Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

There are NOT 6-8 pairs of Concords per shipment box. I call 3 max. You have to remember that the concord boxes are different and bigger than you average JB of Nike box. These will still vanish people. Don't let the stock pics consume you!

thats what im saying i have some of the jb shipping boxes(i used them to move) & there is about 8 in a box FOR KIDS SIZES those boxes up top MAY have 3 each depending on the sizes

I think Toddler/infant sizes will prob run out by noon on rd but if you're there in line when the store opens; ull be good. Kids/gs sz seem to sit longest. Camping is not necessary for toddler sz but resellers will buy anything they can make a fast buck on nowadays-let me know if u need help w a pair for ur kiddo if u can't find it-I'm no reseller and will do it for only costs incurred(retail/tax/shipping). In 00-01 when I worked at FA as a high schooler, a lot of people bought the toddler XI's to use as keychains or as a car mirror ornament:frown: haven't seen people do that in quite a while tho.

Anyone know if these will be discounted on swoosh? I highly doubt it because they haven't discounted any of the previous JB releases,
Still though I will be copping off swoosh discounted or not on RD...no lines for me

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

yes toddler all the way to gradeschool.. infant... everythings sold out in 1 hour.. everywhere...

Not in the H I still find CG's here and there. Sj's were the same way.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

There are NOT 6-8 pairs of Concords per shipment box. I call 3 max. You have to remember that the concord boxes are different and bigger than you average JB of Nike box. These will still vanish people. Don't let the stock pics consume you!

thats what im saying i have some of the jb shipping boxes(i used them to move) & there is about 8 in a box FOR KIDS SIZES those boxes up top MAY have 3 each depending on the sizes

Nope there are 6 to a box. 

VEGAS HEADS....How is NTLV during releases? I'll be in Vegas visiting fam for Christmas and not sure if i'll be able to cop online. I'm thinking about possibly hitting up NTLV to pick these up unless there are better spots to hit up.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

My dude use to work at footlocker around this time last year and he said a box will hold 5-6 cool grey boxes.

Does anyone have a connect in Atlanta to help me make sure I'm able to get a pair? It'd be appreciated more than you can imagine and I would be happy to return the favor if I can however possible.

I saw a post FB that these are being made in large quantities. Hopefully that's the case so I can pick up more than 2 pairs without having to pay re-seller prices or camping out for hours

Originally Posted by Mikey23

My dude use to work at footlocker around this time last year and he said a box will hold 5-6 cool grey boxes.
People, they come in cases of six. We get ours from our supplier in Nike cases by boxes of six. They hold six boxes Perfectly.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Question do toddler sizes sell out just as fast as adult sizes? Looking to pick up a pair for my son.
Just get there at opening. You will be fine for your son.

if any sites release these early, someone please contact me! i need to get a legit pair early. im not standing out in the cold on RD.

Originally Posted by rareair45

People, they come in cases of six. We get ours from our supplier in Nike cases by boxes of six. They hold six boxes Perfectly.

so your saying theres over 1000 pairs in the picture then.......

Has to be for sizes 7.5-10. There's now way I can see 6 boxes of size 12-14 in one shipment box. Unless they are using special/different boxes from when I was a stock room manager at FINL.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

How is NTNY during relases,,, ive never been
Conceal a weapon on your person.

Is it in harlem

roll.gif

Has to be for sizes 7.5-10. There's now way I can see 6 boxes of size 12-14 in one shipment box. Unless they are using special/different boxes from when I was a stock room manager at FINL.
Cj,
They do use different specific boxes for different shoes now. They come in cases of six no matter the size for the most part. The larger sizes obviously will have larger cases.

Cj,
They do use different specific boxes for different shoes now. They come in cases of six no matter the size for the most part. The larger sizes obviously will have larger cases.

Gotcha! Well that's a good thing. Plenty of pairs to go around. They will sale out for sure though.

Cj,

Gotcha! Well that's a good thing. Plenty of pairs to go around. They will sale out for sure though.

You got your pairs, G?

so your saying theres over 1000 pairs in the picture then.......
No i dont think there are over 1000. i think just under 900

Back
Top Bottom