Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

It's going to be more difficult, but the amount of posts asking if it's safe and or how much it will be after currency conversion, or the fear of the VAT will probably chase quite a few people away. I think I may try calling a few shops up tomorrow and seeing if they'll let me order a little earlier.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Just preordered 2 pairs with SNS. Used the concierge service on my USAA card. 
pimp.gif
Military folks with USAA cards. Call concierge tell them you are looking for these and they will get them for you.
pimp.gif

Active Duty can triple their points for the month of December. You can use your points to buy the kicks. I used some of mine with no money out of pocket. If I was still active duty I would be solid. Shipping is crazy. They have guy to personally deliver it to your house. Normal carrier handles transit and a guy will pick it up and bring it to you. Thats cray.

They will do it for almost anything legal for that matter.
I feel like calling Ducktales on all your posts already... for the past 4 days you have secured pre-orders from random spots... you either have incredible luck, really want these shoes, or are a compulsive liar
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

You guys killed it for me and sns forreal ... PM each other

QFDT cmon people you know how many lurkers come on here..especially resellers!!! Lets try to keep info like that on the dl

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

pimp.gif
Military folks with USAA cards. Call concierge tell them you are looking for these and they will get them for you.
pimp.gif

Active Duty can triple their points for the month of December. You can use your points to buy the kicks. I used some of mine with no money out of pocket. If I was still active duty I would be solid. Shipping is crazy. They have guy to personally deliver it to your house. Normal carrier handles transit and a guy will pick it up and bring it to you. Thats cray.

I feel like calling Ducktales on all your posts already... for the past 4 days you have secured pre-orders from random spots... you either have incredible luck, really want these shoes, or are a compulsive liar
roll.gif
Thanks for the feedback. I will forward the information to the proper department. 

Originally Posted by Mikey23

You can tell who the desperate ones are in here.

I'm one of them, I haven't had a pair of 11s since the 2000 Space Jams. I just want one pair and I can't camp or go to any store Friday morning. Relying on the internet is killing me for these.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Check pm

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Thanks for the feedback. I will forward the information to the proper department. 
Kanye_douche_formation.gif

Patiently waiting for release day and trying my chances, ill do my best but if can't get em then oh well life goes on..

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Jealousy is a female trait. You shouldn't hate on a man that is trying to help himself and others. #winwin
laugh.gif
....No jealousy or hate fam...believe that...just love and Truth...
pimp.gif

You hungry?  Starving?  Oh yea...I know there isn't any bread left, I just bought most of it...you coulda just walked in yourself and got a loaf for $1.00, but I got you fam...Here's a loaf for $2.00...
wink.gif

The Good Samaritan strikes again.
Nice one, guy. I see sarcasm isn't one of your strong points. I hope your well thought out analogy makes you feel better about what I'm doing. It gives me great pleasure to help those with a weak mentality and irrational emotion during the holiday season.
Let me know if I can serve you any other way.

Originally Posted by Mr Fatz

When is the exact release date of the concords? Will eastbay have them?

December 23rd @ midnight online and yes they will..good luck ordering from there though...better line up if you can

Originally Posted by sheeed

Originally Posted by Mr Fatz

When is the exact release date of the concords? Will eastbay have them?

December 23rd @ midnight online and yes they will..good luck ordering from there though...better line up if you can
Unfortunately i'm in Trinidad so i'll have to hope to get it online.

I will try online @ 12am if I cant get them then than I will go 2 the mall right by my job in the morn n get em from one of the stores in there

Talked to my connect a few nights ago and its a go for my 4 pairs 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 all I have to to do is show up when the store opens.  If everything goes as planned, my two extras should help fund my new years eve plans. This saved me a trip to my local mall at the wee hours of the morning

catch 22 of NT - help NTers out and give them a heads up (SNS)... but then lurkers suck it dry by blowing it up (SNS)

that's why it's always good to give everyone the heads up once YOUR OWN PAIR is secured through that site... in my opinion

(yes I am mad cause I have used SNS in the past and was banking on them for these)

THIS

Originally Posted by BigPoint

catch 22 of NT - help NTers out and give them a heads up (SNS)... but then lurkers suck it dry by blowing it up (SNS)

that's why it's always good to give everyone the heads up once YOUR OWN PAIR is secured through that site... in my opinion

(yes I am mad cause I have used SNS in the past and was banking on them for these)

THIS

+1

any nike employees going to buy their pairs, return them after 48 hours, then buy them back on discount? that's what i plan on doing.

So do we all agree to PM each other on the next best slice of good information we get about a site selling them?

Originally Posted by khadafi252

any nike employees going to buy their pairs, return them after 48 hours, then buy them back on discount? that's what i plan on doing.
ive heard of people doing that but wasnt sure if that worked. if youre a employee youre better off going to the ES

Back
Top Bottom