Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Everyone is a Jordan sneaker fan when the 11s drop.

They sure are, I have dudes on my FB talking about these for the past 2 weeks but yet they never spoke of Jordan's before, they hyping these to the MAX, and they call all the 14's the " Ferrari's "
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Everyone is a Jordan sneaker fan when the 11s drop.

They sure are, I have dudes on my FB talking about these for the past 2 weeks but yet they never spoke of Jordan's before, they hyping these to the MAX, and they call all the 14's the " Ferrari's "
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
HA!

lol Yall are right these bring out the casual sneakerheads and the dudes that don't even give a damn usually! All I hear from the homies is "You ready for the patent leathers to drop on the 23rd?!?"

lol everyone around here calls them the "patent leathers".

Originally Posted by Josh311

Right or wrong it's a pretty good investment to get as many pairs as you can now to put away for a later date because we all know what will happen to the value in a few years. I really can't say anything negative about that but I only want one pair so hopefully it will work out but I'm not going to be losing any sleep over it.

Originally Posted by jecca650

lol Yall are right these bring out the casual sneakerheads and the dudes that don't even give a damn usually! All I hear from the homies is "You ready for the patent leathers to drop on the 23rd?!?"

lol everyone around here calls them the "patent leathers".

That is what they are more than concord. They have been given a name that doesn't really apply. They are white and black patent leather 11s to me.

Originally Posted by Janitor

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by maluah

I am not trusting buying from marketplace either considering there are bunch of "early release" pairs from AR, SDS, and so on.

Exactly, you know those creeps will sell them with all the authentic ones and pass them off as real.   The funny thing is that ebay is gonna be flooded with concords.  I honestly dont think the price will be as high as most are predicting them to be.  I could be wrong though.
While the prices will still be quite high, I'd expect it to be just crazy bidding-wars all around (especially the few days right after they drop)

Don't forget all the kids that are gonna be loaded with Christmas cash too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

How does my pair look people?
FAKE AS HELL!!!  
laugh.gif
 Nah Just kidding man.. looks dope bro cant wait.. def.. looking legit right there what store you get them from?

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

How does my pair look people?
FAKE AS HELL!!!  
laugh.gif
 Nah Just kidding man.. looks dope bro cant wait.. def.. looking legit right there what store you get them from?
I got them from soleawesome.com for 250
Damn is up to 285 now.. 
indifferent.gif
 Luckily I got one on lock from caliroots

FAKE AS HELL!!!  
laugh.gif
Damn is up to 285 now.. 
indifferent.gif
How you lock them down on caliroots with the ticker up? You call them?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Damn is up to 285 now.. 
indifferent.gif
How you lock them down on caliroots with the ticker up? You call them?
eyes.gif
They were pre-selling them few days back for 174,0 euros I believe I grabbed the last sz 9 came out to about 240

Back
Top Bottom