Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

not really just thought it was a weird question or comment. they have a lot, they will easily sell hundreds of pairs from now til december which is 5 months away. they have already sold 200+ pairs

Originally Posted by optimusp517

More new pics! SUCH A TEASE!

I had the OGs, and I think JB went a little overboard with the blue tint on the 2011 Concords.  MJ might have had blue-tinted PEs, but the soles of the OGs released to the general public weren’t really blue.  They weren’t as clear and icey as the 2000 retros; they were a little more cloudy and slightly darker; maybe grey, but not blue. 

I’m still buying either way.  This is one of the all-time greats, but in my opinion it changes the look of the shoe.

OG:
23uwg80.jpg

2lbcfoz.jpg

^^Can't be any more correct than that! They did have more of a clear, murkiness to them and the blue DOES change the look. But as I just mentioned, I just ordered from SDS! .That is a great pic of the OG's. Great reference for the soles!

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Originally Posted by optimusp517

More new pics! SUCH A TEASE!

I had the OGs, and I think JB went a little overboard with the blue tint on the 2011 Concords.  MJ might have had blue-tinted PEs, but the soles of the OGs released to the general public weren’t really blue.  They weren’t as clear and icey as the 2000 retros; they were a little more cloudy and slightly darker; maybe grey, but not blue. 

I’m still buying either way.  This is one of the all-time greats, but in my opinion it changes the look of the shoe.

OG:
23uwg80.jpg

2lbcfoz.jpg

The blue tint will eventually start to die down. My CGs aren't as blue as they were when I bought. Youll eventually get to that murky color blue... Not that I want em to. I actually like how they're comin

Originally Posted by Willdill23

Dragonkicks.com just put up 1000 pair and got a restock of they spacejams!!!.
I say we report them to NIKE...No fakes in this country!
roll.gif

i've seen OG's that had much more of a blue tint than the ones posted. i think it just varies by pair.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by Hugo

this shows the sole well
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
�Damn $270 for a pair... Do I really need electricity and running water for the next couple months
laugh.gif
�

$270 ain't bad honestly. After tax on $180 you're in the hole for for about $200. Peace of mine for $70 ain't bad
smile.gif

Josh311 wrote:

If only half of you could have been around for the original release in 1995!

I was fifteen. If I'm not mistaken, I was on Thanksgiving break from h.s. I was in line at the footlocker in the mall before the store opened up at 10am. I was there at 7am.  No BS.  There were about 6 of us in line. A grandmother, alone - and a few parents with their teens. I copped my 10.5 and bounced.

Memories
pimp.gif

No need to quote the video at this point, but it's definitely convincing. Guess I'll be ordering a pair EARLY!

Do you guys in the USA have an issues with receiving Nike/Jordan shies out of china ?As my mate purchased some from some Chinese website and our customs agent held them and then decided to confiscate them as Australian customs believe all Nikes coming from china are fakes.Going by this video, looks like air Randy / SDS etc operates kit of Hong Kong and shoes being shipped out of China. As Facebook is banned in China (mainland)

so air randy emailed me thru paypal with my trackin number..does that mean that my shoes is coming? or is he just keeping my hopes up like eastbay..lol..hahah

Originally Posted by hyphy101

so air randy emailed me thru paypal with my trackin number..does that mean that my shoes is coming? or is he just keeping my hopes up like eastbay..lol..hahah
you're golden with him.

that video did 2 things for most of us who already ordered them joints:
1) calmed our nerves about the quality
and 2) made the wait seem that much more longer

Back
Top Bottom