Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Anyone have any info for Cincinnati/Dayton area?

I was skeptical about these until the last few days. Now I gotta do the douchey "gotta get 2 pairs" thing.

But seriously how busy is NTLV to get so many pairs? I'm think maybe not getting these online an going to the mall. IDK.

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

I was skeptical about these until the last few days. Now I gotta do the douchey "gotta get 2 pairs" thing.

But seriously how busy is NTLV to get so many pairs? I'm think maybe not getting these online an going to the mall. IDK.
This is my area.  Shouldnt be to hard to come across, but you WILL have to camp unless you have you connects lined up already.  I have about 5 pairs locked total.  None for resale though.

Those stockroom pics.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

This will be my 3rd winter in a row hunting down a pair or two of XI's. only the bred's left to complete the collection after the concords!

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by rojanjon

If you're goin' on page #'s alone...remember that the SJ09 thread got locked up a few times before RD...
nerd.gif

Heres something to give everyone a little sense of relief and hope..........this pic came from the other site's FB page.  I believe it's the back room of Niketown Las Vegas

I'd say they have a few pairs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...........Imagine unboxing all the shoes and swimming in a pool of concords
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
LA CRETA!
Niketown's and High Volume HOH receive the most..... They most likely received more or close to the same amount black Cement 3s than Concords. There is more hype for the Concords....Sell out faster..... Most of the stockroom pictures of any release would look like that for a Niketown.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Heres something to give everyone a little sense of relief and hope..........this pic came from the other site's FB page.  I believe it's the back room of Niketown Las Vegas

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
LA CRETA!
Niketown's and High Volume HOH receive the most..... They most likely received more or close to the same amount black Cement 3s than Concords. There is more hype for the Concords....Sell out faster..... Most of the stockroom pictures of any release would look like that for a Niketown.

how many pair come in a box?

I would say each box has 6 or 8 pairs in each.  And the boxes are different sizes for each actual foot size.

2 weeks exactly........it's getting closer
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fait

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^Fashion Valley, Plaza Bonita, Parkway Plaza, Possibly Horton Plaza.

I wish I could wait in line but I'll be in surgery on the release date for a second spinal fusion surgery
frown.gif
Thanks mate and good luck on the surgery. That's more far important than the hype
smokin.gif

No problem fam
wink.gif
thanks for the luck on my spinal surgery. I'm definitely gonna need it. Let me know if you get a pair... Be safe.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

If you're goin' on page #'s alone...remember that the SJ09 thread got locked up a few times before RD...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

NTLV always holds it down! So glad I stay in Vegas...2 of my size 12 pairs are in one of those boxes just gotta wait it out! I want everyone's stock room to look like this! Everyone should get a pair and slow down these re-sellers! No matter how many pairs they get thou...these will be gone by Saturday night late Sunday morning. All of us with knowledge on when these are coming shouldn't have a problem coppin their pair!

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

I didnt know we had so much JHeads here in Vegas till the recent black cements came out. I mean Ive been to a lot of Jordan releases at NTLV but the BCs had the most people I've seen lined up for...who knows, they might of been re-sellers or not. Anyways...NTLV is located at Caesars Palace at the Forum Shops on the Strip...they get a grip of tourist everyday...so what ever the locals don't eat they will. Therefore that place usually sells out their inventory.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by rareair45

LA CRETA!

how many pair come in a box?
6 pairs per box.

After waiting all year for my all time favorite Jordan (had OGs in Highschool), I have to pass because of money issues. Hopefully I can find a pair a few weeks after release for a decent price...

thats alot of concords/ im so ready for this release/ had to take the day off from work to make sure i scoope my pairs

To my FelLow Nike employees, the Monday of the week these drop you are able to call the Greenland employee store and order kids to adults. Adults sizes are $95. It was posted in our backroom. Not sure of anything else after that. The 14s will be $85. If this was posted already my apologies. And if you're mad that I posted this, there's probably thousands that already know. I just found out tonight after the fact. So take the info for what it's worth. I'm MST and they said to start calling at 745 am my time.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

To my FelLow Nike employees, the Monday of the week these drop you are able to call the Greenland employee store and order kids to adults. Adults sizes are $95. It was posted in our backroom. Not sure of anything else after that. The 14s will be $85. If this was posted already my apologies. And if you're mad that I posted this, there's probably thousands that already know. I just found out tonight after the fact. So take the info for what it's worth. I'm MST and they said to start calling at 745 am my time.
My girl told me this. She also explained not to mentioned it on here. People have aready ruined the disco on swoosh. 

Back
Top Bottom