Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

THE FACT THAT SNS WAS POSTED FOR ALL THE RESELLERS AND LURKERS ON NIKETALK TO GET AT JUST KILLED MOST PEOPLE'S CHANCES OF COPPING FROM THEM. ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE IS A TIMER NOW TO WHEN EXACTLY THEY WILL RELEASE. I'M WILLING TO BET THEIR SERVERS AREN'T NO WHERE AS GOOD AS NIKE.COM OR EASTBAY AND THEY WON'T HAVE AS MANY PAIRS AS THOSE SITES AS WELL.

AT MOST THEY HAVE 50-100 PAIRS AND EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM AS WELL AS 100'S IF NOT 1000'S OF LURKERS TRYING TO GET AT THEM.

IT WILL BE HELL TRYING TO COP FROM THEM.

exactly what i said
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
didnt have a good feeling about it for ovbious reasons & a hr later the counter increases by 1 day & change
laugh.gif
.......... ill be surprised if we (nt'ers) get any from sns they prbly have 3-4 of each sz & now the employees are prbly gonna hold back because they realize the demand of these

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE FACT THAT SNS WAS POSTED FOR ALL THE RESELLERS AND LURKERS ON NIKETALK TO GET AT JUST KILLED MOST PEOPLE'S CHANCES OF COPPING FROM THEM. ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE IS A TIMER NOW TO WHEN EXACTLY THEY WILL RELEASE. I'M WILLING TO BET THEIR SERVERS AREN'T NO WHERE AS GOOD AS NIKE.COM OR EASTBAY AND THEY WON'T HAVE AS MANY PAIRS AS THOSE SITES AS WELL.

AT MOST THEY HAVE 50-100 PAIRS AND EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM AS WELL AS 100'S IF NOT 1000'S OF LURKERS TRYING TO GET AT THEM.

IT WILL BE HELL TRYING TO COP FROM THEM.
This. 

Like I said before SNS is doing in store preorders already. If you are Swedish and want them shipped in country they will preorder over the phone. Their og shipment is sold out as of now. Locals sucked them dry.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

When i checked at 9am EST, they had a 1 hour countdown. Now its a 1 week and 2 days. SMH. Wouldve copped, then post on Niketalk. SNS is going to be like Eastbay/NDC
you wanna buy me a pair? you ballin son of a gun. DAMN brah
eek.gif
frown.gif
Lucky to have a good paying career with no kids or too much responsibility. Im stocking up on these bad boys. got 4 pair of 2000s and an OG to go along with them. Was in 2nd year of high school when retros came out an was 10 years old when the OGs came out, NO MONEY back then, but still loved the shoe. black/red is my favorite colorway, but the CDP were too crappy for me to stock up. I want to get rid of my 1 pair.

I don't mind helping out some members but the only problem is retail is $220 including tax here in Edmonton plus shipping and now youre right at reseller prices. smh

Originally Posted by Zyzz

When i checked at 9am EST, they had a 1 hour countdown. Now its a 1 week and 2 days. SMH. Wouldve copped, then post on Niketalk. SNS is going to be like Eastbay/NDC
you wanna buy me a pair? you ballin son of a gun. DAMN brah
eek.gif
frown.gif
Lucky to have a good paying career with no kids or too much responsibility. Im stocking up on these bad boys. got 4 pair of 2000s and an OG to go along with them. Was in 2nd year of high school when retros came out an was 10 years old when the OGs came out, NO MONEY back then, but still loved the shoe. black/red is my favorite colorway, but the CDP were too crappy for me to stock up. I want to get rid of my 1 pair.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

You already have enough pairs, jesus 
laugh.gif
Just make sure i get some, in case some orders get cancelled. If i have more then i shoot for then thats cool too.

The place I mentioned above just changed their preorder to 12/16 too. I didn't even get to put my order in. Guess the whole EU is following SNS' lead.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I don't mind helping out some members but the only problem is retail is $220 including tax here in Edmonton plus shipping and now youre right at reseller prices. smh
It's totally sold out here in Montreal.  Footlocker and Champs are all sold out, pre-orders that is.  Even a smaller store that I know can't get any.

catch 22 of NT - help NTers out and give them a heads up (SNS)... but then lurkers suck it dry by blowing it up (SNS)

that's why it's always good to give everyone the heads up once YOUR OWN PAIR is secured through that site... in my opinion

(yes I am mad cause I have used SNS in the past and was banking on them for these)

i never owned a pair of 11s before. are they true to size? when i buy nike SBs or vans i get sz 11 but all the jordans ive gotten this year fit better when i get a sz 10.5. should i get a 10.5 or 11?

SNS killed it for themselves by setting up a timer.  I would think these smaller operations would just drop it several hours before or several after the official release in order to avoid server meltdowns.  Maybe they like the publicitiy though?

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

PM each other

it never works & people never listen ive been saying this since the cdp's you post it on the forum for all eyes to see & your spot will be blown up & 9-10 your "secured" pairs arent anymore

What is the consensus on MENTALKICKS.COM. They have pre-orders up for more than I'd be willing to pay but iono but some of ya'll. I'm more concerned about some other kicks they have still up and for interesting prices that are making me skeptical...

much appreciated

Just preordered 2 pairs with SNS. Used the concierge service on my USAA card. 
pimp.gif
Military folks with USAA cards. Call concierge tell them you are looking for these and they will get them for you.
pimp.gif

Active Duty can triple their points for the month of December. You can use your points to buy the kicks. I used some of mine with no money out of pocket. If I was still active duty I would be solid. Shipping is crazy. They have guy to personally deliver it to your house. Normal carrier handles transit and a guy will pick it up and bring it to you. Thats cray.

They will do it for almost anything legal for that matter.

Originally Posted by thejrob

What is the consensus on MENTALKICKS.COM. They have pre-orders up for more than I'd be willing to pay but iono but some of ya'll. I'm more concerned about some other kicks they have still up and for interesting prices that are making me skeptical...

much appreciated
I personally would not trust a site that has a full run sizes on shoes that are sold out everywhere (BC's and TB's). Also they have the 4 cements and they don't release for 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom