Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

@Freeze Brah how you know that about the Spacejams? You got a pair from SDS?

i been following dude on twitter.  he's very active. talks ALOT! somebody asked if they were icey, he said 'no they're yellowed because they came out 2 years ago'..

How are dudes keepin em on ice still anyway? I had mine and they turned to piss colored ice lol. So I just started rockin em. They're not too bad but no where near as icy as they where when I bought em.Speaking of SDS, he sell his last Concord? Now when I click on the page its a bunch of letters and numbers. Hope he starts shipping tomorrow since he has em all and has TONS more just layin around.

• AIR-RANDY.COM TO ALL : ALL JORDAN XI CONCORD " SOLD OUT " ... any order just before sold out we will have your shoes and will ship accordingly !! Thanks
    2 hours ago · Like

Ordered from Air Randy on Tuesday...just received my shipping confirmation about 30 minutes ago....not bad at all!

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

@Freeze Brah how you know that about the Spacejams? You got a pair from SDS?

i been following dude on twitter.  he's very active. talks ALOT! somebody asked if they were icey, he said 'no they're yellowed because they came out 2 years ago'..

How are dudes keepin em on ice still anyway? I had mine and they turned to piss colored ice lol. So I just started rockin em. They're not too bad but no where near as icy as they where when I bought em.Speaking of SDS, he sell his last Concord? Now when I click on the page its a bunch of letters and numbers. Hope he starts shipping tomorrow since he has em all and has TONS more just layin around.
I mean if they're brand new and been kept in the box, expecially that diesel $$$ new XI box, they shouldnt be yellowed at all really.  my cg's have no yellowing at all.  I've had them since November. still just as crispy and translucent, pair i had never had that much blue tint, mine look closer to the og version of em.  hell, my dmp's hav no yellowing either, they were worn once and hav just sat in the box, and they're still icey.  so I dont see what the issue is with these Jams smh.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

I mean if they're brand new and been kept in the box, expecially that diesel $$$ new XI box, they shouldnt be yellowed at all really.  my cg's have no yellowing at all.  I've had them since November. still just as crispy and translucent, pair i had never had that much blue tint, mine look closer to the og version of em.  hell, my dmp's hav no yellowing either, they were worn once and hav just sat in the box, and they're still icey.  so I dont see what the issue is with these Jams smh.

My DS Space Jams sat in the box for 6 months, and then I pulled them out one day and they had started yellowing, especially by the traction pods. After that I just started to wear them.

Hold up, what? What makes you think that gimmicky box plastic shell is any different from any other box? Yours got some special humidifier and temp control in yours we don't know about? They're the same as any box, if not worse due to the printed paper. And the Space Jams have totally different soles than the CG's. I don't know what the deal is with them, but it's like they went the super cheap route. They definitely yellowed quick as hell, it's not a mystery.

Maaaan. Just got the best news. Met a guy who works at a footlocker, said he would at the very least, save me a pair for retail. Said may even let me use his discount. He's a young guy and said he may not even get them cuz of the price tag. Him and I are the same size.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Maaaan. Just got the best news. Met a guy who works at a footlocker, said he would at the very least, save me a pair for retail. Said may even let me use his discount. He's a young guy and said he may not even get them cuz of the price tag. Him and I are the same size.

That will change soon enough unless you guys are really tight.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
33f361056481322fd2477f30a2a4743fc71bd2c6_r.jpg

[/font]Something missing here fellas (Minus the chronic of course)...... Need these to fill the void

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Sometimes reading a XI thread is like watching ape go through evolution in a few pages instead of a few thousands years.

No offense, i am not singling anyone out.

Just a thought.

interesting concept.  how so?

Simple really.  Every year, the XI thread goes something like this.

1.  Pictures start to surface, apes get excited.
2. Apes see resellers start selling them early, apes look at their pictures and cry fake.
3. After a few pages of arguing over authenticity, apes realize despite the bad pictures, these shoes are actually legit.
4. But some apes who claim to have bought before come in and talks bad about the reseller, all apes start to get nervous.
5. apes start to ask silly questions.
6. After a few more pages, apes realize that these resellers dont work like NDC, eastbay, FL, so there is always a chance you end up with something less than perfect.
7. Eventually, the dust settles, and apes start to accept that, after all that is said and done, shoes in the end are still just shoes, if the shoes you receive have some minor blemishes, they are still very rockable, and if you plan to wear them, those minor blemishes dont matter.

Ok, i realize it doesnt match the evolution process exactly, but you get the point.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was gonna say LOL this year is the first time it happened if I recap correctly LOL

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

That will change soon enough unless you guys are really tight.

THIS unless you offering him some unrefuseable bread
pimp.gif

C'mon now man. Do you really believe that is reality??

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by optimusp517

More new pics! SUCH A TEASE!
SSSSMOKIN!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Anyone else besides me that actually like the blue sole on these?  It doesnt look as good on the CG, but it definitely works on the concords.  Psyched.

Blue soles are supposed to work on the Concords though. OG Concords had blue tinted soles, not clear ones like the 2000s.

Originally Posted by dharv

C'mon now man. Do you really believe that is reality??
eyes.gif

they wont let him use his own discount

as long you dont tell us his name and in which store he works, it will be all fine.
Please keep that confidential unless you want to jeopardize his job.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Josh311

If only half of you could have been around for the original release in 1995!

i was around, just wasnt into sneakers back then

damn air randy sold out
unled2jc.png

hope he gets more, rather order from him but cant at the moment since i need new tires first
dwadecrying.png

wadepain.png

I was around, but those are long gone. I had a few of my OG pairs that went this past year, but it's much different when you're done growing and wear anything you buy for the rest of time. Size 8s from 95 do me no good these days, and I've never collected just to have a sought after shoe I can't wear. I know some do, but the nostalgia of those OGs fell to the wayside for buying more wearable pairs a few years ago for me.

Dang missed out on both air-randy and SDS early release/ whatever you want to call it....will any of these guys have a re-stock soon? I won't be in the country during the release date so I want to get a pair early, but I'm not paying what the other sites are charging
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Josh311

If only half of you could have been around for the original release in 1995!
I was around and already wearing my current shoe size. But i was not earning money and still at highschool,
so when they came out my parents did not buy them for me because they disliked the design.

Later when i saved enough money all XI mids were sold out
frown.gif

At least i could bought 4 different XI mids in 2000/2001. Yet the retros lack

in stability at the ankles.

Back
Top Bottom