Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Im gonna put it like this anyone who mad would do the same thing in the position. No reselling here either I may trade a fool for half they collection though

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Any word on NDC doing that free overnight shipping like last year, even tho the next day would be a saturday and christmas eve?

^nah, they doin us dirty. The promo runs until Dec 21st for some reason.

I may be in Luxembourg when these release. there are 2 footlockers there.......hopefully not as crazy there as in the state for these.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

I may be in Luxembourg when these release. there are 2 footlockers there.......hopefully not as crazy there as in the state for these.

From what I've heard it shouldn't be too bad out there. The 11s sat for a few days even in major cities last year. Even those Quai 54s from this summer didn't move out quickly this summer, it wasn't until people saw how much they were going for on ebay in the US that it became a big seller.

You may still luck out, I'm not familiar with Luxembourg so I can't even begin to say what sort of sneaker head culture they've got, what I do remember from school was that the country was fairly wealthy so most people wouldn't have to resort to selling shoes on ebay to make their money.

Originally Posted by mints

You may still luck out, I'm not familiar with Luxembourg so I can't even begin to say what sort of sneaker head culture they've got, what I do remember from school was that the country was fairly wealthy so most people wouldn't have to resort to selling shoes on ebay to make their money.

The Euro to Dollar may be the killer for me though. We shall see. I will take pics of the release at the store assuming the is a release there.
laugh.gif

I asked a customer service rep on NBA store if or when they would have them for presale and i was told

"Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to view the inventory we will
carry in the future. We recommend that you periodically check our
website to see if we have the Air Jordan Concord XI you inquired about.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please visit the link below to view the Jordan shoes we currently have
available:"

YUP that's just the answer I wanted
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Im gonna put it like this anyone who mad would do the same thing in the position. No reselling here either I may trade a fool for half they collection though
I agree w you....just salty how you played me on the 3s...cousin!
wink.gif
 With that said...3 pair....really??? 
eyes.gif
 I won't even ask dude!

^^ Yeah I wanted to see the 23 on the back. I'm very tempted to pick up a pair just so I could do a review later on comparing them with the actual release version.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

^^ Yeah I wanted to see the 23 on the back. I'm very tempted to pick up a pair just so I could do a review later on comparing them with the actual release version.

Well he dropped price so if that is something you plan on then now is a good time. I dont see him dropping price any lower unless people start posting more trash that he has sent.

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by raidercb5

San Jose

Was willing to help you
until I realized you're a Raiders fan.

Are there some spots in the Bay taking pre-orders?

Is there something I dont know about just yet?????????????????????????/

You better not be sending these dudes to my spot!

grin.gif

jk

Where yall copping from?

man the line was crazy on blk friday for the 3s....so I know it's gonna be 3x worse for the Concords. Not waiting in line for shoes again. Taking my talents online

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Was willing to help you
until I realized you're a Raiders fan.

Are there some spots in the Bay taking pre-orders?

Is there something I dont know about just yet?????????????????????????/

You better not be sending these dudes to my spot!

grin.gif

jk

Where yall copping from?
no worries homie. I'll text you, since now I have an excuse to bother you.
laugh.gif

I'm just letting everybody know which spots will have the most etc.

These and the Chicago X's make this the most crucial next couple of months...probably in sneaker history....

Back
Top Bottom