Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Its all gravy ill just cop my concords from the man himself

i am still waiting for you a drop your bomb...or douche
roll.gif
Cant drop the info yet because this is more secretive then the UFO files themselves

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Josh311

Might want to take a look at this: http://www.ioffer.com/off...ansactions/show/15947410Story on the space jams at least what he said in the link provided is that SlamDunkSpace has had these space jams since before their release in 09. Said they have a ton in stock and most of their business is wholesale. Says they pay $50 for all their shoes from the factory. How do you wholesale authentic shoes???

EDIT***   After reading through that Im not sure I believe that is really SDS

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by sthebest

Plausible.  Havent really paid enough attention.  But these promos also come with promo production tags, dont they?  Does that affect anything?  and zyr12 just said production tag doesnt mean shiet......so.....what now?

lol
roll.gif
You took a stab, and you got it wrong.
Production tag USED to be a way to identify fakes, not anymore. 

I've gotten comparison pics of the production tags on fake Black Cement 3s sent to me, they all look the same, except for very minor ironing differences.

What i dont get is, if you guys are playing the part of whistleblowers, why havent you guys come out with all the info?  Bad for business?

I would think if you wanted to be whistleblowers, you would go all the way with it.

At this point, you and nooblee have only pointed out subtle difference between what you have on your site 23penny.com and whats on SDS/AR sites.  Yet we have no way of knowing for sure whether your product is the real deal or theirs.  Only real advantage you have is that you speak English well, so everyone on NT and the rest of the english speaking world would much rather believe that guy who speaks english, than the guy who speak chinglish.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Plausible.  Havent really paid enough attention.  But these promos also come with promo production tags, dont they?  Does that affect anything?  and zyr12 just said production tag doesnt mean shiet......so.....what now?

lol
roll.gif

I've gotten comparison pics of the production tags on fake Black Cement 3s sent to me, they all look the same, except for very minor ironing differences.
welp guess thats the end of me 
laugh.gif

Gil.gif

all this fake stuff is like how people argue about LV and Gucci products. saying that the fakes are made at the same factories etc, but just aren't sold from the store and the product's snuck out of there. I would never buy a fake LV or Gucci item, or buy them from anywhere else other than their actual flagship stores or licensed retailers, that being said i ordered from both Air-Randy and SDS before all this talk came about and now i feel like i've been had. I don't know why i didn't think of it in the same context earlier but now that i see it that way i dont know what i'm gonna do with the two pairs i've ordered from these sites. I'll for sure post pics when i receive both, and i have my pairs on lock at my local shops too so i'll be able to compare all of them when the time comes. only time will tell what type of product we're actually receiving.

lol
roll.gif

What i dont get is, if you guys are playing the part of whistleblowers, why havent you guys come out with all the info?  Bad for business?

I would think if you wanted to be whistleblowers, you would go all the way with it.

At this point, you and nooblee have only pointed out subtle difference between what you have on your site 23penny.com and whats on SDS/AR sites.  Yet we have no way of knowing for sure whether your product is the real deal or theirs.  Only real advantage you have is that you speak English well, so everyone on NT and the rest of the english speaking world would much rather believe that guy who speaks english, than the guy who speak chinglish.
Lee is a good friend of mine, and he know way more than I do, that's for sure.
I haven't got my Concords in yet, will be another 2 weeks or so, things don't so good on the fore front right now 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

As far as whistle blowing, I'm good, I've been dropping hints in here for a while, even back to the point when Air-Randy HK had blue shoe trees. I run a business, how bad would it look if I keep bashing SlamDunk and Air-Randy, just think of me like Marquee Sole. 

I got 26 pairs of Rays, all real, a lot of people can vouch for me, but we are not talking about that, damn, you are making me sounding more like zyzz 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

www.23penny.com

I will post 100 pics if you need me to prove to you the authenticity, but there's parts of the business I can't give out, it is what pays my bills after all 
laugh.gif

Heres a comparison of the shoes both sellers are sending to their customers. Obviously there's a difference in the toe caps.

Air randy's 11s
airjordanxiconcordretro.jpg

Jay's 11s
376417056.jpg

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Josh311

Might want to take a look at this: http://www.ioffer.com/off...ansactions/show/15947410Story on the space jams at least what he said in the link provided is that SlamDunkSpace has had these space jams since before their release in 09. Said they have a ton in stock and most of their business is wholesale. Says they pay $50 for all their shoes from the factory. How do you wholesale authentic shoes???

EDIT***   After reading through that Im not sure I believe that is really SDS
Your right, maybe not. I thought the same thing but what about this?? Has it been addressed and I missed it?

2pz9z69.jpg

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Originally Posted by racsjh

yea three2three ima wait.. its killing me though lol.. i wonder how many people would buy blk/red 11s if they came from a nike factory today but not "authorized" or better yet what if these factories started making shoes with the OG moldes i.e 6s,7s,8s,3s etc etc... would those be " fake" also???? or what if they started selling jordans at "walmart" for $30, would they be fake too???
A quick answer for you is YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! They would be fake also. You guys amaze me with justifying these FAKES to the death. In my eyes if it dont come from NIKE, it aint real. point blank period. There is no in between!!!! If nike doesnt sign off on the shoe, the shoe shouldnt exist. Cant believe Memphis got banned if that is true.

you missed the point of me saying if the came from a NIKE factory.. how would they be "FAKE" i get it since a regular human didn't say its okay to make them.. what makes the NIKE worker more superior than any other human are the angels from heaven with special powers to authorize the making of them??

Originally Posted by jecca650

Heres a comparison of the shoes both sellers are sending to their customers. Obviously there's a difference in the toe caps.

Air randy's 11s
airjordanxiconcordretro.jpg

Jay's 11s
376417056.jpg

AR went for speed on this one.  He gonna regret it too.  Jay waited till all the accessories came, before posting stockroom pics.  Besides the toe cap difference, jay's stock room pic looks so much better.

Though i know nooblee, would definitely say Jay's concords are doctored.

Though somehow deep in my mind, i know we'll be seeing nooblee again, when people start receiving their SDS concords.  Another bomb ready for deployment.

Lee is a good friend of mine, and he know way more than I do, that's for sure.
I haven't got my Concords in yet, will be another 2 weeks or so, things don't so good on the fore front right now 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

As far as whistle blowing, I'm good, I've been dropping hints in here for a while, even back to the point when Air-Randy HK had blue shoe trees. I run a business, how bad would it look if I keep bashing SlamDunk and Air-Randy, just think of me like Marquee Sole. 

I got 26 pairs of Rays, all real, a lot of people can vouch for me, but we are not talking about that, damn, you are making me sounding more like zyzz 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

www.23penny.com

I will post 100 pics if you need me to prove to you the authenticity, but there's parts of the business I can't give out, it is what pays my bills after all
tumblr_lnc2egXTfB1qes8uoo1_500.png

"you know you done #$%#$% up right? you know that right?"

honestly, i cant wait to get my concords from SDS (finally!)  the new pics look alright, better than AR so its all good (for now lol)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

You serious? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You want me to spill you the beans on everything? 

I mean, the truth isn't that hard to figure out, and you probably will NOT believe it anyways.

I don't deal with fake and all this other BS, I sleep well at night knowing that, plenty of NTers know that too.

I'm done with this thread too. 

You serious? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, the truth isn't that hard to figure out, and you probably will NOT believe it anyways.

I don't deal with fake and all this other BS, I sleep well at night knowing that, plenty of NTers know that too.

do it bra for the sake of humanity

i think at this point everybody who has any insider info has to come clean and tell us what we really want to know about these early releases..

You serious? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

spill the beans!

Back
Top Bottom