All my $ isn't tied up in that reserve ya know lol. I got $ to throw so it doesn't bother me too much. Yea it $&@!*#+ sucks that if these are fake, that they've come this far... But what can we do from here on out but buy from main stream shops (footaction/locker etc). But again like Ive said, i won't pass judgement till my pair gets here.
everything except the "All my $ isn't tied up in that reserve ya know lol.I got $ to throw" line (come on son, really?
indifferent.gif
) is an educated response to all this and i agree on your point of view
i still say this cat is too fishy regarding his defense for SDS.

all im saying is I have never denied i got maybe duped from buying concords from AR, and since everything is too weird right now im in the process of getting my refund.
you dont see me bashing or defending anyone because of this

so ill ask my question to you again: AirNoel2345 do you really think there isint something just a littttleeeee fishy going on with this guy z?
nerd.gif

Na bro, I meant no disrespect, nor did I mean to sound snobby in anyway... Just trying to explain why I'm not too heated about the situation. Cuz I'd be steamin if my $ = livin day to day and I put my trust and hard earned cash into a fake situation. Feel me? But back to Zyzz, I mean what can I say brotha... Hes defending his dude... Hes bought from him before on several occasions so he has something to back up his statements. Not that his purchases can really help us any cuz we cant see the quality of what he received. Thats why i stand my ground in waiting for my stuff to come in so I can pass judgement for myself... And HOPEFULLY, be as confident in Jay the next time around as Zyzz is. Ill be 100% honest with everything i find and ill take pics. Now, does Zyzz defend Jay a little too much?? Yea maybe. Puts a lot of time and energy behind it, but then again so was Kobe with his Flightclub "shoe experts" rant. So was Noob with the "milky" soles... I guess when you feel you know something you'll defend it to the end. So I cant really get on Zyzz too much.

NoobLee also posted a picture of the carbon fiber. i don't understand how that point is being looked over.

BOTTOM LINE... If the shoes aren't the same ones released by Nike as of release date then they are UNAUTHORIZED releases. Therefore you don't know who created them or how. As far as I'm concerned anybody shipping out shoes that don't release for another few months are selling FAKES. I'm sure Nike would agree.

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

@Zyzz none of that sounds fishy to you ?

they had FSR on sites in very early 2010. January and Febuaray. Hanon sells fakes?

http://www.nicekicks.com/...an-11-space-jam-restock/
But that's not what I asked. As a man, that story doesn't sound sketchy ?

Wait I rememeber that a bunch of EU sites got restocks after the first of the year. Snipes, Size?, Schuh-You they were posted here but they were way too expensize

I have no doubt the space jams were produced in a Nike factory, just because its not part of the original production run is not a big deal to me. As long as its the same parts from the same factory, Im good....

also for people wondering, a tooling mold to produce soles/midsoles costs around 45-50k per size..... Even as unauthorized by Nike as these shoes are, they are using Nikes tooling for sure. It is possible they are using the molds and putting different rubber in them since there are color discrepancies....

Bottom line: Someone who owns one of the pairs in question needs to show the insoles and inside of the shoe and perhaps if a pair is worn alot, take it apart to check for the air..... The dude with the 2 spacejams before refused to show the insoles and what was under them on both pairs, that is what I want to see a comparison of....

For those wondering why the Concord XI shows 1 month on the tag, its because it was completed and taken off the line quickly before it was supposed to, dont expect to get the same exact stuff youd get at Footlocker from these guys...

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Zyzz works for jay?

may be jay
may work for jay
may idolize jay
may follow the jay religion
may love jay
may be romantically linked to jay

like this aj-xi mess.....no one knows for sure

I said pages back that Zyzz has something to do with Jay. KOBE posted the link to the bodybuilding thread. The guys on that board recognized him on this board. Here is what I posted:

"Wait this dude maybe on to something with ZYZZ. That bodybuilding forum is saying their  Dabadestalbo69 and our Zyzz are the same dude. Their is a picture also of the dude on that forum. ZYZZ just died and was into bodybuilding. THis is getting crazy.  

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...adestalbo69/&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13136924520621http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Dabadestalbo69/ "

To be honest I think this is either jay or zyzz

This guy is repping SDS hard on that board.
29mopqu.gif

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

its quite alarming that jay needs to ask his supplier for an explanation on the restocked space jams since he obviously has no clue whats going on.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm just waiting for the release day, this is getting ridiculous

At the end of the rd everyone is going to have these and weather who made them we will all look the same. Just because you bought them NDC or the like your kicks wont look any different on your feet than someone wearing a fake pair. Some us will line up hours on end and still get shoes that look like the ones that are.

What guys need to be contesting is JB's quality.

restocks in 2010 is totally different from summer 2011 in multiple FSRs.

Euro sites got "restocks" but it was said in that thread that is was stock from other EU stores that didn't move the product.

How you "re-make" a shoe? oh yeah..its their business.

Damn !#%! is getting hectic as each day goes by and at this rate of pages per day well be at 500+ by halloween lol

Smh at all these people talking !*!! to zyz just because he is providing us with info.

And zyz=Ronnie from jersey shore? 1 SHOT BRO!!!!

So, if I see anyone selling concord and space jam in buy/sell forums, I'd assume those are from the pre-release/restock, and to stay away 
laugh.gif
...especially if I see icey soles of 09 SJ
tongue.gif

If you compared Air Randy's pics and SDS pics from their website, you notice that SDS's pair is milky and AR's pair is translucent. But if you look at the GS pair off of AR's site, the toe is milky. Very interesting....

Planning on waiting for the release day to cop a pair. Hopefully will able to cop a second pair with around restock time.

Originally Posted by three2three

restocks in 2010 is totally different from summer 2011 in multiple FSRs.

Euro sites got "restocks" but it was said in that thread that is was stock from other EU stores that didn't move the product.

How you "re-make" a shoe? oh yeah..its their business.
Restocking a few months later is completely feasible if you have a good nike account.
restocking a year and a half later with absolutely no nike account in unreal numbers is.....well FAKE

Originally Posted by Zyzz

got info from Jay about the space jams.

the Space Jams are a 2010 remake from the authorized Nike factory.

they were restocked on various sites in 2010 even Hanon

most shoes came with 2009 tags and when factory ran out of tags they made new ones with early 2010 date. same goes with box labels.

if you take the shoe tags, upc to scan they will scan perfectly and come up as space jams. 100% authentic.

he said he stands behind the shoes and they are 100% authentic and bought from same factory that he bought them in 09.
HE HAS JUST TOLD YALL THAT THESE SHOES ARE FAKE!!! They ran out of tags because the shoe had stopped being made and wasn't supposed to be made anymore, you create your own tag so that you can pass them off as REAL.
You create new box labels because there shouldn't be anymore due to the production of the shoe being over with. CREATION OF OWN LABELS AND TAGS=FAKE. Yes the factory might have been authorized to make those SJ at an earlier date but there is no way that NIKE AUTHORIZED A LONE FACTORY TO MAKE A SNEAKER 2 YEARS OLD!!! JUST BECAUSE ITS AN "AUTHORIZED FACTORY DONT MEAN THEY WERE AUTHORIZED TO MAKE THE SHOES!!!

ANOTHER THING!!! Remember when Zyzz said that he received an early production model of the CONCORDS. WHY WOULD THERE BE AN EARLY PRODUCTION MODEL NIKE HAS BEEN MAKING SHOES FOR YEARS AND THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND IF IT WAS AN EARLY PRODUCTION MODEL THEY WOULDN'T MAKE MASS QUANTITIES OF A MISTAKE!!! 

ITS AN EARLY PRODUCTION MODEL BECAUSE THESE SITES ARE MAKING THE SHOES THEMSELVES SO THEY HAVE A TEST RUN SEE HOW IT GOES AND THEN MAKE ANY ADJUSTMENTS NECESSARY TO FIX MISTAKES AND TO PRODUCE TO ULTIMATE FINAL PRODUCT!!! DUDE HAS BEEN SAYING THAT FAKES WERE BEING MADE THE WHOLE TIME!!!

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I have no doubt the space jams were produced in a Nike factory, just because its not part of the original production run is not a big deal to me. As long as its the same parts from the same factory, Im good....

also for people wondering, a tooling mold to produce soles/midsoles costs around 45-50k per size..... Even as unauthorized by Nike as these shoes are, they are using Nikes tooling for sure. It is possible they are using the molds and putting different rubber in them since there are color discrepancies....

Bottom line: Someone who owns one of the pairs in question needs to show the insoles and inside of the shoe and perhaps if a pair is worn alot, take it apart to check for the air..... The dude with the 2 spacejams before refused to show the insoles and what was under them on both pairs, that is what I want to see a comparison of....

For those wondering why the Concord XI shows 1 month on the tag, its because it was completed and taken off the line quickly before it was supposed to, dont expect to get the same exact stuff youd get at Footlocker from these guys...

I bought 2 pair of Spacejams from SDS and posted pictures, idk if your talkin about me but I will be glad to show pics.
but can you post an example pic of what you want to see?

I'm sorry but that tag doesn't prove anything. I have the same tag, bought them here in the states from a reputable seller and this was over a year ago. There's tons of space jams out there with that tag. Seen a couple posted here in the past on the legit check forum. I posted a picture of my tag a couple pages back.

Back
Top Bottom