Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I can just imagine how many High School kids are gonna be spending their Christmas Cake on concords!
smile.gif

According to twitter, it's sure to be the most popular gift this season 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

AMACAARQ-P678960.jpg

interesting.
One of two things caused the blue tint not to show up well in these pics
a.) The pair that we was wearing already started to yellow and the blue tint faded

b.) Lighting made the blueish tint (which wasnt that heavy to begin with) appear more clear in pics. Kinda how the the South Beaches sole has a greenish tint in person but sometimes looks more of a clear color in pics.

Originally Posted by sthebest

AMACAARQ-P678960.jpg

interesting.
a.) The pair that we was wearing already started to yellow and the blue tint faded

b.) Lighting made the blueish tint (which wasnt that heavy to begin with) appear more clear in pics. Kinda how the the South Beaches sole has a greenish tint in person but sometimes looks more of a clear color in pics.
eek.gif

Look how hight that patent leather cut is though..... n if i remember correctly the blue tint wasnt as apparent in MJ's pair as it was when it released

correct me if im wrong

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by raidercb5

I wish they did pre-orders in the Bay area...I know the come RD it's going to be impossible to get a pair unless you camp out. I think my best bet is going to be online. Kinda preparing myself to accept the fact I might not be getting a pair. Not having too much luck with trying to lock down a pair at my local shops. Any suggestions on how to approach employees on holding a pair come RD?
Maybe I'm just not using the right word$? Idk but my sense of urgency to secure me some Concords is getting intense...we'll see what happens
Good luck to everyone tho...I hope those that want them (not to resale) are able to get them. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of people that get left out
what city are you from?

San Jose

+@@% im praying ill be able to get these online because i already know its going to be crazy in the sf/dc area in the bay and i have work that friday when they release.
mad.gif
need to find a hook up.

I cant wait to get a pair. Contemplating maybe 2. But $380 is alot on just 2pairs if sneakers.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by raidercb5

I wish they did pre-orders in the Bay area...I know the come RD it's going to be impossible to get a pair unless you camp out. I think my best bet is going to be online. Kinda preparing myself to accept the fact I might not be getting a pair. Not having too much luck with trying to lock down a pair at my local shops. Any suggestions on how to approach employees on holding a pair come RD?
Maybe I'm just not using the right word$? Idk but my sense of urgency to secure me some Concords is getting intense...we'll see what happens
Good luck to everyone tho...I hope those that want them (not to resale) are able to get them. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of people that get left out
what city are you from?

best bet is to pay someone extra to hold you a pair. or buy early from a local place for extra. beats the hassle and headache

Originally Posted by thebeast23

AMACAARQ-P678960.jpg

interesting.

eek.gif

Look how hight that patent leather cut is though..... n if i remember correctly the blue tint wasnt as apparent in MJ's pair as it was when it released

correct me if im wrong
Nobody noticed the pods on the bottom being BLACK?

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by thebeast23

eek.gif

correct me if im wrong
Nobody noticed the pods on the bottom being BLACK?

MJ prolly got em from Randy...

^How are they gonna give the best patent leather cut to the toddler sized ones
laugh.gif
Cut gets worse as you move up in age group lol

It's gonna be too crazy trying to get just the "right" pair in person, so I guess I just gotta pray I get lucky on the quality/PL cut...

Originally Posted by The7onius

If Air-Randy is confirmed to be selling fakes why are individuals still purchasing from him? He sells sneakers at a higher price than retail so why not wait for a legitimate reseller to post them on eBay after the release date. Never understood what the fascination was to purchase months or weeks before an RD, I could understand if you had no shoes to wear but most of the purchasers own over 30 pairs of sneakers.

So you can be first on the block and stunt on lamez
pimp.gif

Buying early "so you can be first on the block and stunt on lamez" makes you a lame
laugh.gif

Never understood the logic,yeah its "cool" to have shoes early,but if you're paying resell prices for fakes, you are an idiot
laugh.gif

Still, NO ONE on nt has addressed kixandthecity's article about Randys "45" samples....KATC claims they're real,and they're a legit sneaker site that supposedly has close ties with nike/jb...so why promote a site that supposedly sells "fakes"....maybe they are real?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i think its almost a good time to pre-order these.....anyone know any LEGIT websites that have or will have pre-orders available

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Buying early "so you can be first on the block and stunt on lamez" makes you a lame
laugh.gif

Never understood the logic,yeah its "cool" to have shoes early,but if you're paying resell prices for fakes, you are an idiot
laugh.gif

Still, NO ONE on nt has addressed kixandthecity's article about Randys "45" samples....KATC claims they're real,and they're a legit sneaker site that supposedly has close ties with nike/jb...so why promote a site that supposedly sells "fakes"....maybe they are real?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Their fakes.

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Can't wait 3 pair for sure....love being the manager no hassles or worries about releases

Wow, manager at a shoe store.  You are so cool. 

You mean "they're" I assume? So why is a LEGIT site like KATC who has CLOSE ties to nike and jb vouching for this fool Randy? I know the owner of KATC has a NT name,so why doesn't he post/shed light on the situation?

Back
Top Bottom