Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I wasn't saying these factories make whatever they want whenever they want. Just saying that if a factory made 1000 extra shoes at the beginning of their production that got written off and then sold to these guys, that to me is very believeable, it happens in every industry all of the time, so what makes shoes so different? Because it's Nike? Absolutely not, they are so big they will turn their head to 1000 pairs of shoes, those people are working for 10 bucks a day, you don't think they know how to hustle too? If something is made with Nike product, produced by a Nike warehouse employee, in an authorized Nike factory...they're real to me...that's all I was saying. I am not saying that's what happened with the Concords, just saying it's very plausable

the suspense is rapidly growing..cant wait to find out what happens next with this zyzz and nooblee and jay and SDS and air randy and the concords ordeal..if i missed anybody plz excuse me..my little 2 cents is...GOOD things come to those who wait..what comes to those who cant wait?? stay tuned to find out...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I think it's funny people have these broken down, detailed concepts in their mind of how these "early" shoes were created/obtained. How on earth do ANY of you know which factories that they were produced in, and if said factories have any affiliation with Nike? Are you simply believing the word of the same people who are supplying these things? This is a mess. The fake confidence/false hope from some of you is truly humorous. Good luck to all.
That's what I'm saying. I don't buy from these overseas dealers at all. Never have, 99.9% sure I never will. I have no axe to grind against any of them nor feel the need to blindly support any of them. With that said, I am completely baffled at how many people are willing to not only overpay for such questionable product, but accept any number of theories of how these sellers get their shoes. If dudes feel comfortable doing so, more power to em. But I'm not buying that Feb 2010 SJ restocks disappear from the market for a year and a half then pop up in pristine condition in July 2011, or a limited run of Ray 13's are in certain spots where it makes no sense for them to be.  I've been doing this for too long to have someone pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.
Exactly man. I mean, I personally can't say for sure one way or another what the deal with these is.. I've never purchased anything from any of these early sites. It's almost scary to me, and as others have touched on, once sneakers like these are obtained, and then knowingly/unknowingly circulated throughout the community, man.. there will be problems. I hope things work out for everyone, I don't want anyone to get these suspect kicks, but come on.. with a little patience and common sense, you can see that something is blatantly wrong here. And then with these crazy theories, it's almost like people will believe any explanation that comes along. What's next guys.. is someone gonna claim Nike actually owns Air Randy and SDS and is responsible for all of this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

I think it's funny people have these broken down, detailed concepts in their mind of how these "early" shoes were created/obtained. How on earth do ANY of you know which factories that they were produced in, and if said factories have any affiliation with Nike? Are you simply believing the word of the same people who are supplying these things? This is a mess. The fake confidence/false hope from some of you is truly humorous. Good luck to all.
That's what I'm saying. I don't buy from these overseas dealers at all. Never have, 99.9% sure I never will. I have no axe to grind against any of them nor feel the need to blindly support any of them. With that said, I am completely baffled at how many people are willing to not only overpay for such questionable product, but accept any number of theories of how these sellers get their shoes. If dudes feel comfortable doing so, more power to em. But I'm not buying that Feb 2010 SJ restocks disappear from the market for a year and a half then pop up in pristine condition in July 2011, or a limited run of Ray 13's are in certain spots where it makes no sense for them to be.  I've been doing this for too long to have someone pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.
Exactly man. I mean, I personally can't say for sure one way or another what the deal with these is.. I've never purchased anything from any of these early sites. It's almost scary to me, and as others have touched on, once sneakers like these are obtained, and then knowingly/unknowingly circulated throughout the community, man.. there will be problems. I hope things work out for everyone, I don't want anyone to get these suspect kicks, but come on.. with a little patience and common sense, you can see that something is blatantly wrong here. And then with these crazy theories, it's almost like people will believe any explanation that comes along. What's next guys.. is someone gonna claim Nike actually owns Air Randy and SDS and is responsible for all of this?
laugh.gif

like i said, cant wait to see what happens next...

Originally Posted by zyr12

NoobLee wrote: http://niketalk.com/topic/279803/Air-Jordan-III-3-Blk-Cement-Grey-Confirmed-Oct-2011?page=85
BEWARE OF FAKES
There's a LOT of them out there, here's some pics for you guys, enjoy.

1. Glossy paint, this year's retro should have very very glossy, almost mirror-esque paint.

^ top one is fake, bottom one is real.

2. The red behind the tongue and on the jumpman. The red this year should be DARKER. and the tongue padding should be very THIN, not like the CDP ones, the fakes ones are thick compared to the 2011 retro.

the left pair is real, see the different hue?

3. Differently colored air bubbles.

Right one is real.

4. Grey sockliner, see the difference in the graininess of the fabric? One is very clear and one is kinda messy. Hard to explain this one, see pics below.

right=real.

Good night NT 
laugh.gif

left shoe = cdp? looks like cdp's to me[emoji]9830[/emoji]

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by maluah

So, if I see anyone selling concord and space jam in buy/sell forums, I'd assume those are from the pre-release/restock, and to stay away 
laugh.gif
...especially if I see icey soles of 09 SJ
tongue.gif
ronnie-jersey-shore-air-jordans-03.jpg

fake according to the new guy
ronnie-jersey-shore-air-jordans-06.jpg

also fake
ronnie-jersey-shore-air-jordans-07.jpg

fake

yo guys are listening to that guy. smh

I cant believe we at Niketalk let one guy come in with such a weak argument and take over this thread.
Was he the only one to get these supposed fake SJ's. Why has no one else come forward.

I'm not a Jordan expert...but even I know those are DMP11s...
indifferent.gif

I thought milky toes were the real deal. When did we convert i am so confused. 
My SJ's are clear. i copped both finishline online  

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Also I talked to Jay on Skype today and he said that their sitting at the computer laughing at all you guys on here yelling fakes and wanting a refund and to stop emailing him because he cancelled that account LmBo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why is he laughing ? he was set to pocked about $104,000 from the sale of these shoes (based on 400pairs x $260) !!!!

if these are legit etc, then wouldnt the pending orders motivate him to release some info on how the shoes are obtained and where from ?

I know Nike has an extremely strict policy on their release dates, if you brench them, you will lose your account with them. So selling 4months out from RD for a major release is no way legit. They (Nike) wouldnt allow it, they would have very tight security measures at their manufacturing plants, they wouldnt allow 400 pairs walk out the door .

You dont become the worlds biggest sporting goods company for playing nice.

He's laughing because everybody says his shoes are fake but can't prove it. Paypal not going to give you a refund for you saying their fake just off what people are saying right now.I ordered from Jay and I ain't stressing at all because honestly I could care less if he got these shoes hot off the black market but I can bet you the ones on release date will look exactly like these except better shape because of handling.Plus Nike knows that these shoes are being sold early DUH!!!! Their not going to do anything because its not hurting them and plus they don't own the factory and can't shut down a factory in China.Send Nike an Email about this whole situation and see what you get back.NOTHING because its probably going to be one of those computer generated emails saying they will look into it.Concords are the biggest release this year and probably the most sought after item for the holidays and all this publicity is making them even more wanted.So keep up the good work on this forum about the concords and Jay and Randy both are still going to sell out of those BLACK MARKET SNEAKERS.

Also I talked to Jay on Skype today and he said that their sitting at the computer laughing at all you guys on here yelling fakes and wanting a refund and to stop emailing him because he cancelled that account LmBo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why is he laughing ? he was set to pocked about $104,000 from the sale of these shoes (based on 400pairs x $260) !!!!

if these are legit etc, then wouldnt the pending orders motivate him to release some info on how the shoes are obtained and where from ?

I know Nike has an extremely strict policy on their release dates, if you brench them, you will lose your account with them. So selling 4months out from RD for a major release is no way legit. They (Nike) wouldnt allow it, they would have very tight security measures at their manufacturing plants, they wouldnt allow 400 pairs walk out the door .

He's laughing because everybody says his shoes are fake but can't prove it. Paypal not going to give you a refund for you saying their fake just off what people are saying right now.I ordered from Jay and I ain't stressing at all because honestly I could care less if he got these shoes hot off the black market but I can bet you the ones on release date will look exactly like these except better shape because of handling.Plus Nike knows that these shoes are being sold early DUH!!!! Their not going to do anything because its not hurting them and plus they don't own the factory and can't shut down a factory in China.Send Nike an Email about this whole situation and see what you get back.NOTHING because its probably going to be one of those computer generated emails saying they will look into it.Concords are the biggest release this year and probably the most sought after item for the holidays and all this publicity is making them even more wanted.So keep up the good work on this forum about the concords and Jay and Randy both are still going to sell out of those BLACK MARKET SNEAKERS.
You don't have to prove nothing to paypal. File a dispute, buyer always wins. We're protected. He has to prove they're authentic and if "BLACK MARKET" comes up in the convo then account is frozen and all his money gone. PP is up on game. They require them to divulge their wholesaler if their account is frozen. Good luck with that. Why do you think they're refunding people without hesitation since this thread grew.

Originally Posted by three2three

Why is production on most my XIs retros from SJ to CGs have a 3 month production run but these have only 1 month.

laugh.gif
Now shipping will be held up another few weeks for them to alter the production tag

indifferent.gif

Dude, have you been following the thread?
People have been claiming milky toes began with the Cool Greys.....

So, let me get this straight. Jay finds this funny because his business practices are in question and people want their money back...so his response is to change his email and laugh at those who want refunds ?

Originally Posted by three2three

You don't have to prove nothing to paypal. File a dispute, buyer always wins. We're protected. He has to prove they're authentic and if "BLACK MARKET" comes up in the convo then account is frozen and all his money gone. PP is up on game. They require them to divulge their wholesaler if their account is frozen. Good luck with that. Why do you think they're refunding people without hesitation since this thread grew.

THIS WHAT I THOUGHT. I WAS NOT SURE THOUGH. I KNOW EBAY THE SELLER HAS TO PROVE THEY ARE REAL.

I'm done with this thread lol I have my hook ups @ retail stores and if they fall thru ill get them the old fashoined way

Seriously, dudes are posting pics of J's from 10 years ago asking why they don't look like the ones being produced right now.  It's really mind boggling how some of these dudes can type, but can't read
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

So, just because last years were milky that means the following years are suppose to be milky. I think it really what depends on what JB wants. Unles there is a pattern we have found since the CG's.

Sorry I work so i really dont get to follow this thread like the kids at home on summer break.

Can someone post pics of the space jam restock insoles and compare them to retail ones? How bout someone call in the UPC code to Nike and see what they say about all those #s on the tag? SDS is offering a money back guarantee plus they will cover return shipping if they are fake, which I am impressed with that offer. Overseas shipping aint cheap, Ive never seen another grey market seller offer that....

If they are identical Nike product insoles that should help us solve this...... Please Post pics of both sides of the insoles, especially the bottom to compare the markings on them.

If people claim the concords are completely fake replicas and made in seperate factories, then why have they waited until the Concords went into production to release them? They have been confirmed to come out for over 6 months already and they shoe has obviously been made before and is hte most highly sought after shoe in the world. None of these gray market shoes can be made unless the shoe is in actualy Nike production line and the tooling is open (means the molds are open and available on the line to produce the soles and midsoles) The black cement 3 9again another shoe hitting hte grey market at same time the production starts in Nike factories) comparison pics clearly show identical uppers, soles and tongues, The black leather and cement is all identical. The finish on the black paint on the midsole differs as does the padding as dude pointed out. These were made unauthorized in the factory with correct materials, but not the correct finishing process as they were rushed along the line and done after hours

Are the shoes made in Nike factories with Nike OEM materials on the identical machinery used to make the retail pairs? Yes. To me thats all I need to know. Nike exploits child labor and has tons of human rights violations and continues to have declining quality every year, theyre no saints.

Well my friend manages a shoe store here in Houston and we know of some dealers that sell everything early. At first I was skeptical but he scanned the box on the cool grays and confirmed their authenticity an the computer read it and identified them as the cool grey 11. The same guy said that a few people have tried to exchange fake Jordans and they didn't scan.
Never ordered from any one of these stores but just my two pennies

So, just because last years were milky that means the following years are suppose to be milky. I think it really what depends on what JB wants. Unles there is a pattern we have found since the CG's.

Sorry I work so i really dont get to follow this thread like the kids at home on summer break.

Understood, but you poppin' off with something that was discussed 20 pages ago...
You know that this thread is going fast...so just sit back and enjoy the show.

Back
Top Bottom