Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
somehow when you ask for a refund your tracking # works the next day. dude runs a shady **# business.

I KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN. SAY HE ALREADY SHIPPED WHEN YOU ASKED FOR REFUND.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by In3gra

smh...mine shipped today and I ordered on 8/28. I thought they shipped on monday. I also asked for a refund yesterday.

oh rly?
You know what he meant
laugh.gif
 course i do.  Funny thing is i didnt even notice it, till i was checking the date for this past Monday
roll.gif

told ya the icy space jam remake was fishy. Gonna wait till Dec 23 for my authentic creamy toes. G5 tints on my toes.

also, Props to Mr. Meth for doing the right thing with the Memphis situation. MF spilled the beans on himself.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

ok hold up 
15np24j.jpg.gif

you telling me they re-making space jams at nike factories unauthorized by nike with nike materials?

sign me up for 2 pairs

while they at it, tell them to make me a fresh pair of columbias too

fbj4fb.jpg.png

can't wait 
lebronoface.png

This is actually a good point lol. Where would some of you draw the line? I don't see how a space jam restock would be any different than a Columbia's restock. They are essentially doing the same thing it sounds like.

They made the Space Jams because they had left over materials from the recent release.  Columbias havent been produced in over 10 years, there are no white patent leather panels that Nike has sourced at all available.  The only shoes that can be made unauthorized in these Nike factories as grey markets are ones that have current production lines open and extra materials lying around.  Also for space jams its possible they used the midsole and patent leather from the Concords...
so what about the anniversary 11s...aren't those white?

Sent a message on their website about cancelling my order last night and no reply yet. I highly doubt they've shipped mine yet considering i'm in the 600s.

I miss this thread for a few days and I come to find out that all of the early releases that people are clamoring for may be fake? And Memphis is banned for Mail Fraud??

Whoa..this thread definitely took a left turn. Thank god I didnt order the Black Cement IIIs or Concords early like I started to do. These bootleggers arent playing around. Let's face it, much like the fakes from 2001 are obsolete now, the fakes that started surfacing in 2005-2006 are becoming obsolete too. These factory workers pay close attention to sites like this and legit guides for shoes. Just like with high grade Louis and Gucci handbags and belts, you're going to start seeing sneakers that are impossible to spot as fakes in the street. The only difference will be the different dates on the production tag

Originally Posted by sthebest

I miss this thread for a few days and I come to find out that all of the early releases that people are clamoring for may be fake? And Memphis is banned for Mail Fraud??

Whoa..this thread definitely took a left turn. Thank god I didnt order the Black Cement IIIs or Concords early like I started to do. These bootleggers arent playing around. Let's face it, much like the fakes from 2001 are obsolete now, the fakes that started surfacing in 2005-2006 are becoming obsolete too. These factory workers pay close attention to sites like this and legit guides for shoes. Just like with high grade Louis and Gucci handbags and belts, you're going to start seeing sneakers that are impossible to spot as fakes in the street. The only difference will be the different dates on the production tag
1. return fraud.

2. I still have a hard time understanding how a factory can get almost every single detail about a shoe right, yet they cant make modification to production tag.  Some kind of super technology involved with production tags so factories cant alter them?  Or just factories being honest about production dates, while making fake shoes.  Seems oxymoron to me.

This thread's making me suspicious of the 2 restocks of Cool Greys eastbay had, 6 and 8 months after the release. Not saying they were selling fakes, but does anybody know where those pairs came from, the employees didn't even know about the 2nd restock! Personally, if they're made in the same factory using the same molds and materials, by the same people, they're real. I don't need Nike to sign off on them. I don't owe Nike anything, in fact they owe all of us for spending our hard earned money on their shoes even with declining quality.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

This thread's making me suspicious of the 2 restocks of Cool Greys eastbay had, 6 and 8 months after the release. Not saying they were selling fakes, but does anybody know where those pairs came from, the employees didn't even know about the 2nd restock! Personally, if they're made in the same factory using the same molds and materials, by the same people, they're real. I don't need Nike to sign off on them. I don't owe Nike anything, in fact they owe all of us for spending our hard earned money on their shoes even with declining quality.

Those restocked CG XIs had yellowed sole though.  Ppl gonna tell you cause of that, they real.

More than likely they just purposely set pairs aside from the original batch. Some stores do things like that. I know UBIQ did a similar thing with some playoff 12s last year, and Nicekicks did it with some 2005 flint 13s.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

SDS ships USPS?

They ship EMS through hongkongpost, that is also trackable on USPS.com, because once the package arrive in the US, USPS is the one that handles these package.

I just got my refund from SDS.. Im just waiting on pics from you guys .. if they are legit. ill purchase them again.. if not ill just wait until RD

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

alot of people that buy it now and dont wear it will be trying to switch it when they get the new ones....

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing someone can do. You pay almost 300 bucks to cop early only to cop again on release day and swap out the pair you bought early. Your paying 300 bucks for a pair on release date
laugh.gif
. Anyway, that return crap won't slide here. Stores have made up a policy, "no returns on premium releases".

Those restocked CG XIs had yellowed sole though.  Ppl gonna tell you cause of that, they real.

you will never EVER see a fake shoe come out of Eastbays doors.  Typicaly when a site like eastbay/ndc/ftl/fnl have restocks... its for 2-3 reasons...
  • the purposely withheld pairs to drum up some traffic at a later time
  • Peoples orders didnt go thru cus of CC issues
  • People returned shoes.( yes even CGs). 
  • Shoes are offered to them again by Nike with a catch (i got 100 cool greys for you.. but you have to take 3000 pairs of cortez.)  ok so maybe 4. 
Considering that Eastbay, Champs, and Footlocker are all under the same umbrella, thats alot of pairs floating around, and pairs that can easily be re-distributed around. 

I agree racsjh. At least wait till October/November when the official pairs start popping up and then make your judgement call. IMO all this discussion is doing is making people more aware. I hate Air-Randy and its my bias to believe nooblee cause I know that the shoes I've gotten from me having a lil sketchy. After the Anniversary XI I told myself no more but took the bait on the BC IIIs and just like Nooblee pointed out in the III thread AR pair came with matte black soles and different colored red. Others were getting glossy but mine were banana shaped and off.

SDS is suspect to me because of the Space Jams.

The other sites...do your research.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

SDS ships USPS?

They ship EMS through hongkongpost, that is also trackable on USPS.com, because once the package arrive in the US, USPS is the one that handles these package.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

you will never EVER see a fake shoe come out of Eastbays doors.  Typicaly when a site like eastbay/ndc/ftl/fnl have restocks... its for 2-3 reasons...
  • Shoes are offered to them again by Nike with a catch (i got 100 cool greys for you.. but you have to take 3000 pairs of cortez.)  ok so maybe 4. 
Considering that Eastbay, Champs, and Footlocker are all under the same umbrella, thats alot of pairs floating around, and pairs that can easily be re-distributed around. 

Yeah, that makes sense. I would find it hard to believe if eastbay were selling fakes. Those CGs could have also been unsold stock from Europe and Australia, I remember Vuey saying they sat forever down there.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

and don't forget the pairs that certain regions return to Nike due to slow sales.

Back
Top Bottom