Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

It's coo that so many people are willing to help each other..let's hope it stays like this as it gets closer to RD

RICO7JT wrote:
raidercb5 wrote:
I know you don't know me, but you're from the Bay right? I think I saw you and Zapatohead interacting I hit him up about a few Euro sites and some info I got on a spot in SJ PM if interested

Right on!

We ALL should be fine.

Keep in touch when the time gets closer.

I hope we all can secure pairs. Zapato pm'd me a spot, but im always skeptical with 11 releases.

All I know is that if I can get a pair of these kicks and my Raiders can make the playoffs it'll be a GREAT Christmas!!! I really hope that those that put in the work to get these don't get left out! Including me
laugh.gif

Homie I got at FNL isn't trying to let me get any info. about how many pairs they got or get them for me if I give him the money.
Granted, he did it for me for the cement IIIs so I'm not salty, but still...
eyes.gif
 lol

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by DRO3000

QFT
FTL employee cosigning this..
pimp.gif
Only cool if you are in high school or first two years (maybe third) in college. Laughable if you are a grown man and a job perk is dibs on a $200 tennis shoe. 

i agree with you 100% once i get that accounting internship no reason for me to be working at foot locker
laugh.gif

I may be new to NT, but I'm no lurker. I just want to get my hands on one size 14. If anyone in the Los Angeles area has info, hit me on my newbie status dixie cup.

FTL employee cosigning this..
pimp.gif
Only cool if you are in high school or first two years (maybe third) in college. Laughable if you are a grown man and a job perk is dibs on a $200 tennis shoe. 

i agree with you 100% once i get that accounting internship no reason for me to be working at foot locker
laugh.gif

i agree with this as well.  i kinda feel bad when i see dudes workin retail in their 30's because that's all they have though.  it's on them for the most part for not doing what was necessary to have access to other opportunities but still it must suck waking up everyday, mid 30's going to work at a mall wearing a shirt with your nametag on it.

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

guess my lower post count doesnt qualify me for the PMs or email thread.

i'll be trying online come RD.
I'm in the same boat...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But I'm good though, because either way I will still have a pair by release date. I will most likely be heading to the nike store at Roosevelt Field Mall (Long Island, NY) for the Midnight Release, which I live 10 minutes away from. I expect them to have a lot of pairs. 

this PM list idea is a great idea, we should have done this YEARS ago 
laugh.gif

Think about it, no more outsiders snagging up restocks, everyone gets their pairs, and hypebeasts/resellers have to do their own dirty work. Btw, I might know of a site that will have them. Ill keep you guys posted if they end up getting them.

I got a pair on lock at a local FNL, hoping I can land another one online on RD.

AZ NTers, where ya'll at?

I can see it now...dudes are gonna be coppin as many pairs as they can just to 1up the next man. Like many people have already stated, if you don't end up with at least a pair then you didn't try hard enough. I have no connects or websites but you better believe I have a plan in place. Good luck to all even if you plan to resell. All I want and need is 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

laugh.gif

i agree with this as well.  i kinda feel bad when i see dudes workin retail in their 30's because that's all they have though.  it's on them for the most part for not doing what was necessary to have access to other opportunities but still it must suck waking up everyday, mid 30's going to work at a mall wearing a shirt with your nametag on it.
I mean, its not so bad if you get promoted early and make your bonuses and what not. I know a couple mangers that seem to enjoy the job fairly and make decent $$$. However the mediocre life is just not for me...i see way to many people on TV wasting $$$ to be busting my $%+ barely making ends meet. When its all said and done no way in hell you will see me--in my 30s-- camping out for a shoe...by that time i should have a decent amount of $$$ to buy whatever i want.
pimp.gif

Right or wrong it's a pretty good investment to get as many pairs as you can now to put away for a later date because we all know what will happen to the value in a few years. I really can't say anything negative about that but I only want one pair so hopefully it will work out but I'm not going to be losing any sleep over it.

what is purchase limit these days in stores, footlocker, fnl, etc?

2 per cust?

will they let you buy 2 adult size and 1 GS? or will that be considered 3

Looks like my post count is going to keep me off that PM list but I've been doing my work so hopefully, I can grab 2 pairs on RD.
30t6p3b.gif
at me for stressing heavy over these.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

2 per cust?

Depends on store but usually on big releases if you're physically going to the store, they only allow you to cop 1 pair of men's sizes but I don't think there's a limit on GS sizes. You can cop a second pair if you get back in line and whatever size you're looking for doesn't get sold out.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

2 per cust?

they should let you buy 1 of each size category, one adult, one GS, one PS, one TD
now...some stores change it to 2 per...so it really depends on where u at...

Back
Top Bottom