Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

congrats eddo on the 2 legit pairs, my 2 11s should be here this week......

People are going to be up in arms if the retail pairs arrive with some yellowing on the eyelet straps......
man, i was thinking for the longest time, how to describe that part......lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dakine

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I wonder if I'll get mine this week?

Date/Time Location Activity
2011-08-26 15:10:00 SHUNDE Posting
17:09:00 RGQYLS Despatch from Sorting Center
18:19:41 SHUNDE Arrival at Sorting Center
18:54:44 SHUNDE Despatch from Sorting Center
20:23:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
2011-08-26 21:54:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

My guess is next week.  Cause US custom is unpredictable.

Oh ok so it's still stuck in customs

oh no no.  Sorry i wasnt more clear.  Your shoes havent even made it into US customs.  Once they are in US customs, its a crapshoot.  Could be a few hours, days, or even weeks!

But weeks only happen during times like Thanksgiving, or Christmas, where there are a crap load of packages going into the US.

LOL yea I couldnt think of how to phrase that part either for a minute.....

Looks like all of us who waited on Jay will be rewarded hopefully.... Randy is gonna have some explaining to do for the customers who got the clear toe pairs in the boxes with no msrp on it, but most likely the 45 days is up on those people so he will be clear of paypal disputes unless they do a CC chargeback

I can only imagine how tied up and frozen RAndy and Jays paypal accounts are with all of the claims and disputes that have been filed against them

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

Just emailed jay and copped a remade pair of jams
smile.gif

Got the combined shipping too since the d*ckhead didnt ship my concords yet hope now he sends me @$@% faster.

Yea i know they fake/remade but i dont care.

So how much did you pay for the remakes? Also I honestly think that the Concords look better with the clear toecap. Nobody knows if the retail version will have clear or opaque toecaps so at this point for all we know they may come with both.Some clear some opaque.

Originally Posted by hostos

is it me or are EDDO's shoes looking yellowish?

Its not you.  Its the first thing i noticed too.  Mesh doesnt look yellow, but the part that leads up to the string hole look yellowish. 

Not sure if it is the lighting of my condo.
It's the lighting, same thing happened w/ my pair in a few pictures.

smile.gif

Got the combined shipping too since the d*ckhead didnt ship my concords yet hope now he sends me @$@% faster.

how much he charge you for the jams?  I got a pair coming too.  the ones I originally ordered when i ordered the cords back in july lol.

SDS is 2 out of 2 in terms of customers on this release.. Good sign!
Congrats eddo!

Cant wait for my pair...

I wonder if I'll get mine this week?

Date/Time Location Activity
2011-08-26 15:10:00 SHUNDE Posting
17:09:00 RGQYLS Despatch from Sorting Center
18:19:41 SHUNDE Arrival at Sorting Center
18:54:44 SHUNDE Despatch from Sorting Center
20:23:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
2011-08-26 21:54:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

My guess is next week.  Cause US custom is unpredictable.
you will get them this week. probably enter customs late tonight or tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Freeze

smile.gif

how much he charge you for the jams?  I got a pair coming too.  the ones I originally ordered when i ordered the cords back in july lol.
265 shipped.
The thing is people are still buying jams from jay he just dont wanna piss some of you off so he removed them off the site. I think he should put them back -- everyone doesn't think the same and what may be fake to you wont be fake to me -- I'm more of the if its made in the nike shop with nike materials then its real other people don't think that way and are the its not real until it gets the JB stamp and sent to RD type.

So if you feel they not real just don't buy em nobody forcing you.

Either way imma be happy rocking my $+$$% and thats all that matters.

Nice pick up EDDO!!!

As you said, they could have been a bit better but they look decent and decent is good when taking the chance of ordering early..........thanks for posting pics!!!
pimp.gif

smile.gif

265 shipped.
The thing is people are still buying jams from jay he just dont wanna piss some of you off so he removed them off the site. I think he should put them back -- everyone doesn't think the same and what may be fake to you wont be fake to me -- I'm more of the if its made in the nike shop with nike materials then its real other people don't think that way and are the its not real until it gets the JB stamp and sent to RD type.

265 shipped is alot for something that was proven to not be authentic.Not knocking man but you could have gotten a 100% authentic pair for that price. You know what though if your happy then that's all that matters. Long as your wearing them and not trying to sell them then you should be okay.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

265 shipped.

265 shipped is alot for something that was proven to not be authentic.Not knocking man but you could have gotten a 100% authentic pair for that price. You know what though if your happy then that's all that matters. Long as your wearing them and not trying to sell them then you should be okay.

yeah you made it seem like you got a deal
laugh.gif
but like tk23 said if your happy

Hello my friend!

I promise I delivered your order to ship agent.

Some of package post same time as your package tracking number working now. I
know this make you hard. But please trust me one more time. I will confirm
with my ship agent tomorrow. Let you correct time. If still not shipped ,I
will let you claim and full refund. I want do business with you my friend.

Best regards

Jay

thats what jay just said to me

this is @!@$*!+#..i want my shoes.He keeps lying his %$# of which makes me more pissed.Just tell us the truth JAY!!!!!But anyone get a tracking number with over 5 pairs
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Has anyone got a working tracking for a size 13??????
Haven't even received a tracking number for my size 13 yet 
tired.gif
dont feel bad. I ordered almost 2k worth of shoes and no tracking at all.He lied saying they were shipped,and they werent.said wait 2 days(MONDAY last day) And still no tracking. This might be my final order from him.I cannot wait  20 days just to get a tracking.

same here i roder 9 pairs!!!

Jayheazy wrote:

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Has anyone got a working tracking for a size 13??????
Haven't even received a tracking number for my size 13 yet 
tired.gif
dont feel bad. I ordered almost 2k worth of shoes and no tracking at all.He lied saying they were shipped,and they werent.said wait 2 days(MONDAY last day) And still no tracking. This might be my final order from him.I cannot wait  20 days just to get a tracking.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by TheKing23

265 shipped.

yeah you made it seem like you got a deal
laugh.gif
but like tk23 said if your happy
I dont know how i made it seem like i got a deal? 2009 releases of space jams are going for like $300-$400 on ebay and flightclub with yellow bottoms.
I rather have a nice icey remade pair for $260 and if it helps ship my concord order quicker so be it lol

I dont sell sneakers and im going to wear them....but as i said ill be happy depending on how they look.

Size 13....tracking still doesn't work. I'm beginning to think he doesn't even have a 13 in stock, just like the 11.5 it's a shame, I know I'm gonna end up getting my refund and not the shoes. I will not reorder unless I get this pair

Back
Top Bottom