Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by raidercb5

I wish they did pre-orders in the Bay area...I know the come RD it's going to be impossible to get a pair unless you camp out. I think my best bet is going to be online. Kinda preparing myself to accept the fact I might not be getting a pair. Not having too much luck with trying to lock down a pair at my local shops. Any suggestions on how to approach employees on holding a pair come RD?
Maybe I'm just not using the right word$? Idk but my sense of urgency to secure me some Concords is getting intense...we'll see what happens
Good luck to everyone tho...I hope those that want them (not to resale) are able to get them. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of people that get left out
what city are you from?
San Jose
Was willing to help you until I realized you're a Raiders fan.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

anyone know of any retailers that will be stocking these in size 16 and up?

i rarely see anyone stock anything above 13-15.
Eastbay and NDC
For men's, we will be carrying size 7.5 up to size 18.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

can anyone tell me how widely available these will be??

i went a few pages back and i saw that Eastbay rep Ray confirmed that eastbay will have them

will they be a "limited" release for Eastbay or just a regular release?
Near to all the stores will have these but they're in high demand so expect some difficulty. Best thing to do is have a game plan, know the stores around you and always have a back up plan, sounds like a co-op mission, but you'll understand the magnitude when you see people camping days before release.
As The7onius said, these are a general release, but due to the high demand for these shoes, they will be difficult to get.  Have multiple options available on where you can get these shoes, as you may need it.

EastbayRep - Ray

Really hope no one camps out for days at my spots, if my spots do a midnight release then it's all good, just might have to camp like 5-6 hours, which is still alot but, gotta do what I gotta do. 4 pairs would be had.

yo yo Zapatohead if you got some info hook a fellow bay area homie up!

ps im niner fan
glasses.gif

man these are my fav J's!!! I know the release for these here in the DMV is gonna be CRAZY!! the black cements were a lil difficult so i know these are gonna be tough. If i can cop early i sure would

This release is gonna get crazy..... here's my plan first mom and pops store in nyc to get them i will go ham 4 pairs so i won't have to deal with all the nonsense on release date. I will gladly pay extra.

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Can't wait 3 pair for sure....love being the manager no hassles or worries about releases

3 pairs now huh?!?! C'mon Irv...what empty promises you got for the board this time???
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Some pics from nicekicks
IMG_5845.jpg
thats niceeeee
pimp.gif

if i cant cop online im not copping period i know lines/resellers are going to be crazy
laugh.gif
I don't like the cut on that...i'm super picky, i want mine like the size 8.5 pair posted pages back

Anyone know a spot to pick up J's in the Phoenix area? I'm gonna be out there for the holidays and can't hit up my usual spots in the Chi. Thanks for the help fellas.

anybody in OC knows a spot that do pre order for this? i called every finish line, footlocker, hoh in the area. none of them will do pre order. pls help out.

Originally Posted by BLinK

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee
So what happens when 3 dudes ask for the size you wear
indifferent.gif

Greedy **%%...

Dat salt.
Son I bathe in sodium when I see store owners/workers brag about keeping a million pairs for themselves when regular dudes anticipate a release for a long time only to be turned down by a greedy worker...Keep 1 pair or so and chill until the first day is over...

Cut it out DeeeCeeee....and my store will def have more than 3 of each size. We usually get 70-80 pair per release

Originally Posted by BLinK

So what happens when 3 dudes ask for the size you wear
indifferent.gif

Greedy **%%...

Dat salt.
Son I bathe in sodium when I see store owners/workers brag about keeping a million pairs for themselves when regular dudes anticipate a release for a long time only to be turned down by a greedy worker...Keep 1 pair or so and chill until the first day is over...
3 pairs =  a million pairs held???

If I was a manager of a foot Locker I sure as hell would feel entitled to as many pairs as I want FOR MYSELF!!!  If this is a convo about holding onto to stock in order to resell thats a diff story .....all the power to you brah, you gotta deal with ignorant sneaker fiends all year, good on you for getting as many pairs as you want of your favorite Jordan.......you deserve it for putting up with ppl like the ones calling out here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Buying early "so you can be first on the block and stunt on lamez" makes you a lame
laugh.gif

Never understood the logic,yeah its "cool" to have shoes early,but if you're paying resell prices for fakes, you are an idiot
laugh.gif

Still, NO ONE on nt has addressed kixandthecity's article about Randys "45" samples....KATC claims they're real,and they're a legit sneaker site that supposedly has close ties with nike/jb...so why promote a site that supposedly sells "fakes"....maybe they are real?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just a thought but I dont think KATC is an authorized Nike/Jordan brand dealer right?!?!?!?!?   With that being said, they could be purchasing their stock from sites like the one they are backing.......jus saying!!!

Of course none of that is true if theyre authorized JB/Nike brand dealers but I find that hard to believe if theyre gassing these sites up.............

EDIT***   Nowhere does KATC go out of their way to claim they are real.......or am I missing something???  KATC is no different than Sneakerfiles, Sneakernews and Modern Notoriety.  Thats not a bad thing but I think the idea that they have "close ties to Nike" is misleading IMO

when is the exact release date please? don't wanna search for it through 600 pages and not in the title

thank you

Back
Top Bottom