Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Please add me to the PM list as well.  I usually am able to cop online at the usual retailers, but from the looks of this thread that isn't going to be easy this year... id appreciate it!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I don't mind helping out some members but the only problem is retail is $220 including tax here in Edmonton plus shipping and now youre right at reseller prices. smh

I'm sure with supply and demand these will go average more like $250 and up.... depending on size. Been watching these closely and pretty upset at JB for raising prices..... even though it may only be $5-$10 but that $5 will eventually go to additional $50 in the next 5 years.... plus high tax states like WA is garbage.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I am going to put an email list together... that way we can "reply all" and get the info on our mobile devices...

not to base it off thread count, but the 1k plus club send me a PM and let's all get on the same email thread to secure our main pairs...

No love? Not feeln the segregation
frown.gif

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

I am going to put an email list together... that way we can "reply all" and get the info on our mobile devices...

not to base it off thread count, but the 1k plus club send me a PM and let's all get on the same email thread to secure our main pairs...

frown.gif

sorry dude... had to base it off something...  doesn't matter anyway cause majority of NTers don't read well and just put a reply on here of "add me to that PM list bro" anyway... which will not get them on this email thread 
roll.gif

frown.gif

sorry dude... had to base it off something...  doesn't matter anyway cause majority of NTers don't read well and just put a reply on here of "add me to that PM list bro" anyway... which will not get them on this email thread 
roll.gif

Meh, i guess i can't knock on your method cuz its true. Hopefully im not missn out on anything i don't already have lol

frown.gif
Sorry thats the way the cookie crumbles. Don't worry, you'll get your chance next year 
wink.gif
  Can you guys add me to the list too? I have a spot already but having a backup option will come in handy just in case. I know I only have 852 posts but my other NT account (sthebest1984) has over 1000+ and has been active since 2004-05.

PM info ONLY now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now whos the man thats gonna send out that PM to ALL OF US NTers at once???

Im NOT trying to get that PM after 267 other NTers got it.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

PM info ONLY now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now whos the man thats gonna send out that PM to ALL OF US NTers at once???

Im NOT trying to get that PM after 267 other NTers got it.

I know you don't know me, but you're from the Bay right? I think I saw you and Zapatohead interacting I hit him up about a few Euro sites and some info I got on a spot in SJPM if interested

Originally Posted by raidercb5

I know you don't know me, but you're from the Bay right? I think I saw you and Zapatohead interacting I hit him up about a few Euro sites and some info I got on a spot in SJ PM if interested

Right on!

We ALL should be fine.

Keep in touch when the time gets closer.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Count me in for PM. Being on this forum of nt for 10 years now.
laugh.gif
 you got enough let the rest of us get a pair.
come on bro, lol. i'll help out too with info. get you some more foams. haha

Curse my low post count! Lol. Oh well. Btw, how long does shipping from Euro sites usually take?

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Please help a NT brother out with a PM when information is available!
Same. Thanks in advance. 
pimp.gif

SMH that SNS is going to torpedoed. 
mad.gif

pm me info as well please. if you guys are going off of post count, i had around 8500 posts with my old username.

still i'm not relying on this thread to help me get my pair, im doing all the necessary searching i need to do myself. if people are kind enough to pm me helping my search become easier by all means i would appreciate it but i've put my own work in as well to try to ensure a pair and everyone else should do the same as well aside from checking this thread regularly.

What's up with some of these pictures of the Women's and GS Concords having the "JORDAN" in the same font as the "JUMPMAN JORDAN" on the tongue on the soles? (Check SneakerFiles, they just posted an "Another Look" on the Concords).

Back
Top Bottom