Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Hopefully these two weeks fly by my mind body and soul are ready
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Anyone have any info for Cincinnati/Dayton area?

I was skeptical about these until the last few days. Now I gotta do the douchey "gotta get 2 pairs" thing.

But seriously how busy is NTLV to get so many pairs? I'm think maybe not getting these online an going to the mall. IDK.
This is my area.  Shouldnt be to hard to come across, but you WILL have to camp unless you have you connects lined up already.  I have about 5 pairs locked total.  None for resale though.

Yeah that's what I thought might hit up Columbus they got a HOH. Some places that retail are dead like Finishline. Oh well thanks for responding. 

^^^^
Is it really that funny bro...smh
NTNY is in Midtown Manhattan, 3-4 miles away from harlem

Apparently a pic from NT Seattle

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

roll.gif
@ asking if it's in Harlem

I was being sarcastic because if it's not in Harlem there's no need for a hammer

I think you'll be ok at NTNY. but I would try to have a ride available. You dont want to take the Subways afterward.
34th street can be rough, Ive seen some idiotic crowds over there.

I guess theres no need for JB to put out an "official" pic since all these NTowns are taking pics and posting on fb/twitter/etc.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

roll.gif
@ asking if it's in Harlem

I was being sarcastic because if it's not in Harlem there's no need for a hammer

I think you'll be ok at NTNY. but I would try to have a ride available. You dont want to take the Subways afterward.
34th street can be rough, Ive seen some idiotic crowds over there.

I'm not worried in the least bit I have a car plus my boys coming with me

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by rojanjon

If you're goin' on page #'s alone...remember that the SJ09 thread got locked up a few times before RD...
nerd.gif

Heres something to give everyone a little sense of relief and hope..........this pic came from the other site's FB page.  I believe it's the back room of Niketown Las Vegas

I'd say they have a few pairs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...........Imagine unboxing all the shoes and swimming in a pool of concords
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
LA CRETA!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tu eres dominicano? pq solo los dominicanos decimos la creta
roll.gif

cracks me up when people start talking about packing for a shoe release.  the way i see it:  if i cant get what i want without my noggin and my own two hands then i never deserved it in the first place...

There are NOT 6-8 pairs of Concords per shipment box. I call 3 max. You have to remember that the concord boxes are different and bigger than you average JB of Nike box. These will still vanish people. Don't let the stock pics consume you!

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Question do toddler sizes sell out just as fast as adult sizes? Looking to pick up a pair for my son.

for the sj they didnt but the cg ppl bought them up just like adult sizes & were selling them for $70-80

Back
Top Bottom