Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

this, these guys are cracking me up.....this is like highschool: clicks within clicks. im about to just post my entire list of websites with the dates that i know...hahaha

DO IT.

IT WON'T BE A VALID LIST AFTER THAT.

wellgosh.com                        
stickabush.com

crookedtongues.com

endclothing.co.uk

sneakersnstuff.com

caliroots.com

nbastore.com

kix-files.com

these sites will have them at some point in the next few weeks for at or close to retail, you can thank memphis for daring me and you can thank me for trying to help the people who need it....do what you will with it.
laugh.gif
Good!

the only prob with the list is i dont think none of them is retail except sns and endclothing an we kno how that gonna be

I am not trusting buying from marketplace either considering there are bunch of "early release" pairs from AR, SDS, and so on.

Originally Posted by The7onius

These will go on sale at 11pm eastern 23rd of December.

Where did you hear this from because that really doesn't make any sense, thats basically making it a December 24th midnight release. 
Or did you mean 11pm 22nd of December heading into the 23rd of December

Originally Posted by maluah

I am not trusting buying from marketplace either considering there are bunch of "early release" pairs from AR, SDS, and so on.

Exactly, you know those creeps will sell them with all the authentic ones and pass them off as real.   The funny thing is that ebay is gonna be flooded with concords.  I honestly dont think the price will be as high as most are predicting them to be.  I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by ColdCity

this pm i just got is cray

"Got any other sites. 300 is too much for these at city sole. I trying to resell. Do you know of any other sites selling the black/white space jams."

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
thats what im saying you do more damage than good by posting sites. resellers all about making a buck these days with the current economic situtation. not just the lurkers either theres plenty of regulars that are all about reselling as well.

The real question, since  when are they selling another pair of xi's on the 23rd? Does anyone know where I can see some pictures.
Thanks!!

I'd like to hear some of y'all opinions on trading.

I have never owned a pair of XI's (New to the game, call me a hypebeast or whatever you want)

I am going to hopefully get a 9 and a 9.5 and then try em both on and see which one feels better, hate re-sellers but I'm in an odd spot to say the least.

I mean this ain't reselling but I'd like to hear someone's take on it

I was going to keep this to myself, but I don't anticipate using the website due to its prices, but some people might consider it. It's called lenewyorker
http://translate.google.c...***%3D692%26prmd%3Dimvns

They are taking pre-orders for these, Chi Xs and Cement/Tech Grey 4s. I was on my hypebeast mode when I came across it on a french message board using my limited high school french education. The store is based in France, and their website is very $$#+%%, but it seems legit (I can't tell you with 100% certainty though)
Price for jordans is 150 Euros, $196. That's before shipping which the website does not provide the price for. They ask that you contact them for that information.

is niketown going to be that lottery crap? or just lining up?

i guess its too early to tell. but 800 pairs is a good number. hope other Niketowns have similar

I DON'T BLAME YOU. I WOULDN'T EITHER.

^^^
that can potentially true if the release date is December 24th and not the 23rd. Im pretty sure it will be the 23rd

Originally Posted by El Bro

Exactly, you know those creeps will sell them with all the authentic ones and pass them off as real.   The funny thing is that ebay is gonna be flooded with concords.  I honestly dont think the price will be as high as most are predicting them to be.  I could be wrong though.
While the prices will still be quite high, I'd expect it to be just crazy bidding-wars all around (especially the few days right after they drop)

Back
Top Bottom