Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Any word on NDC doing that free overnight shipping like last year, even tho the next day would be a saturday and christmas eve?

^nah, they doin us dirty. The promo runs until Dec 21st for some reason.
30t6p3b.gif

Hey fellas,
Still wondering of any spots to hit up in the Phoenix area. Been wanting a new pair since the soles on my other ones turned yellow. LOL

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Are there some spots in the Bay taking pre-orders?

Is there something I dont know about just yet?????????????????????????/

You better not be sending these dudes to my spot!

grin.gif

jk

Where yall copping from?
no worries homie. I'll text you, since now I have an excuse to bother you.
laugh.gif

I'm just letting everybody know which spots will have the most etc.

Pm me also zapato. I need some info for this drop.

first post....small piece of advice to all my fellow nyc nt'ers DO NOT TRUST any of these mom and pop stores especially them ( not to sound racist) middle eastern ownwed stores.  from Fulton street downtown Brooklyn and abroad....the ones typically which are sneaker x cell phone x jewelry stores
roll.gif
. Most of them already have this shoe in stock and for crazy prices i am 99% ( no occupy wall street )  certain each one of them  are peddling over sea  fake / variant / bgrade shoes. For the first time in the history of me buying shoes im sticking STRICTLY to footlocker ( and co) jimmy jazz and or dr jays.. just my 2 cents..

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Peep this:

pretty good review of the infamous air randy bootleg-variant.

this N^&% said i thought it said joquan instead of jordan... LMAO!!!!!!! this video makes me want them more i can't lie...

i
laugh.gif
when he said: "im not gonna take out my sole, cuz...I'm not gonna take out MY SOLE..."

Originally Posted by mendoje

Hey fellas,
Still wondering of any spots to hit up in the Phoenix area. Been wanting a new pair since the soles on my other ones turned yellow. LOL
Best thing is just to hit up a local Finishline or Champs.  Tempe Mills or Fashion Square mall are probably your best bet.

Just says its doing "maintenance." Most sites will do this late at night and beings that is like 2am in HK, it makes sense. But not enough sense that it will take a day or two and most of his customers are on some sort of US time.

This is the first pair of shoes I have ever really debated coppin 2 pairs of. Honestly my favorite shoe ever to drop and I feel like I should have a pair I can wear whenever I want and not worry about.

QUESTION: What is the best way to keep the bottoms from yellowing if you plan on not wearing the shoes for a long time and keeping them in the box. Saran wrap?

thank you

storing them in a cool dark spot with little moisture will keep them from yellowing to an extent. Saran wrap will just dry the shoe out and will ruin the shoe eventually.

I sort of expect them to yellow around the painted part on the sole. My Sj and Cool Greys have done it. I've only worn my CGs once. It is what it is

Originally Posted by thejrob

This is the first pair of shoes I have ever really debated coppin 2 pairs of. Honestly my favorite shoe ever to drop and I feel like I should have a pair I can wear whenever I want and not worry about.

QUESTION: What is the best way to keep the bottoms from yellowing if you plan on not wearing the shoes for a long time and keeping them in the box. Saran wrap?

thank you
If you're going to wear them consistently, here is what i suggest, I did this and it works: go cop some clear book cover paper from Office Max. take the sole, trace the shape of the sole on the paper. Cut out the shape and stick the clear paper t the bottom of your shoe. It protects the sole from coming in contact with dirt and moisture.It should last 1-2 wears. Peel off the paper when youre done and wash off the soles to remove the slightly sticky residue.

well I got a great pair from SDS back in september that I've worn a few times. they still look great to me. I'll cop another on rd and just wear the sds when I wanna rock concords. and keep the rd ones on ice for long as possible. still have dmp ones only worn once too so i should be good for a while

Originally Posted by sthebest

thank you
If you're going to wear them consistently, here is what i suggest, I did this and it works: go cop some clear book cover paper from Office Max. take the sole, trace the shape of the sole on the paper. Cut out the shape and stick the clear paper t the bottom of your shoe. It protects the sole from coming in contact with dirt and moisture.It should last 1-2 wears. Peel off the paper when youre done and wash off the soles to remove the slightly sticky residue.

I've always been afraid that would do more harm than good. I may try it out.

thank you

My cool gerys are yellowing around the grey pods on the sole, that's the only plac, and there DS, I kept them in a zip lock bag since release date but didn't go $*** here's a pic

^ Thanks a lot guys. I'm a little worried about my CGs. Haven't worn them once and they are just sitting in the box at my house. Not trying to be as extreme as the book cover idea. Think I might just buy 1 to rock all the time, keep the others DS until the first are destroyed and then just be careful with them...

Originally Posted by sthebest

thank you

Ive tried "official sole savers" but it's only good for like 2-3 wears and it leaves a s*** load of sticky residue, oh and it cost 25 bucks

Back
Top Bottom