Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Someone make a list of usernames who want to be mass notified and keep it on the first page? That'd be awesome. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Someone make a list of usernames who want to be mass notified and keep it on the first page? That'd be awesome. 
pimp.gif

THIS!!!!To all the people that PM'd me hope that info helps....I'm looking out for y'all if I find any other info out

i got at least 3 pairs locked up in store at retail but im really hoping to grab at least 2 or 3 more from the euro sites for under retail. i could probaly get at least 5 or 6 pairs in store at retail but $195 per pair after tax is alot, i would much rather get them for around $150 shipped from the euro sites.

Hey Niketalk family please pm as well Ive been following this thread from the start! I need just 1 pair

I'd really appreciate a PM with some info as well... I'm to the point where I'm usually an optimistic person but about copping on RD seems very unlikely and hard to do.

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I do I think that's best for all us NT'ers
THIS help the fam out not the lurkers

Was really looking forward to SNS, cements were such an easy cop off there smh

I agree. I got no problem with helping anybody out.

Mom n Pop near me should be gettin their shipment early next week so hopefully i can lock a pair down prepaid...the 2000's is what really kicked off my collection so these are a must. Tryin to double up hopefully theres enough to go around

In, for the PMs rotation. Already pmed back and forth with a couple of you and any info to surface would be appreciated. PM if you have anything please.

I would appreciate a pm as well , i know my post count is low but i have posted on this forum twice about 2 euro sites that were preordering and pm someone the info as well. Just hope the good deed can be returned to me as well. Just give me a list of people and i will pm you guys as well. Thanks

I'm definitely down with the PM too....any help would be greatly . This looks like a rough time copping sure to the popularity of the shoe.

I am going to put an email list together... that way we can "reply all" and get the info on our mobile devices...

not to base it off thread count, but the 1k plus club send me a PM and let's all get on the same email thread to secure our main pairs...

add me too if this is goin down.

i swear another forum i was on had threads that were members only and had to login to see. cant nt do somethin like this?

Back
Top Bottom