Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Jealousy is a female trait. You shouldn't hate on a man that is trying to help himself and others. #winwin
laugh.gif
....No jealousy or hate fam...believe that...just love and Truth...
pimp.gif

You hungry?  Starving?  Oh yea...I know there isn't any bread left, I just bought most of it...you coulda just walked in yourself and got a loaf for $1.00, but I got you fam...Here's a loaf for $2.00...
wink.gif

The Good Samaritan strikes again.

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Originally Posted by dubchester

Anyone else notice that SNS just added 1 week to the availability countdown? It's now 1 week, 2 days, 21 hrs, etc. I think we're scaring them!!
From SNS:
This just in: Due to Nike rules the pre-buy of these beauties will start 7 days prior to the hard launch i e they will be available for pre-order December 16th.

sick.gif
sick.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif

I wouldn't rely on SNS to secure your pair since they are announcing when they will go live. A ton of people know about them because of the BC's and now this. I appreciate the heads'up and I'm going to try for a pair from them but I'm not getting my hopes up. Got some other back up sites to try if I don't lock in. It is gonna be like Nike, Eastbay, FNL all over, smh.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

does anyone know why snipesshop isnt shipping to the US anymore? i purchased from them last year with no issue at all.
Was just in germany. They just changed their policy

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Jealousy is a female trait. You shouldn't hate on a man that is trying to help himself and others. #winwin
laugh.gif
....No jealousy or hate fam...believe that...just love and Truth...
pimp.gif

You hungry?  Starving?  Oh yea...I know there isn't any bread left, I just bought most of it...you coulda just walked in yourself and got a loaf for $1.00, but I got you fam...Here's a loaf for $2.00...
wink.gif

The Good Samaritan strikes again.
I love it..bread analogies

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

^ It is good to help other members out, but not if the whole internet community finds out!

seriously none of these sites will work out if theres 1000+ people waiting on them

When i checked at 9am EST, they had a 1 hour countdown. Now its a 1 week and 2 days. SMH. Wouldve copped, then post on Niketalk. SNS is going to be like Eastbay/NDC

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by Zyzz

whats the price on SNS?

120 EURO

161 US

eek.gif
SMH theres 0% chance of me getting them.

they wont have that much in the first place and there will a crap load of people waiting on them.

SMH x100
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I originally posted about SNS last year in the cool grey thread when they had a coupon going at the same time. I think a few of us were able to get the greys for a little over $150 a pair. Didn't think so many would be on them this year. I have another site that has some preorders up, but the price isn't as good. The more you buy the less you get each one for though. Once I figure out how many pairs I want to order I'll let the forum know. I'm sure they will sell out in less than an hour.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

When i checked at 9am EST, they had a 1 hour countdown. Now its a 1 week and 2 days. SMH. Wouldve copped, then post on Niketalk. SNS is going to be like Eastbay/NDC

You already have enough pairs, jesus 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

you wanna buy me a pair? you ballin son of a gun. DAMN brah
eek.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom