Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Hey guys dont be surprised if we get joqdan pairs from eastbay nike fnl orders. Obviously if you buy them from a store you check them.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by Mikey23

They sure are, I have dudes on my FB talking about these for the past 2 weeks but yet they never spoke of Jordan's before, they hyping these to the MAX, and they call all the 14's the " Ferrari's "
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
HA!

Well Tinker did model 14's after Jordan's Ferrari 550M at the time so I understand that. "Kanye Shrug"

You think they know that? No. They think there called "Ferrari's" straight from the factory, when dudes copped the 14's back in October they actually thought that the box tag would read " Ferrari mike's"
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I believe that some release day pairs will also have The Q defect instead of the R. Will check a few of the pairs we receive to confirm.

As long as the 23 on heel is on point. Print and not crooked, and good patent cut, i'll be happy with that. Obvious JORDAN would be preferred

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by maluah

I am not trusting buying from marketplace either considering there are bunch of "early release" pairs from AR, SDS, and so on.

I DON'T BLAME YOU. I WOULDN'T EITHER.
not to sound like a #$%^ but i wouldn't event trust buying from a store after what you did memph SMH
but yeah i agree i wouldn't recommend buying from ebay

this thread:
i stop reading this thread for 2 days and all hell breaks loose
why do the AJ11 bring out all the hate and venom from people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

If some of us end up with JOQDAN's, we might as well hope for soy sauce stains as well.

laugh.gif
 I wouldn't go that far but I would be pretty upset if I got a pair of those

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

which is a damn shame imo.   if your a regular at a store and they see you spend lots of money there regularly they should hold you down on a release like this.

same with employees that have worked at that store for a while.

that said customers shouldn't be misled either.   when it comes to releases like this i usually ask the manager how many pairs their getting in and how many pairs are already accounted for by employees. most of the time their cool about it and will tell me which helps me out as i get a better idea of if i should try that store or not.

nah its totally opposite when the christmas jordans drop the employees all of a sudden know nothing & when you ask them its always i dont know or come back in a few days.... ive gotten a straight up answer from a single FL employee i know he said yeah we got em they been here since last week (this was monday) they send somebody out here every few days to check & make sure the box hasnt been opened & they should be getting 2 more shipments before the rd but didnt know the exact #'s..... & he also told me dtlr(next doorto them) has been gettin small shipments of them all week but they are telling anyonewho ask they arent gettin them at all
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
Its a cold world out there
laugh.gif

I'm going to be trying for these. If I can't score these I'll probably ID some Brons or something. Hopefully I do get these though.

dont waste you money & time id'ing those weak !%+ bron's

Yea i would be very upset if i got JOQDANs from a authorized retailer. One of the biggest reason for me getting rid of my early pairs...

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

If some of us end up with JOQDAN's, we might as well hope for soy sauce stains as well.

laugh.gif
 I wouldn't go that far but I would be pretty upset if I got a pair of those

Oh you too?? I think you might be the only one
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

which is a damn shame imo.   if your a regular at a store and they see you spend lots of money there regularly they should hold you down on a release like this.

same with employees that have worked at that store for a while.

that said customers shouldn't be misled either.   when it comes to releases like this i usually ask the manager how many pairs their getting in and how many pairs are already accounted for by employees. most of the time their cool about it and will tell me which helps me out as i get a better idea of if i should try that store or not.

nah its totally opposite when the christmas jordans drop the employees all of a sudden know nothing & when you ask them its always i dont know or come back in a few days.... ive gotten a straight up answer from a single FL employee i know he said yeah we got em they been here since last week (this was monday) they send somebody out here every few days to check & make sure the box hasnt been opened & they should be getting 2 more shipments before the rd but didnt know the exact #'s..... & he also told me dtlr(next doorto them) has been gettin small shipments of them all week but they are telling anyonewho ask they arent gettin them at all
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
Its a cold world out there
laugh.gif

I'm going to be trying for these. If I can't score these I'll probably ID some Brons or something. Hopefully I do get these though.

Yeah most people become jackasses when it comes to this release.  One of the guys at ftl by my job, showed them to me, told me how many pairs they had, and even what size he wore and what he was putting aside for himself.  He was cool about it and real nice.   I dont understand what the big deal is telling people how many you have or showing them or even telling them you are carrying them.  They act like people are not gonna still line up at the store come release day.

It still amazes me to this day that people would act like baboons over something that they still have to pay nearly 200 dollars for.  You would think they were giving out free money the way people bum rush, fight, cut it line just to get there.  Have some dignity people. 

haha, this is the description from an ebay listing i just saw.  gave me a headache just trying to read it.
[table][tr][td]
Air Jordan 11 "Concord" is undoubtedly Air Jordan series the most classic of a pair of basketball shoes. 2000 years after you once, let us see a 2000 year after hour compared Air Jordan 11 "Concord" version and the end of 2011 after carved Air Jordan 11 "Concord" version version of the fine distinction. The color of the crystal is the 2000 edition of the white into a light blue ice crystals bottom, upper air above the direction of the LOGO may differ. 2011 version of the Air Jordan 11 "Concord" launch date in 2011 on December 23, 378037,-107 Japanese goods.

Previously for each Jordan fans forecast Jordan Brand will focus again published at the end of the weight Air Jordan XI Retro Concord style-classical works, this back to the double in 2011 new version finally have a real shoes showed up. This double Tinker Hatfield requests by the landmark shoes today for classic basketball shoes design made quite a number of the model, light leather shoes face and carbon fiber all the details of the first year of the use of global innovative design, and its avant-garde design although the original appeared so far apart 15 years but still don't presence
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by maluah

I am not trusting buying from marketplace either considering there are bunch of "early release" pairs from AR, SDS, and so on.

I DON'T BLAME YOU. I WOULDN'T EITHER.
not to sound like a #$%^ but i wouldn't event trust buying from a store after what you did memph SMH
but yeah i agree i wouldn't recommend buying from ebay

this thread:
i stop reading this thread for 2 days and all hell breaks loose
why do the AJ11 bring out all the hate and venom from people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, these stores are eventually going to have to put some sort of policy regarding returns.  I went to the footlocker at lenox square in Atlanta back in October, and they had a fake pair of AM 2011's on the wall.    I showed them why they were fake, and they were pissed.  It was a return and they had no clue.  These stores either need to train their employees better or stop taking returns on certain shoes.  Its pretty embarassing when a customer has to come in your store and notice a fake pair of shoes before you do.

Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Heres a close up of the tongue it is clearly an R and the Macbook flipped it around
59f1696d58f247011f8a5f75cc33606616bf800f_r.jpg

That is a "D" for sure. 

can't spell jorDan without one. look again. theres a d but its where it should be

Back
Top Bottom