Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

FOR THOSE STILL WONDERING BOUT PRICES?

$180 - MENS
$120 - GS
$80 - PS
$60 - TD

MY CONNECT JUST HIT ME WITH THE INFO.

IF ANYONE KNOWS SOMETHING DIFFERENT FEEL FREE TO CORRECT...THANKS

This release has WAY more hype than the jams. This thread alone is already WAY longer than the jams thread ever was in '09. Concords are the most coveted Air Jordan of all time.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Sourkush

ARE THESE MORE HYPED THE SPACE JAMS?? CAN'T RECALL WAS ABLE TO GET 2 PAIRS OF EM

men lie ,women lie ,page #'s dont lie.......
i dont know about that, id say page #'s can lie.  a good chunk(id say about 15-20%) was just bickering about the early release sites...

this has more hype
also due to air randy, sds, and other release sites, people "got got" by them and of course they want to redeem themselves on getting an actual "legit" pair lol

laugh.gif

People are getting pinched during this release, sites got taken down and Nike brought the feds to help them! This release is cray.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Sourkush

ARE THESE MORE HYPED THE SPACE JAMS?? CAN'T RECALL WAS ABLE TO GET 2 PAIRS OF EM

men lie ,women lie ,page #'s dont lie.......
i dont know about that, id say page #'s can lie.  a good chunk(id say about 15-20%) was just bickering about the early release sites...

Yup, 25% about Air Randy/SDS. 25% complaining about the shoe (pat cut, price etc...) 10% about pm's, and 40% for the love of this shoe.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

People are getting pinched during this release, sites got taken down and Nike brought the feds to help them! This release is cray.
^ For real?  Wow!

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

this has more hype
also due to air randy, sds, and other release sites, people "got got" by them and of course they want to redeem themselves on getting an actual "legit" pair lol

laugh.gif
people "got got" lol.

If you're goin' on page #'s alone...remember that the SJ09 thread got locked up a few times before RD...
nerd.gif

^^Fashion Valley, Plaza Bonita, Parkway Plaza, Possibly Horton Plaza.

I wish I could wait in line but I'll be in surgery on the release date for a second spinal fusion surgery
frown.gif

Just got my pair from my boy at Hibbets here in Tampa Florida. They cost me $250 in which I figured is worth it because I got them early and dont have to fight crowds.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

$180 - MENS
$120 - GS
$80 - PS
$60 - TD

Bad enough that the adult shoes have gone up in price, but I remember when toddler shoes were $30-35 bucks. Also grade school being almost as much as the OG's costs!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

bigsupa wrote:

$180 - MENS
$120 - GS
$80 - PS
$60 - TD

Bad enough that the adult shoes have gone up in price, but I remember when toddler shoes were $30-35 bucks. Also grade school being almost as much as the OG's costs!
eek.gif

Yup. I remember waiting in line in 2000 for the Concords during my senior year and I bought some infant concords in case I had kids which I still have DS
wink.gif
only cost me about $40 back then which the prices now for infants aren't as bad as the Men sizes. Went from $125 to $175
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dakid2301

Just got my pair from my boy at Hibbets here in Tampa Florida. They cost me $250 in which I figured is worth it because I got them early and dont have to fight crowds.

Proof? Could be that u have a early pair.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

If you're goin' on page #'s alone...remember that the SJ09 thread got locked up a few times before RD...
nerd.gif

Heres something to give everyone a little sense of relief and hope..........this pic came from the other site's FB page.  I believe it's the back room of Niketown Las Vegas

I'd say they have a few pairs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...........Imagine unboxing all the shoes and swimming in a pool of concords
laugh.gif
:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
:

CAN I GET CLARIFICATION ON THE PRICE OF THE MEN'S SIZES?

JUST LEFT A LOCAL SHOP AFTER PRE-ORDERING MY PAIRS AND A COUPLE NIKETALKERS PAIRS. THEY SAID EACH PAIR WAS $185. I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST ADDING IN A TIP (WHICH I DON'T MIND PAYING TO PRE-ORDER A PAIR EARLY) BUT THEY PULLED THEIR NIKE LIST SHEET OUT AND LET ME LOOK AT IT AND IT SAID $185.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CAN I GET CLARIFICATION ON THE PRICE OF THE MEN'S SIZES?

JUST LEFT A LOCAL SHOP AFTER PRE-ORDERING MY PAIRS AND A COUPLE NIKETALKERS PAIRS. THEY SAID EACH PAIR WAS $185. I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST ADDING IN A TIP (WHICH I DON'T MIND PAYING TO PRE-ORDER A PAIR EARLY) BUT THEY PULLED THEIR NIKE LIST SHEET OUT AND LET ME LOOK AT IT AND IT SAID $185.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
$180

And where the F are the official pics??? I mean were 2 weeks away and it still doesnt even say theyre coming out on Nike's website......wth is goin on

Back
Top Bottom