Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

This thread is disgusting. This is my third time dropping in on it and for it to be 400 pages in AUGUST for a LATE DECEMBER RELEASE is ridiculous. This pair of shoes isn't that serious. People debating whether or not a pair is real? Smh, I'm sure you kids got better things to do with your time. But for a RD to be this far out, this thread is
sick.gif
. Things have changed a lot. Congrats, Nike/JB has y'all officially brainwashed.

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Has anyone got a working tracking for a size 13??????
Haven't even received a tracking number for my size 13 yet 
tired.gif
dont feel bad. I ordered almost 2k worth of shoes and no tracking at all.He lied saying they were shipped,and they werent.said wait 2 days(MONDAY last day) And still no tracking. This might be my final order from him.I cannot wait  20 days just to get a tracking.
Wow! Now I don't feel too bad but his customer service is horrendous 
sick.gif

I just want an honest answer so that I don't have to worry about when I'm gonna get them or if. I hate sending 3-5 emails a day asking for a response

If Jay would just tell us the truth a lot of people would be more understanding with their situations

Some people really need to get a life XD
The XI are my favorite jordans, but spending
Over 260 usd for a retro jordan that have
a ridiculous left jumpman and
An ugly patent leather cut at the heel
just makes me lol and cry at the same time.
The only way for me to justify these
Being 180 usd is to make them
Identical to the og ib terms of
Shape and quality.

EMS Tracking Results

Now, I don't see too much of an update here, but maybe someone (Zyzz...Eddo...?) can help me discern where my package is. I'm guessing that because of the tine difference, china is asleep right now an the package may receive an update this evening, but somebod let me know! Thanks Fam!

Tracking Number: EE*******CN
Date/TimeLocationActivity
2011-08-28  10:22:00SHUNDE Posting  
  12:34:00RGQYLS Despatch from Sorting Center  
  14:50:24SHUNDE Arrival at Sorting Center  
  16:37:01SHUNDE Despatch from Sorting Center  
  19:57:00GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center  
2011-08-28  20:58:00GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center  Sorry if the format is terrible. I'm on my iPhone.

so i got an email from jay this am that says he is going to talk to his shipping consultant at ems because my tracking number has 14 digits instead of the 13 needed to track my package. i am in no rush but i would really like to know when they are going to arrive, or if they have even shipped for that matter.

Haven't even received a tracking number for my size 13 yet 
tired.gif
dont feel bad. I ordered almost 2k worth of shoes and no tracking at all.He lied saying they were shipped,and they werent.said wait 2 days(MONDAY last day) And still no tracking. This might be my final order from him.I cannot wait  20 days just to get a tracking.
Wow! Now I don't feel too bad but his customer service is horrendous 
sick.gif

I just want an honest answer so that I don't have to worry about when I'm gonna get them or if. I hate sending 3-5 emails a day asking for a response

If Jay would just tell us the truth a lot of people would be more understanding with their situations

Thats what im trying to figure out.Dont tell me they shipped one email and a few days later lie that they didnt.Then Lie again about shipping/tracking.And please dont tell me that i will have them this week while i dont even have a tracking.2K should be way more than enough to get a straight answer.People ordered after me and got a tracking while im out in the open Guessing that they forgot my order.Its Sickening. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
Jay I know your reading this,please GET TO WORK ON A TRUTHFUL RESPONSE!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

New Email : Im sure everybody gets the same response so here it is..

Hello my dear friend!

Thanks for your email!

We already arrange your order my friend!

You will have tracking number tomorrow!  Very sorry for delay, hope you understand some time  pre order hard to control!

But you will receive your shoes I promise!

Thanks for your understanding!

Best  regards

Jay

Slamdunkspace.com

I bet 100 bucks i still dont get a tracking tomorrow with this new email. 

Jay responded to my email. 7/30 size 13 - no tracking. 8/6 size 10 - on way to USA. both my orders. This is what I got about my 13 just now

"I understand my friend!

Please just wait a while thank you!

Best regards

Jay

Slamdunkspace.com "

jumpman cbt2 wrote:
Shape and quality.
This is why this is the most entertaining thread on NT, to see people pay 280 on XI's and are uncertain of the authenticity............and then to see that the shoes are beat up and low quality
tired.gif

Hype at its best, its sad to see but at the same time
laugh.gif

I hope in the future you guys find something better to spend 280 or 180 on cause these XI aren't worth it.
People also try to say I make so much money I can afford to waste money............that statement is Hilarius,lets all be honest with our selves  

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

jumpman cbt2 wrote:
Shape and quality.
This is why this is the most entertaining thread on NT, to see people pay 280 on XI's and are uncertain of the authenticity............and then to see that the shoes are beat up and low quality
tired.gif

laugh.gif

I hope in the future you guys find something better to spend 280 or 180 on cause these XI aren't worth it.
People also try to say I make so much money I can afford to waste money............that statement is Hilarius,lets all be honest with our selves  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
exactly!!!! well said

So your getting a size 10 instead of a size 13? thats a big leap.

No.. .I ordered a size 13 for myself on july 30th and the size 10 for a friend in August.
I have size 10 tracking on way to US, and non working tracking for my size 13, and he told me to be patient... a month later...

Originally Posted by phreshdude

jumpman cbt2 wrote:
Shape and quality.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
exactly!!!! well said

Did I ask you to tell me how to spend my money? Nope! And why is that? Cause it's my money "Errbody say it with me now...It's MY money!!!" (Word to Kanye). Dudes like y'all have done nothing but straight hate on those that have taken the chance at getting something that is desired by damn near 90% of sneakerheads. Now, if you choose to spend your $263+ on twiinkies, donuts, lube, tube socks and playboy subscriptions, fine. I simply don't give a F___k! Now quit tryi to parent somebody. Good day!!

Originally Posted by Sneak King

EMS Tracking Results

Now, I don't see too much of an update here, but maybe someone (Zyzz...Eddo...?) can help me discern where my package is. I'm guessing that because of the tine difference, china is asleep right now an the package may receive an update this evening, but somebod let me know! Thanks Fam!

Tracking Number: EE*******CN
Date/TimeLocationActivity
2011-08-28  10:22:00SHUNDE Posting  
  12:34:00RGQYLS Despatch from Sorting Center  
  14:50:24SHUNDE Arrival at Sorting Center  
  16:37:01SHUNDE Despatch from Sorting Center  
  19:57:00GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center  
2011-08-28  20:58:00GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center  Sorry if the format is terrible. I'm on my iPhone.
I believe this means your package has left China and is in the air en route to the States (assuming you're in the USA).  The next update you should see is it entering US customs - it should either be Los Angeles or NY customs.  I don't think it matters what coast you live on.  The thing you want to pay attention to is the date it LEAVES customs because that means it has been released and is on a mail truck to be delivered to your doorstep.  Hope that helps.

jumpman cbt2 wrote:
Shape and quality.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

I know it may be hard for you and some others on here to believe, but to some spending $280 is considered disposable income.  Plus what is it to you guys?  No jab, but in my experience it is always those who are trying to justify their lack of funds who are always checking on other people's spending habits.  Also, odd how you never see people with good jobs and money talking about "money is the root of all evil.

Again, no jab just an observation.  Before I forget, I apologize in advance if you or anyone else feel that this description describes them and takes offense to it.

Not enough popcorn in the world for this damn thread.

The ups, the downs, the accusations.

Real, fake, early production.

Clear or milky.

Thank you for the entertainment NT.

To all of you that ordered early, I hope you get legit pairs.

I'll be marinating on RD, phone in hand.

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

Just emailed jay and copped a remade pair of jams
smile.gif

Got the combined shipping too since the d*ckhead didnt ship my concords yet hope now he sends me @$@% faster.

Yea i know they fake/remade but i dont care.

You don't care about buying and wearing fakes??? 
sick.gif

There's a man at my local barbershop who sells the same fake shoe for 100 less come through and scoop a pair save yourself some money 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

smile.gif

Got the combined shipping too since the d*ckhead didnt ship my concords yet hope now he sends me @$@% faster.

sick.gif

There's a man at my local barbershop who sells the same fake shoe for 100 less come through and scoop a pair save yourself some money 
If ya man got the Nike factory connect and got them from there i would but that's highly unlikely.
I said it before and ill say it again -- whats fake to you may not be fake to me its all grey market.

Also why do you care if im wearing fakes? How does that effect you in any way? iight then keep it movin' 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Shape and quality.

yea for 260 I want better than decent!!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

smile.gif

sick.gif

If ya man got the Nike factory connect and got them from there i would but that's highly unlikely.
I said it before and ill say it again -- whats fake to you may not be fake to me its all grey market.

Also why do you care if im wearing fakes? How does that effect you in any way? iight then keep it movin' 
eyes.gif
Do I care if you wear fakes son??? NO what I do care about is you on here promoting fakes and trying to make them acceptable when they aren't. 
I guess you the type of dude that don't mind wearing fake anything then since "whats fake to me may not be fake to you" 
laugh.gif

People need to let people be!

As stated before it's not your bread and you're not the one in the position to make a decision for someone else.

You may want this, but the next man want's that and it's okay.

To have a opinion is one thing to try to get people to believe your opinion is the right opinion is BS.

Like people stated 280 to some is disposable income. People may say they could be doing a lot of other things with their money if they had bread to blow like that, but bottom line is it's their scratch!

I don't consider the SJs fake just cause they weren't authorized to be produced. At the end of the day it's all the same materials they would use for the release pairs. If your mans worked at a place that made Ipods for example and he was a licensed builder, he built you one with OEM Apple parts, using Apples tools inside the Apple factory, but was not authorized by Apple to be made do you consider it fake still?

Back
Top Bottom