Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Everyone is a Jordan sneaker fan when the 11s drop.

They sure are, I have dudes on my FB talking about these for the past 2 weeks but yet they never spoke of Jordan's before, they hyping these to the MAX, and they call all the 14's the " Ferrari's "
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
HA!

Well Tinker did model 14's after Jordan's Ferrari 550M at the time so I understand that. "Kanye Shrug"

do these come in kids sizes? some people on twitter are saying yes and some are saying no. i just want clarification.

i'm sure its coming out in all sizes like the last to holiday release XIs.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

do these come in kids sizes? some people on twitter are saying yes and some are saying no. i just want clarification.

i'm sure its coming out in all sizes like the last to holiday release XIs.
Yes all sizes infants to adults

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Damn is up to 285 now.. 
indifferent.gif
 Luckily I got one on lock from caliroots
How you lock them down on caliroots with the ticker up? You call them?
eyes.gif
They were pre-selling them few days back for 174,0 euros I believe I grabbed the last sz 9 came out to about 240
Oh right on. Little higher than I wanna pay right now for them... But much props tho... At least you don't have the uncertainty that I have trying to cop a pair.

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DO IT.

IT WON'T BE A VALID LIST AFTER THAT.

wellgosh.com                        
stickabush.com

crookedtongues.com

endclothing.co.uk

sneakersnstuff.com

caliroots.com

nbastore.com

kix-files.com

these sites will have them at some point in the next few weeks for at or close to retail, you can thank memphis for daring me and you can thank me for trying to help the people who need it....do what you will with it.
Thank you. You are a Friend of the People. 

SALUTE

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

They sure are, I have dudes on my FB talking about these for the past 2 weeks but yet they never spoke of Jordan's before, they hyping these to the MAX, and they call all the 14's the " Ferrari's "
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
HA!

Well Tinker did model 14's after Jordan's Ferrari 550M at the time so I understand that. "Kanye Shrug"
Copy+And+Paste.jpg

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Everyone is a Jordan sneaker fan when the 11s drop.
Ain't that the truth!

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Girl in my class lastyear dead said grey spacejams for coolgreys...

I swear some people have me rolling.

They think EVERY XI is called SPACE JAM such and such.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

HA!

Copy+And+Paste.jpg
I honestly did not remember what ferrari it was but I knew it was a ferrari. I was 11th grade when they dropped. Sorry for copy and pasting the ferrari. I just thought a simple google search keep from saying the wrong ferrari. Please excuse my ignorance. 

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Janitor

Originally Posted by El Bro

Exactly, you know those creeps will sell them with all the authentic ones and pass them off as real.   The funny thing is that ebay is gonna be flooded with concords.  I honestly dont think the price will be as high as most are predicting them to be.  I could be wrong though.
While the prices will still be quite high, I'd expect it to be just crazy bidding-wars all around (especially the few days right after they drop)

Don't forget all the kids that are gonna be loaded with Christmas cash too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wouldn't do an auction with these.  too many salty people that are mad they didn't get their pairs and will be out to ruin peoples auctions by bidding and not paying, a bunch of people will bid on about 11 different pairs and only pay for the pair they won at the lowest price,  aside from the market being flooded with them it's going to be too many deadbeat bidders and flakes for these.

if i were selling them i'd put a decent buy it now price factoring fees in and put in the listing that i factored fees in my price and would sell for a little less if they bought outside of ebay. 

last year i ended up getting 3 pairs of cool greys, 1 for me and 2 to resell.  i ended up selling one of them to a friend of mine for retail,  he threw me a tip which i declined, i figured i'd show him love since he's been more then reliable and helpful to me when it comes to discounts and getting stuff in the past.  the other pair i sold locally on christmas eve for $230  which i felt was reasonable compared to what everyone else wanted and i considered the $40 profit i made as if i saved $40 on my pair i got for me.

Im ticked i wont being copping on RD..But im desperatly looking for a reseller not trying to steal my limbs along with the money for a pair...If anybody is reselling for a reasonable price in size 8.5 or 9 please let me know!

^ "SE" heel
roll.gif

Any spots in NY got these out yet? Specifically around Woodside
Any help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

^^ yeah but I bet idiots on here start asking about the "limited SE" heel, or asking if they are an Air Randy pair?
smile.gif

Took pics on a mac book the camera flipped the 23 around

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

^^ yeah but I bet idiots on here start asking about the "limited SE" heel, or asking if they are an Air Randy pair?
smile.gif

Took pics on a mac book the camera flipped the 23 around
yep this is how i cam up on a CDP 11/12 on ebay. Guy used his mac to take his pictures and everything was flipped. people thought they were fake and I ws able to cop at 300 on rd weekend.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Its amazing how customer loyalty goes out the window come releases like this.

which is a damn shame imo.   if your a regular at a store and they see you spend lots of money there regularly they should hold you down on a release like this.

same with employees that have worked at that store for a while.

that said customers shouldn't be misled either.   when it comes to releases like this i usually ask the manager how many pairs their getting in and how many pairs are already accounted for by employees. most of the time their cool about it and will tell me which helps me out as i get a better idea of if i should try that store or not.

nah its totally opposite when the christmas jordans drop the employees all of a sudden know nothing & when you ask them its always i dont know or come back in a few days.... ive gotten a straight up answer from a single FL employee i know he said yeah we got em they been here since last week (this was monday) they send somebody out here every few days to check & make sure the box hasnt been opened & they should be getting 2 more shipments before the rd but didnt know the exact #'s..... & he also told me dtlr(next doorto them) has been gettin small shipments of them all week but they are telling anyonewho ask they arent gettin them at all
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
Its a cold world out there
laugh.gif

I'm going to be trying for these. If I can't score these I'll probably ID some Brons or something. Hopefully I do get these though.

Back
Top Bottom