Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by ColdCity

damn yall really got memphis banned
30t6p3b.gif

low blow
Same thing I said I didn't know it was that serious but you know people love to have some type of impact on someones life wether it be positive or negative. 

How can you guys even feel sorry for the man?

Now, i personally didnt think what he said was ban worthy, but the guy was coming up in here talking about return fraud in all caps, like he wanted the whole world to know what he did.  

For his sake, every time I talk about return fraud, i always say someone in this thread has mentioned that he was doing it.  Then memphis would come in and quote what i just said, and say it was him that did it.  There is a reason why i used someone instead of just saying memphisfinest did it.

If the guy couldnt take a hint..................................well, enjoy his time off then.

I personally have nothing against him, he stood for what he stood for and thats that.  If he were reported, it definitely was not me, but i feel no sympathy for him either.

EDIT:  It just like one of those things if life.  You find a loophole and a way to abuse it.  Do you go and tell everyone repeatedly what the loophole is and how you are abusing it?  There are some things in life that you are just better off being more discrete about.  Talking about it IN ALL CAPS does not constitute being discrete.  Hence, the reason why i said it was really of his own doing.

Wow, I did know you could get banned for return fraud. Now I know.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Also I talked to Jay on Skype today and he said that their sitting at the computer laughing at all you guys on here yelling fakes and wanting a refund and to stop emailing him because he cancelled that account LmBo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why is he laughing ? he was set to pocked about $104,000 from the sale of these shoes (based on 400pairs x $260) !!!!

if these are legit etc, then wouldnt the pending orders motivate him to release some info on how the shoes are obtained and where from ?

I know Nike has an extremely strict policy on their release dates, if you brench them, you will lose your account with them. So selling 4months out from RD for a major release is no way legit. They (Nike) wouldnt allow it, they would have very tight security measures at their manufacturing plants, they wouldnt allow 400 pairs walk out the door .

You dont become the worlds biggest sporting goods company for playing nice.

He's laughing because everybody says his shoes are fake but can't prove it. Paypal not going to give you a refund for you saying their fake just off what people are saying right now.I ordered from Jay and I ain't stressing at all because honestly I could care less if he got these shoes hot off the black market but I can bet you the ones on release date will look exactly like these except better shape because of handling.Plus Nike knows that these shoes are being sold early DUH!!!! Their not going to do anything because its not hurting them and plus they don't own the factory and can't shut down a factory in China.Send Nike an Email about this whole situation and see what you get back.NOTHING because its probably going to be one of those computer generated emails saying they will look into it.Concords are the biggest release this year and probably the most sought after item for the holidays and all this publicity is making them even more wanted.So keep up the good work on this forum about the concords and Jay and Randy both are still going to sell out of those BLACK MARKET SNEAKERS.
but why cant he come out and prove they are 100%
laughing at his customers.... not a good way to build rapport and business.

Not hurting Nike ? if there are so many variants and fakes on the market of your product you wouldnt be concerned ? They dont spend millions on marketing to let illegal resellers ruin their Global reputation.

Ive seen first hand how business is done in China, their mentality is "I'll show you a horse, but i'll sell you a donkey" . 

You think these sites give a dam about any customers ? to them your just order number #402.  

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Yall really got that man banned smh, what he did was foul but its not that serious
nah, that was really of his own doing.
what happened to memph?
nerd.gif

Its wrong to return a pair of kicks you know are less then legitimate. You made the mistake to buy overseas so own up to it. And to come on here to boldly tell everyone that he commit fraud. That dumb to do, to admit to it. Was that an attempt to impress us? having the gonads to do that? Obviously he a guy that lacks maturity and class. We dont know him personally, but based of his post and actions, he's a scumb@g.

dont know and dont care who reported him. I didnt even know he was banned until it was mentioned.

Hopefully it's not permanent, he added something, can't say that about everyone up here. Plus it sucks having to create a new name and basically start over.

I think he just got comfortable. I saw his comments and didn't think anything of it really. I didn't know that was ban worthy, and probably many others didn't. One of dudes enemies probably reported him.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Same thing I said I didn't know it was that serious but you know people love to have some type of impact on someones life wether it be positive or negative. 

Now, i personally didnt think what he said was ban worthy, but the guy was coming up in here talking about return fraud in all caps, like he wanted the whole world to know what he did.  

For his sake, every time I talk about return fraud, i always say someone in this thread has mentioned that he was doing it.  Then memphis would come in and quote what i just said, and say it was him that did it.  There is a reason why i used someone instead of just saying memphisfinest did it.

If the guy couldnt take a hint..................................well, enjoy his time off then.

I personally have nothing against him, he stood for what he stood for and thats that.  If he were reported, it definitely was not me, but i feel no sympathy for him either.

EDIT:  It just like one of those things if life.  You find a loophole and a way to abuse it.  Do you go and tell everyone repeatedly what the loophole is and how you are abusing it?  There are some things in life that you are just better off being more discrete about.  Talking about it IN ALL CAPS does not constitute being discrete.  Hence, the reason why i said it was really of his own doing.

nah, to set things straight.  He didnt get banned right away for saying that he did it.  He got banned after 3-4 times of mentioning he did it.  After the first couple times he mentiond it, there were a couple heads in here started going at him, calling what he did a douche move.  I am not surprised one of those heads eventually reported him.  Memphis didnt exactly do himself any favors either though.

Getting somebody banned for 'return fraud'.

But you got dudes selling NT Members fake shoes for $300 & nothing. Just support.
laugh.gif

Aight y'all.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Hopefully it's not permanent, he added something, can't say that about everyone up here. Plus it sucks having to create a new name and basically start over.

I think he just got comfortable. I saw his comments and didn't think anything of it really. I didn't know that was ban worthy, and probably many others didn't. One of dudes enemies probably reported him.

+1
word for word

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Did he got arrested too jk, I remember he said he doesn't believed in Karma...

Seriously though. In order to get your size, youre going to have to plan and mostly likely camp to get them. Is a store really going to believe that youre returning multiple pairs of kicks in the popular sizes after you have camped out for them? Thats a red flag right there. Should be no returns on these type of releases.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

ok hold up 
15np24j.jpg.gif

you telling me they re-making space jams at nike factories unauthorized by nike with nike materials?

sign me up for 2 pairs

while they at it, tell them to make me a fresh pair of columbias too

fbj4fb.jpg.png

can't wait 
lebronoface.png

This is actually a good point lol. Where would some of you draw the line? I don't see how a space jam restock would be any different than a Columbia's restock. They are essentially doing the same thing it sounds like.

They made the Space Jams because they had left over materials from the recent release.  Columbias havent been produced in over 10 years, there are no white patent leather panels that Nike has sourced at all available.  The only shoes that can be made unauthorized in these Nike factories as grey markets are ones that have current production lines open and extra materials lying around.  Also for space jams its possible they used the midsole and patent leather from the Concords...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Seriously though. In order to get your size, youre going to have to plan and mostly likely camp to get them. Is a store really going to believe that youre returning multiple pairs of kicks in the popular sizes after you have camped out for them? Thats a red flag right there. Should be no returns on these type of releases.
^well i already know my usual low key spot will hold my usual 12(they only get 1 pr sz) & the manager told me if they send him more i can have however many i want..... so im not really worried about getting them on rd it basically locked.....i wanted to grab a early pair to wear but im holding my cash for now.....

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

They made the Space Jams because they had left over materials from the recent release.  Columbias havent been produced in over 10 years, there are no white patent leather panels that Nike has sourced at all available.  The only shoes that can be made unauthorized in these Nike factories as grey markets are ones that have current production lines open and extra materials lying around.  Also for space jams its possible they used the midsole and patent leather from the Concords...

If the 4 year trend continues, then next year would most likely be the year of retro columbias.

Next year for sure though, I am not touching any of this mess.  

If the 4 year trend continues, then next year would most likely be the year of retro columbias.

i heard from a shop owner near me its supposed to the blk/red xi's again but who knows right now.....

None of us will ever know for sure. It just what you chose to believe based on what you see and read, and make your decision.

I copped the Coppers and infrareds off NDC. Returned them to the outlet after more pressing things needed funding. It's possible for someone to return release of this nature. I read about people picking up pairs that have been returned. Resellers do it all the time.

^well i already know my usual low key spot will hold my usual 12(they only get 1 pr sz) & the manager told me if they send him more i can have however many i want..... so im not really worried about getting them on rd it basically locked.....i wanted to grab a early pair to wear but im holding my cash for now.....
Living in NYC, im going to have to do my homework and travel outside the city. Dont want to deal with the craziness of NYC crowd. I use to work in a retail store carrying Jordans but those low-paying job days are over for me, but at the same time goes my easy connect to hot releases.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

ok hold up 
15np24j.jpg.gif

you telling me they re-making space jams at nike factories unauthorized by nike with nike materials?

sign me up for 2 pairs

while they at it, tell them to make me a fresh pair of columbias too

fbj4fb.jpg.png

can't wait 
lebronoface.png

This is actually a good point lol. Where would some of you draw the line? I don't see how a space jam restock would be any different than a Columbia's restock. They are essentially doing the same thing it sounds like.

I thought this too but, what about the black upper.  Have there been any shoes with that same material?  

i heard from a shop owner near me its supposed to the blk/red xi's again but who knows right now.....

Really?  I did say most likely, but a blk/red xi would surprise me.  I just thought the CDP was it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
  And how exactly do you know this? Are you over there? BTW -- white patent is used pretty commonly by Nike, as recently as the USA 5's. This is all a load of crap. Not your post in particular, just the whole situation and how everyone thinks they've got it figured out.

Also.. seems like someone who was pretty active in here just disappeared suddenly.. hmmm...

None of us will ever know for sure. It just what you chose to believe based on what you see and read, and make your decision.

I think everyone here understands that, and most have made their decisions.  Its just not worth it to go through this again for a 4th years in a row.  I thought for sure that I knew everything there is to identify fakes, but this thread changed a lot of that.  For next year, i rather err on the side of caution.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

roll.gif
roll.gif
  And how exactly do you know this? Are you over there? BTW -- white patent is used pretty commonly by Nike, as recently as the USA 5's. This is all a load of crap. Not your post in particular, just the whole situation and how everyone thinks they've got it figured out.

Also.. seems like someone who was pretty active in here just disappeared suddenly.. hmmm...

If you are talking about zyzz, then you ought to know he has a daily post limit.  This happens everyday with him, i should know......  Just sayin'

My only guess is that they had left over black mesh uppers and just made new space jam soles in the xi sole tooling molds which they already have access too, and were staying open in order to prepare the concord soles. They already had the tech pack formula of how to prepare the coloring of the space jam soles from the release 2 years ago. The sole are absolutely flawless and authentic on the space jams, the first grey market shoe that was ever "too perfect" because it had no yellowing.

Really all they needed for the shoe was the black uppers and laces. Everything else was identical to Concords and they already had the tooling open to pour new soles with the formula of how to make it perfect which they did.

Im still waiting to see the insole comparison of the restocked Space Jams as well as someone scanning the barcode at a nike outlet or niketown to see what comes up. Those are the litmus tests to me.

Back
Top Bottom