Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Yea i would be very upset if i got JOQDANs from a authorized retailer. One of the biggest reason for me getting rid of my early pairs...
There is no control over this. Just sell what Nike gives us. I can definitely foresee retail pairs having Joqdan and if thats a problem you should buy in store.

ITs and R, the little leg is sticking out making it a R. Jstar25 on youtube bought a pair from soleawesome, and it the best damn pair of 2011 concords I have seen.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Heres a close up of the tongue it is clearly an R and the Macbook flipped it around
59f1696d58f247011f8a5f75cc33606616bf800f_r.jpg

That is a "D" for sure. 

can't spell jorDan without one. look again. theres a d but its where it should be
just an FYI, on photobooth you can go to your settings and flip the images after it is taken
happy.gif

soleawesome has a "raffle" for a pair & its $3 per ticket....its supposed to benefit something but im 98% sure thats bs

ITs and R, the little leg is sticking out making it a R. Jstar25 on youtube bought a pair from soleawesome, and it the best damn pair of 2011 concords I have seen.
That pair or pairs he has shown in his videos are not the official release version, go back to page 643 someone posted a video with the official release version being reviewed. You can clearly see the difference. Soleawesome is just like every other early site, they had or might even still have "grey" market Ray Allen XIII's up for sale.
Official release pictures via Air-Knight:

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

^I am a 9 in most everything, but always go 9.5 with XI's...for what it's worth.

I'm usually a 9 my self but I think I might go with a 9.5 this time
Size check...do they really run that small??? Im a 9.5 im thinking about just stickin to a 9.5

Talked to the dude at my local Champs. He said that they are only getting 24 pairs, and only 4 pairs of 10s.
30t6p3b.gif
Told me people start lining up at 9pm for a midnight release. Got a bad feeling I'm gonna miss out on these.

Also, how hard is it to call into Eastbay after midnight and order a pair?  I tried the online thing with the Cool Greys and failed horribly.  Is it easier, or just as bad to get through?

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

^I am a 9 in most everything, but always go 9.5 with XI's...for what it's worth.

Size check...do they really run that small??? Im a 9.5 im thinking about just stickin to a 9.5

I think an 9.5 will do u good it depends on how much room u like in your shoe

Im a true 9.  The cdp XI I wouldve been good with a 10, but a 9.5 fit just about right.  The CG XI I was a 9.5.  Im assuming these are the same mold, so I went with a 9.5 and imagine they will fit the same.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Just pre-ordered my sister's and son's pair off of citysole.com.....

$310
30t6p3b.gif
Over $300 for a $180 kick...
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sure there will be at least a few NT fam out there that will be able to hold others down for a little above retail for their troubles...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

$310
30t6p3b.gif
Not for small sizes

Yeah, but we're adults here.

That much for a pre order? I can't see re-sell being $310 even if you miss out initially, because the space jams and cool greys weren't.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

which is a damn shame imo.   if your a regular at a store and they see you spend lots of money there regularly they should hold you down on a release like this.

same with employees that have worked at that store for a while.

that said customers shouldn't be misled either.   when it comes to releases like this i usually ask the manager how many pairs their getting in and how many pairs are already accounted for by employees. most of the time their cool about it and will tell me which helps me out as i get a better idea of if i should try that store or not.

nah its totally opposite when the christmas jordans drop the employees all of a sudden know nothing & when you ask them its always i dont know or come back in a few days.... ive gotten a straight up answer from a single FL employee i know he said yeah we got em they been here since last week (this was monday) they send somebody out here every few days to check & make sure the box hasnt been opened & they should be getting 2 more shipments before the rd but didnt know the exact #'s..... & he also told me dtlr(next doorto them) has been gettin small shipments of them all week but they are telling anyonewho ask they arent gettin them at all
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
Its a cold world out there
laugh.gif

I'm going to be trying for these. If I can't score these I'll probably ID some Brons or something. Hopefully I do get these though.
cold city is this in the south suburbs in cch? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

$310
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sure there will be at least a few NT fam out there that will be able to hold others down for a little above retail for their troubles...
wink.gif
highly doubt it, NT isnt what it was a few years ago. no one cares to help each other out anymore, its all about $$$$$$ these days.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by rojanjon

$310
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

wink.gif
highly doubt it, NT isnt what it was a few years ago. no one cares to help each other out anymore, its all about $$$$$$ these days.

Yea fam...sadly you are correct, but that doesn't mean that some of us can't still live in the past and be the change we want to see in the world..ya feel me? 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Im a true 9.  The cdp XI I wouldve been good with a 10, but a 9.5 fit just about right.  The CG XI I was a 9.5.  Im assuming these are the same mold, so I went with a 9.5 and imagine they will fit the same.

Thinkin of gettin a size up. Patent leather shoes tend to run small and dont expand.

Originally Posted by snuks5

Thinkin of gettin a size up. Patent leather shoes tend to run small and dont expand.
nah bro, dont do a size up, they fit true to size. at most if you want to go up would be half a size, for me anything less then a perfect fit which is a size 10 creases like crazy. but doesnt like crease much as with a perfect fit.

nah bro, dont do a size up, they fit true to size. at most if you want to go up would be half a size, for me anything less then a perfect fit which is a size 10 creases like crazy. but doesnt like crease much as with a perfect fit.
Yup. I try not to size up as much as I can. I always go for a perfect fit.
-Drew

Correct. If u choose a shoe with patent leather toe boxIt will only make them crease more. I rememberHow ron harpers XI blackreds looked like whenHe was doing his laces. It was a closeshotAnd the whole toebox was extremely creased up Because he had laced them very tight narrowed.I assume his feet are very narrowed shaped.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

That pair or pairs he has shown in his videos are not the official release version, go back to page 643 someone posted a video with the official release version being reviewed. You can clearly see the difference. Soleawesome is just like every other early site, they had or might even still have "grey" market Ray Allen XIII's up for sale.
Official release pictures via Air-Knight:

man these look great to me

Back
Top Bottom