Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

So do we all agree to PM each other on the next best slice of good information we get about a site selling them?

I do I think that's best for all us NT'ers
Agreed. This is me joining the pact. I'll hit up whoever has been frequenting this thread and helping out if I find anything...

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

So do we all agree to PM each other on the next best slice of good information we get about a site selling them?

THIS help the fam out not the lurkers

Was really looking forward to SNS, cements were such an easy cop off there smh

Damn, was hoping to get it from SNS as well. Hope I'll be able to still, if not, then it's NDC for me again this year.

indifferent.gif
 So the GS patent cut is higher than the mens? Might by my wife a pair
tired.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Agreed. This is me joining the pact. I'll hit up whoever has been frequenting this thread and helping out if I find anything...
As will I contribute if I am able to find of any new sites. Please help a broke college student out lol
laugh.gif

I'm trying to lock up one pair and would appreciate any help I can get, with that said.....
I know of a euro site that will have them and would be willing to share info. I've been keeping up with this thread and havent seen it mentioned so since we're all sharing info through PMs now hit me up

Zapatohead408 PM me

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I agree with no posting of sites on here. So the leches can suck us dry.

I agree. We should just PM each other when a site becomes available. Lurkers are prominent around here whenever a Jordan XI releases. It's sad to say but these newbies are out of luck with this one. Granted Niketalk is a family but part of a family is making yourself known around here and looking out for each other. 

Originally Posted by sthebest

I agree. We should just PM each other when a site becomes available. Lurkers are prominent around here whenever a Jordan XI releases. It's sad to say but these newbies are out of luck with this one. Granted Niketalk is a family but part of a family is making yourself known around here and looking out for each other. 

Alright so its settled, I guess if you have some info you would like to share just say so but dont say what it is and you should good get some PMs from your fellow NTers.

optimusp517 wrote:

BAM!

Skip to 11:30

Damn, that Dwade is plain ugly.� It looks like an under armour shoe. I cant believe thats what he settles on.� Melos are ugly as usual, so nothing new there.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by sthebest

-Drew

I think they are gonna break into the mall again down here for these.............just like the CG11....that was terrible.
I will not be in line lol

Back
Top Bottom