Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

^you guys all know when this release happens it's going to be every man for themselves. Promises will be broken..... not being negative just reality.

Originally Posted by shindo03

^you guys all know when this release happens it's going to be every man for themselves. Promises will be broken..... not being negative just reality.

QFT! But all the help I can get to secure a pair I'll take! If I'm able to lock up 2 pairs I'll be helping others if I am able to. I felt first hand what it was like to camp out and miss out with the SJ's and I was super bitter at other cats walking with 6-7 pairs cause the mall security didn't know what the heck was going on! Life isn't fair but I'm going to make sure that if I do end up having to line up there will be no shadyness where I'm at. Good luck to all the Bay cats cause we all know it's going to be madness out here!!!!

Just pre-ordered 2 pairs, came out to about $160 a piece. Guess I'm useless to others because I don't have 1,000+ posts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Just pre-ordered 2 pairs, came out to about $160 a piece. Guess I'm useless to others because I don't have 1,000+ posts
laugh.gif

Hold on buddyy... shed some info lol

I understand the post count criteria, however there are dudes on here with 1000+ posts that have been members for less than a year cuz they troll hard in threads...I'd have over a 1,000 but I got my post count reset for posting IBTL back in the day...
laugh.gif

Shout out to my NT fam that hold it down and do serious work in the streets, you know who you are...what goes around comes around...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Il be turning on to the news channel that night. 

Since no one has cared to help me with info with San Diego, would anyone be kind enough to add me to the PM as well (member since 2003)? Thanks in advance.

Bin on for almost 10 years, only post when I got something important to share... But, yea, give the info to thread +!#+%$, good idea

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Il be turning on to the news channel that night. 

Originally Posted by 23likemike23

Bin on for almost 10 years, only post when I got something important to share... But, yea, give the info to thread +!#+%$, good idea

this, these guys are cracking me up.....this is like highschool: clicks within clicks. im about to just post my entire list of websites with the dates that i know...hahaha

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I got a pair on lock at a local FNL, hoping I can land another one online on RD.

AZ NTers, where ya'll at?
Tucson here

Tucson!!! Fresh, you already got pairs on lock or you camping?

maybe i should not have been sarcastic with the im camping now post, cause im gonna need help come release day, but some people in orlando say they normally have a few sizes left, but im an 11.5 so i doubt it

We were all lurkers at one point, this is a community but it wil lalways be everyman for themselves whenever a sneaker is relased as the hype builds once the first pictures are leaked. It will be that way for every sneaker.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by 23likemike23

this, these guys are cracking me up.....this is like highschool: clicks within clicks. im about to just post my entire list of websites with the dates that i know...hahaha

DO IT.

IT WON'T BE A VALID LIST AFTER THAT.

YO DID NIKE LAY THE SMACK DOWN TO RETAIL STORES OR SOMETHING??? NONE OF THE SNEAKER SPOTS THAT WOULD NORMALLY RELEASE KICKS EARLY ARE LETTING THE CONCORDS OUT... THEY ARE ALL WAITING TILL THE 23RD! WTH!

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Someone make a list of usernames who want to be mass notified and keep it on the first page? That'd be awesome. 
pimp.gif

THIS!!!!To all the people that PM'd me hope that info helps....I'm looking out for y'all if I find any other info out

Fam I'd love a PM too, just trying to lock down on pair. Gonna be in bum f*** TN for Christmas and only hope is online. My in-store connect got fired, any help is greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom