Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

still aint enough to go around lol
They could make 10 million pairs...still not enough to go around.
roll.gif
roll.gif
There would be enough if they limited supply to two per customer. get back in line if you want more.

Man, can't nba.com alert us when these go up? I know for a fact I want one pair. Wouldn't mind doubling up with a disco.

Anyone know any spots in LA that will carry large sizes? Preferably a 14. Every place I called is getting up to size 13. Might do the online thing, but I'd love to cop in person. I appreciate it

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Man, can't nba.com alert us when these go up? I know for a fact I want one pair. Wouldn't mind doubling up with a disco.

thats the site im hoping to land a pair on. cant we use a coupon code as well?

plus they dont charge tax
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

potter-gifs-body-ready.gif

Bay area folks.you guys familiar with that shoe palace big black guy who rolls with his crew and punks folks in line. I'm sure if he pulls those tactics for this rls it is going down.

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Cj,
They do use different specific boxes for different shoes now. They come in cases of six no matter the size for the most part. The larger sizes obviously will have larger cases.

Gotcha! Well that's a good thing. Plenty of pairs to go around. They will sale out for sure though.

You got your pairs, G?

yo ptone pm me bro.......

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Cj,
They do use different specific boxes for different shoes now. They come in cases of six no matter the size for the most part. The larger sizes obviously will have larger cases.

Gotcha! Well that's a good thing. Plenty of pairs to go around. They will sale out for sure though.

You got your pairs, G?

ptone how early you plan on being at the store?

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

cracks me up when people start talking about packing for a shoe release.  the way i see it:  if i cant get what i want without my noggin and my own two hands then i never deserved it in the first place...
I don't think it's ever okay to steal from others, so I condone having the Cal on you (not that I have it on me).

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

If some of us end up with JOQDAN's, we might as well hope for soy sauce stains as well.

laugh.gif
 I wouldn't go that far but I would be pretty upset if I got a pair of those
If I end up with JOQDAN's, I'll just put it on Ebay with the title of "Limited Edition", stating it's not a normal pair and that makes them "more special". Someone will bite
wink.gif

Man, I have stepped my bookmark game up big time for this release. I have 15 European sites all bookmarked with the shipping costs in the description just waiting for the opportunity.

:/ 2 pairs of concords or 1 pair and 1 pair of lebron chinas?
Im sure the lebrons will have better quality.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Is it in harlem

roll.gif

What's so funny the fact that I asked if it was in Harlem or the fact someone believes you need a burner to go to 34th street

I USED TO ALWAYS WALK AROUND WITH SOMETHING AT ALL CAMPOUTS...YOU NEVER KNOW HOW CRAZY PPL ON 5TH AVE CAN BE...OR 34TH OR 125TH

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

thats the site im hoping to land a pair on. cant we use a coupon code as well?

plus they dont charge tax
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They have an offer that if you sign up to their email newsletter you get 15% off your next order.

Originally Posted by XXPLOSIVE22

VEGAS HEADS....How is NTLV during releases? I'll be in Vegas visiting fam for Christmas and not sure if i'll be able to cop online. I'm thinking about possibly hitting up NTLV to pick these up unless there are better spots to hit up.

Well...Jordan releases were pretty weak until BCs came out, that's when I seen people out of no where standing in line for them. Those sold out Friday morning. These shoes being more wanted than those...I'm thinking there will be plenty of folks out here at NTLV. If you get here 3-4 days before release make sure you visit their FB page cause theyll let you know when to get the wristbands. If you missed out on the wristbands NTLV usually holds the people with wristbands pairs until 5-6pm the next day and if they don't pick it up it's open to anyone else that wants them. That's just NTLV thou...we have like 5-6 malls each with footlocker, finishline, champs, shiek so I think you have plenty of options if you missed out at NTLV. If you want PM me your # I'll text you as soon as I know NTLV is handing out wristbands. I have no connects here so all I can do is give you some info on that.

Same people in there thats complaining probably the same people thats broke to cop em

Concord >

WILL BE COPPED!

must have two pair, just looking at pic gives me 2001 memories of  Hooping in mines playing Varsity ball

hopefully the lace holders are icier in person. they seem to be yellowing already in most pics. kinda looks off white

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

roll.gif

What's so funny the fact that I asked if it was in Harlem or the fact someone believes you need a burner to go to 34th street

I USED TO ALWAYS WALK AROUND WITH SOMETHING AT ALL CAMPOUTS...YOU NEVER KNOW HOW CRAZY PPL ON 5TH AVE CAN BE...OR 34TH OR 125TH
campout releases always bring out the dirtiest hood mofos. looking to cause trouble. they wait outside of the store, not online to cop.

Back
Top Bottom